Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835

I was also wondering about Father Gabriel but I think I saw him standing in the background in the living room of the new house. I don't think that the girl is the congresswoman's daughter. One of the boys told Carl that she was from the outside too and had been there for 8 months.

True. Forgot about that.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    ^^^ yeah Gabriel is there....
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    The little girl took Rick's pistol.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options

The little girl took Rick's pistol.

Probably.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,936
    bump for tonight
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    meh didn't really care for last night's episode.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I liked it ok. Not the best. I did not like Rick hitting on Jessie. I saw Rick reach for the gun in the back of his pants when Jessie & Pete walked by and did not put 2+2 together. It was not until I watched The Talking Dead and they pointed out that it would have been directed towards Pete. Geez. I had a Shane/Rick flash back. Is Rick becoming Shane? And Carol terrorizing Sam? I thought that was intense - poor boy. Sasha has the wild eyed crazy look perfected. And the worst part - poor Buttons. WTF. They hate horses on that show.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Carol is badass. What a speech to that little kid!

So who the hell is the source for the "W's" on the zombie foreheads? There was one earlier in the season as well.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

So who the hell is the source for the "W's" on the zombie foreheads? There was one earlier in the season as well.

Carol is scary. That speech to the little kid was great.

Not sure what these W's mean....maybe some group that marks people with they take out with a W? I haven't read the comics so I have no clue.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    found it a great episode, the crew settling in and dealing with various shit from being on the road for so long. I didnt really catch what they were trying to do by the shack, think i missed something there, fiddling with cpu at the time.... rick, carol, and Daryl and the gun thingy. any input?

pretty intense moment with Sasha....
    agree with you Dr.D carol was badass.

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    I actually really liked that episode. Don't say that too often for this show anymore, but I thought it was a good (and much needed) change of pace.
  • Options

Carol is scary. That speech to the little kid was great.

Not sure what these W's mean....maybe some group that marks people with they take out with a W? I haven't read the comics so I have no clue.
    My buddy who reads the comics was a shit tonne excited to see that W a few episodes back. He said "shit is about to get violent!".

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Nami said:

found it a great episode, the crew settling in and dealing with various shit from being on the road for so long. I didnt really catch what they were trying to do by the shack, think i missed something there, fiddling with cpu at the time.... rick, carol, and Daryl and the gun thingy. any input?

pretty intense moment with Sasha....
    agree with you Dr.D carol was badass.

I think they were just having a secret meeting to make sure they are on the same page. They didnt include the others as they want them all to act normal. I gather it is more of a "lets prepare for war" kind of scenario. But with no cable, no talking dead. Shit do i miss that show.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    thanks. season almost over....seems like its just getting started.
  • Options
    Nami said:

It seems that way to me too. I couldn't believe it when I saw that there were only 3 episodes left. For some reason I was thinking May was the end of the season.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options

Nami said:

It seems that way to me too. I couldn't believe it when I saw that there were only 3 episodes left. For some reason I was thinking May was the end of the season.

ONLY 3?????

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Nami said:

ONLY 3?????

I'm pretty sure that is what was shown on the screen after the show ended Sunday night.

• Options
    yup 3, i thought 2 until i looked it up...
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    They mentioned on the Talkind Dead that the "W" was for the wolves....which I guess is a bad bad group. I dont read the comics so dont spoil it for me but Im excited for the last 3 shows! I realized this show is only on from Oct -Nov and Feb-March every year.....they need to make more!!! haha!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    silver39 said:

They mentioned on the Talkind Dead that the "W" was for the wolves....which I guess is a bad bad group. I dont read the comics so dont spoil it for me but Im excited for the last 3 shows! I realized this show is only on from Oct -Nov and Feb-March every year.....they need to make more!!! haha!

I think the companion series which takes place in LA premiers this summer or early fall. Supposedly it covers the beginning of the ZA. I am anxious to see how it compares to our beloved Georgians.

• Options

silver39 said:

I think the companion series which takes place in LA premiers this summer or early fall. Supposedly it covers the beginning of the ZA. I am anxious to see how it compares to our beloved Georgians.

I was disappointed to hear that was also going to be located in the US. I was hoping for Australia or Europe.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I think that would have made it more interesting.
  • Options
    holy shite what a show...
  • Options
    Nami said:

holy shite what a show...

What Nami said.
  • Options
    man, think i gotta watch that again... watching talking dead there now.
    a dead and a birth... ..
  • Options
  • Options

:lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    That was fucking intense.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Norman Reedus (Daryl) has stated that for the finale, "bring the kleenex". many are speculating at Daryl's demise on the finale. I think that would be a massive mistake. you don't kill off your most popular character. Kill off Judith. show a zombie gnawing on her little face. :anguished:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    great episode!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”