Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    My friend at work walked in this morning, took one look at me and said...."I don't think Carl shot his mother" She seems pretty sure Lori will be back as a walker....Oh Nooooooo! It never even crossed my mind that carl didn't do the deed. I think he did, but guess we will see soon right?

Carol must be holed up somewhere. Maybe Daryl will go find her, I mean who else will have sex with him?
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,267
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    My friend at work walked in this morning, took one look at me and said...."I don't think Carl shot his mother" She seems pretty sure Lori will be back as a walker....Oh Nooooooo! It never even crossed my mind that carl didn't do the deed. I think he did, but guess we will see soon right?

Carol must be holed up somewhere. Maybe Daryl will go find her, I mean who else will have sex with him?
    Didn't think of that....

Hmmmm....

My guess is that he did shoot her, but you never know.
    Keep in mind though, if he didn't and she comes back, she won't be wearing pants! :lol:
  • Options
    ^^ uuggghhh, with her belly hanging open ^^^ Ewwwwww!
  • Options
    my guess is Lori comes back as a walker (as maybe carl didn't kill her right), and rick has to shoot her. maybe after lori narles on the little shanette first though. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    my guess is Lori comes back as a walker (as maybe carl didn't kill her right), and rick has to shoot her. maybe after lori narles on the little shanette first though. :lol:

i thought this too. also, during next episode's previews, i could have sworn i saw a female walker in a net.

was it lori? did they try and catch her? :?

and yes, i am being serious.
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

i thought this too. also, during next episode's previews, i could have sworn i saw a female walker in a net.

was it lori? did they try and catch her? :?

and yes, i am being serious.

I don't think they would have shown her already. she may not even be in next week's episode. it may be a bit yet before we see her and her zombie bush. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,267
    Well, if he didn't kill her and left her lying there to bleed to death, then Carl is a f'd up kid!

I'm thinking Lori is done for. A pants-less, gut-slashed, bloody-bushed Lori is probably too much for this show! :lol:
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Well, if he didn't kill her and left her lying there to bleed to death, then Carl is a f'd up kid!

I'm thinking Lori is done for. A pants-less, gut-slashed, bloody-bushed Lori is probably too much for this show! :lol:

what I mean is I think he tried to kill her, but maybe something like grazed her temple or something, then she'll die naturally and then turn.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Everybody Turns (by REM/HFD)

When your day is long and the night
    And you think that you're alone
    When you're sure you've got bullets in your rifle, well think again
    They'll eat your flesh and bones
    Everybody dies and everybody turns sometimes

Sometimes everyone is dead
    Put a bullet in their heads
    When your day is full of red (run on) (run on)
    If all you want is a fresh bed (run on)
    When you wish they'd stop to rest (run on)

Everybody turns
    Take comfort, eat your friends.
    Everybody turns
    Don't chew your hand. Oh, no
    Don't chew your hand
    If you feel like you're just bones, no no, you're not just bones
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    In TWD newsletter they have an interview with the actress who plays Lori and it reads like she is dead, dead.....guess we will see!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i'm finally watching it now, i'll miss T-Dog but at least that B**** is Dead!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,310
    did they ever say if the baby was a boy or a girl?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options

girl
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210

girl
    Now they gotta hope Maury Povich isn't zombified and go find out who the father is.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    mca47 wrote:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    I have to say that I feel really sorry for Lori. She really got on my nerves last season. However, I felt really sorry for her this season. Rick was being very indifferent toward her, and I think she was truly sorry. I will also miss T-Dog. I think Carol is still alive, but I guess we will have to wait to see what next week brings. Well, that is my thoughts on this past week's episode.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    WOW!!! :o Best episode of the series for me!

2 things:

1) did anyone else notice that they killed T-dog but added a different token black guy in his place.
    2) Did anyone else catch the Crowly reference made by the governor while he was golfing?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    I have to say that I feel really sorry for Lori. She really got on my nerves last season. However, I felt really sorry for her this season. Rick was being very indifferent toward her, and I think she was truly sorry. I will also miss T-Dog. I think Carol is still alive, but I guess we will have to wait to see what next week brings. Well, that is my thoughts on this past week's episode.

100% agree with that
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    rafie wrote:

2 things:

1) did anyone else notice that they killed T-dog but added a different token black guy in his place.
    2) Did anyone else catch the Crowly reference made by the governor while he was golfing?

I did notice the replacement black guy. I would rather have TDog alive and Oscar. I wish we could have at least learned something about TDog's past before they fed him to the Z's. However, on the Talking Dead, didn't the producer on the show say something like just because TDog's dead doesn't mean he won't be on there and said something about flashbacks. But that may have been a joke - maybe a reference to Lost or something.

I did not catch the Crowly reference and even if I had I would have no idea what it meant. I just Googled it and realize it is one of the comic book characters, right?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    rafie wrote:

2 things:

absolutely noticed that.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I want t dawg back :(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    rafie wrote:

1) did anyone else notice that they killed T-dog but added a different token black guy in his place?

I noticed that too. Although T-Dog lacked some story in the show, he gets the award for most noble death.
    fade away...

• Options
    There was a lot of bad blood between them after that whole having to kill Shane thing. Can't remember which scene it was last season, but apparently they had a bit of an argument about it and although they edited it out, she ended up spitting in his face.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    There was a lot of bad blood between them after that whole having to kill Shane thing. Can't remember which scene it was last season, but apparently they had a bit of an argument about it and although they edited it out, she ended up spitting in his face.

Lori basically talked Rick into killing Shane at the end of last season if I remember correctly, then was pissed at Rick after he did it.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I found the whole exchange between Darryl and Glenn/Maggie up in the tower to be quite humorous.
    "Are you coming".... I saw an adult movie back in the late 80's that had that exact same premise,exchange of dialogue, but of course with a different "ending". :D
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    I found the whole exchange between Darryl and Glenn/Maggie up in the tower to be quite humorous.
    "Are you coming".... I saw an adult movie back in the late 80's that had that exact same premise,exchange of dialogue, but of course with a different "ending". :D

yeah, that was great! :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    tumblr_mby6hvEecR1qjhttjo1_500.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,792
    Lori basically talked Rick into killing Shane at the end of last season if I remember correctly, then was pissed at Rick after he did it.

Yeah, that was exactly what happened. Lori was a real piece of work last season. It was pretty sad to see her go out that way.
  • Options
    tumblr_mby6hvEecR1qjhttjo1_500.jpg

Bad A Carl. My son, who is eight, thinks that Carl is the coolest. However, he was really upset about what happened with Lori.

I completely agree. I hated her last season, and as a mom, I was so sick of hearing, "where's Carl?" However, as far as her and Rick's relationship goes, mistakes happen in marriages. I think that she was trying. I also felt really bad for Shane. Shane took care of Lori and Carl as if they were his family, and I think he thought of them as such. Shane had the blanket pulled out from under him when Rick returned.
    fade away...

• Options
    I hated her last season, and as a mom, I was so sick of hearing, "where's Carl?"

I kept saying to my wife "if we and our kids were survivors in a zombie apocalypse, I'd know where my kids are at all times!". I kept thinking they were the worst parents on the planet!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014