Formula One Freaks-this is it!

1495051525355»

Comments

• erebuserebus Posts: 566
    Rumour is Danny Ric moving into Perez’s spot. We shall see what he can do, but personally I think he is way overrated. They should bring Liam Lawson in.

Found myself cheering for Lewis and Oscar to make it work, like always if it were only a few more laps….
    1996: Toronto
    2003: St. Paul
    2005: Thunder Bay
    2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa
    2009: Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010: Boston
    2011: Toronto I, Toronto II, Winnipeg
    2012: Missoula
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014: St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
    2022: Hamilton, Toronto 
    2023: St. Paul I, St. Paul II
    2024: Vancouver I, Vancouver II
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,469
    Russell s  car found to be too light
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,858
    edited September 2
    Wow.
    What a great race. 
    And those were some amazing post race scenes. LeClerc taking selfies was very cool.
    To think that a month into the season I was going to cancel my Sky subscription because it was looking like another 'Max wins every race' show. Glad I didn't. This is the best season in a long time.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,719
    eddiec said:
    Wow.
    What a great race. 
    And those were some amazing post race scenes. LeClerc taking selfies was very cool.
    To think that a month into the season I was going to cancel my Sky subscription because it was looking like another 'Max wins every race' show. Glad I didn't. This is the best season in a long time.
    100% agree. The spectacle of the Italian Grand Prix is always amazing. There is much more racing for the win then I can remember.