Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    rival. wrote:
    guess Carol survived and the other prisoners are now part of the group?

what happened to the white prisoner? i didn't see him at the end, i think i lost track of him.

giving the chopper a tune-up :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Carol deff escaped with the towel thing on her head. It was laying on the ground at the end. Not sure what's up with her.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    rival. wrote:
    guess Carol survived and the other prisoners are now part of the group?

what happened to the white prisoner? i didn't see him at the end, i think i lost track of him.

giving the chopper a tune-up :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:lol:

he is good with a wrench!
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Really glad I didn't give up on this show last season..I came close. This season has been awesome! Another great episode tonight.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,299
    pjradio wrote:
    talking dead is gonna be gooooood
    wonder who "special" guest will be

Laurie or T-dawg

T Dog it was. Pretty cool, they had behind the scenes of their death scenes. I didn't know Maggie was from the UK (she had a british accent when they interviewed her). They had a sneak peak of next week with Michonne pulling a knife on the Goverener as well :corn:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    my wife was crying. I mean, CRYING. I kept saying "it's a fucking zombie show! how can you cry at a zombie show??". :lol:

the executive producer on talking dead made it sound like Carol was dead too, but if you don't see it, it didn't happen (kinda like Andrew).
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    that was the best episode ever, hands down, of any show I've ever seen.

that includes 24 where Jack had to shoot his boss in the head, execution style.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    my wife was crying. I mean, CRYING. I kept saying "it's a fucking zombie show! how can you cry at a zombie show??". :lol:

the executive producer on talking dead made it sound like Carol was dead too, but if you don't see it, it didn't happen (kinda like Andrew).

gotta be honest...i was close :o:mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options

as they mentioned..its episode 4 ...that was a season finale if i ever saw one and its only a month into the season :o8-)8-)
  • Options

as they mentioned..its episode 4 ...that was a season finale if i ever saw one and its only a month into the season :o8-)8-)

Rick looks like he has gone off the deep end next week. and he's got a baby to take care of. and it might not even be his! it might be his best-friend-who-fucked-his-wife-then-he-murdered-turned-zombie-then-his-son-killed-him's baby!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    I'm still super jazzed up about this episode. how the hell am I going to get to sleep now??
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Carl- "let me hold this gun while I stare at my mom's vagina"
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    So Rick got his ass kicked by a crackhead, and Carl puts a bullet in his mothers head with a stone cold face.

Exactly who is the leader here?
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I woke up in the middle of the night, got some water and went back to bed.....only to lay there and think about that episode!!! Holy crap!

And what up with the cabinet at the Governors house. Is that the sword hanging out in there that the girls are supposed to get back when (if) they leave the compound?

I thought I would be happy with Lori dead...but mmm. no. that was sick. Carl doing what he had to and Rick losing his shit. Oh boy!!!
    I was confused about Carol...hope she isn't a walker...biter...deadhead.... :lol:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I'm interested to see what they decide to feed the baby... :think: There's probably not baby formula at the prison... :-?

Definitely a crazy episode...

How many episodes are in the season? This is only episode 4, right? :shock:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    afroannnie wrote:
    I'm interested to see what they decide to feed the baby... :think: There's probably not baby formula at the prison... :-?

indeed crazy episode!!! rather :shock:

next thing i knew, it was over.

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Easily one of my fav episodes of the series. Loved it.

Maybe i'm int he minority here but T Dawg was my boy and i was pretty upset he bit the dust :(

At least he went out saving someone else or doing all he could to save them.

Lori on the other hand although it was sad i was happy she exited. I was not a fan of hers
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    I'm also curious as to how that black guy survived being locked out in the courtyard with all of those zombies only to get back into the prison and sound the sirens/unlock the gates.
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    I'm also curious as to how that black guy survived being locked out in the courtyard with all of those zombies only to get back into the prison and sound the sirens/unlock the gates.

I wondered this as well....also what happened with Carol?? I can't beleive they just closed the gate on her and left her there...I love this show!!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options

obviously very lucky....

kinda bogus considering the way he was screaming when it first happened,but again you gotta take it with a grain of salt

he must have been the person staring at carol when she was cutting open the g-string zombie
  • Options
    Carl- "let me hold this gun while I stare at my mom's vagina"

:lol::lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    afroannnie wrote:

16 this season
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

16 this season

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    seems like they have upped the budget as well this year.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

16 this season
    I think like last year they will do 8 then take a break in december and come back and do 8 more again in feb/march
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

16 this season

:thumbup:
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    afroannnie wrote:

The preview for next week showed someone (think it was Darryl) talking about making a run to look for formula....
    Gotta say, I was pretty impressed with the guy who plays Rick's acting chops in the final scene...up until he fell to the ground, I thought he did a helluva job doing the omg-she's-dead freak out. No skyward gazing 'NOOOOOOOO' or anything corny like that....was pretty gut wrenching....while lil BA Carl stood there emotionless. Kids gonna go all domo arigoto on us.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,267
    Just saw last night's episode....

Wow!!!!!!! :shock:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

The preview for next week showed someone (think it was Darryl) talking about making a run to look for formula....
    Gotta say, I was pretty impressed with the guy who plays Rick's acting chops in the final scene...up until he fell to the ground, I thought he did a helluva job doing the omg-she's-dead freak out. No skyward gazing 'NOOOOOOOO' or anything corny like that....was pretty gut wrenching....while lil BA Carl stood there emotionless. Kids gonna go all domo arigoto on us.

Ahh..I didn't see the preview for next week..thanks!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,299
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Ahh..I didn't see the preview for next week..thanks!

couldn't they just have one of the women like Maggie, Carol, or Beth breast-feed the baby? ;):lol:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly