Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210

Did Rick kill anyone in Joes camp One of Joes men saw Rick under the bed before he passed out, hence him being the only one who recognized Rick out of the whole group.

He killed the guy in the bathroom then opened the door a little bit so when he reanimated he would get out the door and attack the others. Rick then climbed out the window.

Forgot about that.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Someone "big" is gonna die next week.
    My money is on Glenn or Maggie as they just got back together and they can't let people be happy.
    I don't see Rick or Daryl going out. They'll realize it was Rick, and Daryl will fuck them up when they try anything!
    I'm actually...once again...excited for an episode! Been a while!

That said, the last two were very solid....
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    mca47 said:

Someone "big" is gonna die next week.
    My money is on Glenn or Maggie as they just got back together and they can't let people be happy.
    I don't see Rick or Daryl going out. They'll realize it was Rick, and Daryl will fuck them up when they try anything!
    I'm actually...once again...excited for an episode! Been a while!

That said, the last two were very solid....

i have been kidding with someone, that Daryl is going to die, she will kill me if that comes true...

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    Daryl could have died after the Beth and Daryl episode. Ugh!

I don't want him to die now. Hahahahaha
  • Options
    Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    I think Tara is defer a goner don't think Beth shows up in this episode and speaking of has Magpie even mentioned her once since they left the prison wtf is that all about.
  • Options

I think Tara is defer a goner don't think Beth shows up in this episode and speaking of has Magpie even mentioned her once since they left the prison wtf is that all about.

Don't think she's mentioned her once! Hahahaha!!!
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Imo Daryl dies. He has grown the most and has nothing left to prove. I think he'll die saving Rick. Last season final episode Andrea died. So I think sadly another main character dies. I HOPE I'M WRONG.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

Maggie is the worst! Her and Glenn are so annoying...all the nonsense they pulled just to find each other. Meanwhile she doesn't give a shit about her sister. And not to mention her father just had his head chopped off.

Hopefully Darryl makes it through the finale...he's one of the only characters I actually really care about.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I agree, Maggie and Glen have been very annoying and not all that entertaining. They are both stupid and selfish this last half of the season. And Maggie not caring about her sister just drives me crazy. On The Talking Dead Lauren Cohen (the actor that plays Maggie) tried to defend Maggie when she was asked why she has never mentioned Beth. Cohen said that Maggie thinks that once she finds Glenn then she would find Beth or something like that. It didn't make sense. I'm not sure what the writers were thinking when they had Glenn and Maggie forget about everyone else but each other. Maybe they thought it was romantic, but I think most people find it very, very annoying.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532

I agree, Maggie and Glen have been very annoying and not all that entertaining. They are both stupid and selfish this last half of the season. And Maggie not caring about her sister just drives me crazy. On The Talking Dead Lauren Cohen (the actor that plays Maggie) tried to defend Maggie when she was asked why she has never mentioned Beth. Cohen said that Maggie thinks that once she finds Glenn then she would find Beth or something like that. It didn't make sense. I'm not sure what the writers were thinking when they had Glenn and Maggie forget about everyone else but each other. Maybe they thought it was romantic, but I think most people find it very, very annoying.

That tunnel scene was one of the worst in the show's history.

They lit up a bunch of walkers with automatic rifles. Somehow they managed head shots on ALL if them? Without hitting Glenn who was 5 feet away? This show....

It will be like Dexter's final seasons before we know it
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,014
    Wasn't Beth suppose to be with Glenn on the bus?

The one thing that does seem odd is that all the time they had the prison and did supply runs not one person saw a sign for Terminus. After the prison suddenly everyone see the signs....
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776

Wasn't Beth suppose to be with Glenn on the bus?

The one thing that does seem odd is that all the time they had the prison and did supply runs not one person saw a sign for Terminus. After the prison suddenly everyone see the signs....

Yeah, I mean one can make and find excuses as to why the group didn't see the terminus signs while making supply runs, but what's the exude for michonne? Wasn't she on pretty extensive hunts for the governor on a daily basis in the beginning of the season? If anyone were to come across anything it would be her.

I don't remember where Beth ended up but I do wish she ended up on the bus and turned like everyone else.
  • Options
    Good find.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    was the right painting in the show? cant remember seeing that.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Wasn't that the painting in the house that Carl & Michonne went in where Carl was asking MIchonne about her past.
  • Options
    That is the painting from the house Michonne and Carl were at. Reading up on it it seems all the paintings were clues, it had paintings of flowers and bunnies in the house. The bunnies might be tied to Daryl, or all 3 could be linked to Lizzie, so that picture might not be of the Terminus lady.

Still interesting either way....few more days until we know. Unless the season ending is a let down and we have to wait until season 5
  • Options
    Season finale tonight.

I'm gonna say that Glenn does not survive tonight.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,938

Season finale tonight.

I'm gonna say that Glenn does not survive tonight.

YAY! I have no idea who will die. I'm thinking Maggie and maybe someone else.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    I think Maggie too. Right after Glenn burned that picture of her...
  • Options
    That one lady had on Maggies shawl.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Where are Carol, Tyrese and the Baby? Definitely a mediocre ending.

Also saw waht looked to be a human carcass while they were running from the gunfire.
    Post edited by Dr. Delight on
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    I like the new Rick, about time.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Cannibal group?
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,938
    Mixed feelings. Good episode. Shocked no one died! And the ending was a little disappointing. The flashbacks with the whole planting thing was kinda cool. And when Rick "planted" the weapons i'ms ure that will come in handy again. Still no word where Beth, Tyrese and Carola are.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    That watch was Herschels, given to Glenn.
  • Options

Also saw waht looked to be a human carcass while they were running from the gunfire.

• Options
    I am glad that nobody we know and love got killed. That was becoming predictable. So nobody dying was a surprise. A good one in IMO. Loved how Rick tore Joe's throat out.
  • Options
    What was up with this room and the names of people written on the ground, surrounded by candles. Seemed like they were worshipping those who they have eaten?

• Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I thought the episode was pretty good, but disappointing for a finale. I feel like this should have been the episode before the finale with some more going on next week. Surely that would have been better than the Beth episode? Overall, except for the episodes around the premieres/finales, I think this season has been pretty weak.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City