Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    bump....

a great read!!!!... buy this book!!!! :D

You read?
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Dude, Jason I forgot to tell you I was pimping your site on my facebook and had at least one of my friends buy it because of it. :mrgreen:
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    pjbizpjbiz Posts: 208
    Guys, I'm going to be in New York City next wed Dec 15. Trying to set up a last minute book signing, but it's not looking like it will happen. Shall we do a meet up instead? Anyone interested?

Jason
  • Options
    Nice work, I finished my book. Just amazing.
    Thanks.
    Cidele
  • Options
    Bird889Bird889 Posts: 423
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
    slide in sideways, BBQ sandwich in one hand, cold beer in the other,
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "Woo Hoo what a
    ride"!
    Unknown

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,831
    pjbiz wrote:
    Jason, job very well done, sir. Last time I talked to you, I had seen you had a piece picked up on Current - I believe you were in Iceland? Anyway, I'll definitely be ordering this - good shit. Can't wait to read the part on the Philly tailgate scene in its entirety.

And on an unrelated/related note, you went to the wrong cheesesteak joints. :mrgreen:

Yeah I realize that the next few times I stopped in Philly! Which are the right cheesesteak joints?

Ha. Nice. Eh, any one that isn't a tourist trap. But for my money I'd go with John's Roast Pork. Which, by the way, has a damn good roast pork sandwich - who would've known, right?

Cheesesteak - ya gotta go three cheese, mushroom, wit.(three cheeses of whiz, american, & provolone with mushrooms and friend onions). Of course that sounds disgusting and/or a heart attack waiting to happen, but that's neither here nor there. :thumbup:

Roast Pork - provolone, roasted peppers, brocoli rabbe, and sometimes some horseradish.

Anyway, I ordered the book. Good stuff, man.
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Just ordered it! Can't wait to get it!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Just ordered it! Can't wait to get it!
    :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    just ordered it as well, can't wait to read it !!!

Wish you the best for this book Jason ;)
  • Options
    I'm doing a pj book meetup in NYC wed night, Dec 15. Somewhere midtown. I will have some books on hand and can sign your copies and share a few beers. Will let you guys know when I figure out some more info.

Jason
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    pjbiz wrote:
    I'm doing a pj book meetup in NYC wed night, Dec 15. Somewhere midtown. I will have some books on hand and can sign your copies and share a few beers. Will let you guys know when I figure out some more info.

Jason

NYC gets all the good stuffs :D
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    I'm looking forward to reading this book.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    pjbiz wrote:I'm doing a pj book meetup in NYC wed night, Dec 15. Somewhere midtown. I will have some books on hand and can sign your copies and share a few beers. Will let you guys know when I figure out some more info.

Jason

NYC gets all the good stuffs :D

I can't believe this is not happening in the South. Such an indignation! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    Just started reading this book, halfway thru the Canadian Tour. Loving it bro, just the idea alone is fantastic. Man I wish I could do something like this, saw them in Dublin, Belfast & London on 2010 tour, but the whole tour?? Envy you bro, anyhoo, great book, congrats & thanks...
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    :D bump
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    So my wife's BFF an avid PJ fan was at my house overnight... saw the book and took it :lol: :evil:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    So my wife's BFF an avid PJ fan was at my house overnight... saw the book and took it :lol: :evil:
    i told her to do it... 8-)
  • Options
    I KNEW IT :evil:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    I KNEW IT :evil:
    :roll:
  • Options
    So here is the info for the New York City Meetup

Wed Dec 15 at Xai Xai South African winebar on 51st (bewteen 8th and 9th ave).

I will have a few books on me, sign some copies, and just hangout with all you lovelies. Say around 8pm? Everyone is welcome to come. Bring your friends. Spread the word.

Jason
  • Options
    pjbiz wrote:

I will have a few books on me, sign some copies, and just hangout with all you lovelies. Say around 8pm? Everyone is welcome to come. Bring your friends. Spread the word.

Jason

This will be the perfect Christmas gift for my PJ traveling buddy, and since Xai Xai is super close to my apt, I'm going to swing by and pick one up for each of us. Cheers!
  • Options
    NYCslacker wrote:
    pjbiz wrote:

Jason

This will be the perfect Christmas gift for my PJ traveling buddy, and since Xai Xai is super close to my apt, I'm going to swing by and pick one up for each of us. Cheers!

Sweet,
    I've reserved a section under my name. So just ask for it or look for me. See you all there.
    Jason
  • Options
    Thx for making the time Jason and Sophie! Started reading on the train..soo.sooo good
    Great hanging w everyone and swapping stories! Hope to see ya around the bend soon.
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • Options
    mauichick wrote:
    Thx for making the time Jason and Sophie! Started reading on the train..soo.sooo good
    Great hanging w everyone and swapping stories! Hope to see ya around the bend soon.

Glad to hear.
    Sorry if anyone showed up on time and couldn't find us. I was running around town and got there late.
    Everyone that was there, thanks for coming out. It was a fun night. More to come.
    Jason
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Santa delivered this to my house!!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    So happy we're staying local for Christmas _ the book arrived this week and I have every intention of curling up tonight with a glass of wine and settling in for a good long read.

Merry Christmas!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,548
    Man, i had to be selfish and order myslef a Christmas present> :lol: Also watched your Touring Van Documnetary, and that was REALLY GOOD! Nice work.
  • Options
    DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    i bought a copy from the money FOM refunded for cancelling their concert in cologne, recieved it like 2 weeks ago and ready only the first few pages, but already LOVE it!!
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Are the impact of both Natural Light and Single Video Theory explained in your book?
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    Thanks for all the great comments everyone. Keep them coming.

By the way, since I'm home for the holidays, I am personally shipping signed books out for all US/Canada orders made before 11:59pm (Pacific Time) Monday Dec 27. So get it before then if you want an autographed copy of the book.

Jason