Comments

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,964
    Rygar said:
    Get_Right said:
    Rygar said:
    Get_Right said:
    Rygar said:
    Wild! Maybe you'll catch a sale and change your mind.  And I agree it is a lot more fun in person regardless of the competition but as far as a sport goes I find it hard to watch when I know the outcome of the entire season, more or less, before it's begun.

We shall see. I have a great ticket and a place to stay if needed. I refuse to fly spirit or southwest. Going to the Grand Prix is analogous to going to a music festival. It may not be ideal, but it is three days with friends and a ton of fun being outdoors taking it all in. It is worth it to just make fun of the Ferrari fans LOL.  =)
    Haha, ouch

Yeah do not hate me if you see me wearing a Hambone Ferrari kit next year.  I must resist.
    Am I supposed to start cheering for Hambone this season or what is the etiquette here?

I was just sitting here watching the build up thinking similar. Do I now support Ferrari?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Cheer for whomever you want!  Hambone is still with merc so.......I would like to see mercedes do well this year.  The Ferraris look quick in practice and testing. We shall see. I think Red Bull has been sandbagging and they are faster than they let on.  Enjoy the race today! I like Saturday morning races.  It lets me get on with the weekend!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,277
    Rygar said:
    Get_Right said:
    Rygar said:
    Get_Right said:
    Rygar said:
    Wild! Maybe you'll catch a sale and change your mind.  And I agree it is a lot more fun in person regardless of the competition but as far as a sport goes I find it hard to watch when I know the outcome of the entire season, more or less, before it's begun.

We shall see. I have a great ticket and a place to stay if needed. I refuse to fly spirit or southwest. Going to the Grand Prix is analogous to going to a music festival. It may not be ideal, but it is three days with friends and a ton of fun being outdoors taking it all in. It is worth it to just make fun of the Ferrari fans LOL.  =)
    Haha, ouch

Yeah do not hate me if you see me wearing a Hambone Ferrari kit next year.  I must resist.
    Am I supposed to start cheering for Hambone this season or what is the etiquette here?

I was just sitting here watching the build up thinking similar. Do I now support Ferrari?
    I'm always rooting for the team (i.e. Ferrari). There're always going to be drivers that I don't like as personalities and/or athletes. Between Hamilton and Leclerc, I prefer Leclerc :peace:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    edited March 2
    Get_Right said:
    Cheer for whomever you want!  Hambone is still with merc so.......I would like to see mercedes do well this year.  The Ferraris look quick in practice and testing. We shall see. I think Red Bull has been sandbagging and they are faster than they let on.  Enjoy the race today! I like Saturday morning races.  It lets me get on with the weekend!
    Always sandbagging.
    That Ferrari looks pretty awful in race trim, at least in Charles' case with brake issues. 
    Post edited by Rygar on
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,964
    I'm a Hamilton fan
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Not the greatest race. Red Bulls are insane.  Good racing 2-5, but those cars all had issues.  Great drive by Sainz. I guess he has something to prove.
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Get_Right said:
    Not the greatest race. Red Bulls are insane.  Good racing 2-5, but those cars all had issues.  Great drive by Sainz. I guess he has something to prove.
    Sums it up well.  When I made my comment both Sainz and Leclerc were locking up but looks like on Charles had an issue.  Lots of gremlins for teams to sort out, except Red Bull.
    Surprised at RB's finishing positions.
  • Options
    Not surprising given the limited testing. We shall see next week.  I like Saturday morning races. Leaves more of the weekend free.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,277
    Sainz was on fire in Bahrain! :clap:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    edited March 12
    The Ferraris are quick. Not sure they can win a race, but they are quick.
    Post edited by Get_Right on