Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    rival. said:

rival. said:

2) the group of guys that found daryl... were they the same group of guys that were in the house when rick was sleeping?

Yes.

figured. just couldn't remember what exactly the guy on the porch at the end of that episode looked like. he was the one daryl was point his crossbow at, right? leader of the group?

Yes. I recognized the clothes he wore from when he was standing on the front porch of the house Rick was staying in. I've noticed on another forum that people recognized the actor in both scenes, but I didn't. .

My guess is that this group was not driving the car that took Beth away, but that's just my theory. Other people seem to think it was. I think it was the owner of the funeral home.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Seriously, who the hell would kidnap Beth?

Daryl was pissed Im sure, he was tracking beaver and very close.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776

beth is a looker and there aren't many lookers left in the apocalyptic world. daryl should have sealed the deal on his porch while drinking that moonshine.

and yeah, i don't think it was the gang that daryl ran into that took her. had to of been someone staying in the funeral home and they used the dog to bait all the walkers to the front door.

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,202
    I thought either Bob or Sasha was gonna die last night. Oh well...

I think the gang that met Darryl is the same group that went into the house where Rick was sleeping a few episodes back.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208

=))
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,262

Hahahahaha hahahahaha!
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,054
    Last two episodes are meh, losing interest fast.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,992
    liked the show and the action that came with.... was it just me or were the funeral home walkers faster than normal? lol

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Nami said:

liked the show and the action that came with.... was it just me or were the funeral home walkers faster than normal? lol

They were faster. Both my husband and I noticed it. Whoever sent the walkers there must have had some sort of Zombie competition to pick out the fast ones. :)
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options

Nami said:

They were faster. Both my husband and I noticed it. Whoever sent the walkers there must have had some sort of Zombie competition to pick out the fast ones. :)
    :))
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    The writing in this show is getting progressively worse. Literally nothing happens for weeks at a time. There are so many loose ends that they need to tie up. They start a story line and then drop it for something completely new the next week.

This show reminds me of the final few seasons of Dexter. Just terrible attention to detail. Predictable story lines.

My biggest question is how do all these people keep their body weight on if they have nothing to eat and walk for miles a day. They all seem so healthy....and clean shaven..
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,014

The writing in this show is getting progressively worse. Literally nothing happens for weeks at a time. There are so many loose ends that they need to tie up. They start a story line and then drop it for something completely new the next week.

This show reminds me of the final few seasons of Dexter. Just terrible attention to detail. Predictable story lines.

My biggest question is how do all these people keep their body weight on if they have nothing to eat and walk for miles a day. They all seem so healthy....and clean shaven..

Maggie's teeth are so white....Matty hair, dirty clothes with sweat stains, blood and dirt smeared on their faces, but man those teeth are whiter than anything on a toothpaste commercial. And all the dudes have scruffy beards but the girls have nice legs....
  • Options
    Guys, theres razors and Brightening Strips laying all around these neighborhoods.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    edited March 2014

The writing in this show is getting progressively worse.

i am slowly starting to agree with this. two weeks ago, beth and daryl burn the house down to the ground in the middle of the night and walk off into the woods. isn't that something you should during daylight? last week's episode... night time, beth is playing the fucking piano and singing. isn't night time during a zombie apocalypse time to hunker down and shut the fuck up? this is how everyone should spend their nights in that world:

• Options

Guys, theres razors and Brightening Strips laying all around these neighborhoods.

Well who took all the Tide and hairbrushes?? haha

• Options
  • Options
    Crazy. Disturbing.
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Amazing episode.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    mj61mj61 Posts: 58
    This show is starting to lose me. The last few weeks have been brutal.
  • Options
    mj61 said:

This show is starting to lose me. The last few weeks have been brutal.

You didn't like last night's episode?
  • Options

Crazy. Disturbing.

finally back on track... and see normal speed for the walkers on the tracks.

lol

Great episode....man that lil girl is a great actress. had me sold.
  • Options
    Yes, the actress that played Lizzie was excellent. They had a bit on The Talking Dead showing the two little girls filming the scene with the burning walkers chasing them. They were laughing and having a good time and spoke so intelligently about the script and the scene. I think they showed us that because people were wondering how such an intense and violent episode involving their characters may have affected them.
  • Options
    cool... normally dont watch the talking dead...

next weeks looks good. of course....season ending :bz
  • Options
    I think there are two more episodes, but I could be wrong. The website says next week is Episode 15 and I thought they did 16 episodes.
  • Options
    cool... good.

question. The smoke in the distance was from Daryl and Beth house burning?

• Options
    Nami said:

cool... good.

question. The smoke in the distance was from Daryl and Beth house burning?

I don't know. I didn't even put 2+2 together when watching the episode. duh. But on The Talking Dead it was mentioned but it was never disclosed for sure whether it was or not (the cabin that Daryl & Beth burned). But it makes sense that it would be. We know they are all wondering around the same area.

• Options
    Now that was a great TV episode.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,262
    Yeah, that was easily one of the better episodes this season. I was worried at first. Lots of image at first but it picked up nicely.
    This may sound bad, but if it was me and I saw what Lizzie had done, it would have take me about 2 seconds to take her out.
    The actress that plays Carol did a hell of a job!
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    what a crazy episode last night!! Yes I think the fog that Maggie was in and the smoke carol sees is the hosue Darryl and Beth burned down. this show kills me tho, only 2 more episodes left and then the wait til October :-(
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,202
    :))
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley