Holiday Cards n Stuff

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    chadwick wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    i have sent five and have received six. i sure hope i don't screw this up.
    where is stillhere?

You got 6 cuz, I sent one extra one to you on purpose Chad...I sent way more out than my required 5 (yes, I realize I don't get extra credit)

I have only heard from one of my required 5 that got my card.....so, if I am one of Unlost's required 5, then I am missing a card.....or if I was not on Unlost's list, then I am missing 2......I'm starting to feel like I got a rock in my trick or treat bag....(oh wrong holiday.... :lol: ) :|
    you are a doll
    very kind to me... very kind to us all
    thank you

btw, im confused :?

what are you confused about?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    4and20 wrote:
    You got 6 cuz, I sent one extra one to you on purpose Chad...I sent way more out than my required 5 (yes, I realize I don't get extra credit)

I have only heard from one of my required 5 that got my card.....so, if I am one of Unlost's required 5, then I am missing a card.....or if I was not on Unlost's list, then I am missing 2......I'm starting to feel like I got a rock in my trick or treat bag....(oh wrong holiday.... :lol: ) :|
    you are a doll
    very kind to me... very kind to us all
    thank you

btw, im confused :?[/quote]

what are you confused about?[/quote]

if you are on unlost's team then you are missing one
    if you are not on unlost's team you are missing 2

nice... :?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    i've only just sent some of mine...

so you will have some last minute cheer! :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    I need one more!!! :D Plus the one from unlost dogs!!! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    5281472199_b149f1a91a.jpg
    100_5491 by ricoborrego, on Flickr

5281472015_ef186a67cb.jpg
    100_5495 by ricoborrego, on Flickr

5282071874_16a249c3e2.jpg
    100_5497 by ricoborrego, on Flickr

Thank you Jamie (he.who.forgets) for the awesome card and for the sweet stickman sticker!!! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

everyone should have at least 5
    i had to do some moving around when eyed chickened out (hope he sees this hahahaaaa :lol: )
    but i think i got everyone set up right
    you may get more than you sent out cuz some people asked for more addresses

I hope i'm not the one who forgot to thank you 4and20..did i? :oops:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    4&20 _ I received one from you. And didn't you receive one from me?

Chad, make room in the confused corner. I'll be joining you there.
    :?

Rico, yours was mailed today. :D
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • StillHere wrote:
    everyone should have at least 5
    i had to do some moving around when eyed chickened out (hope he sees this hahahaaaa :lol: )
    but i think i got everyone set up right
    you may get more than you sent out cuz some people asked for more addresses

I hope i'm not the one who forgot to thank you 4and20..did i? :oops:
    that last line threw me for a loop...thought you were talking to me in past tense or something but then I re-read it... ;)
    We were but stones your light made us stars

Chad, make room in the confused corner. I'll be joining you there.
    :?

Rico, yours was mailed today. :D

Thanks so much!!! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Hi Hinx :wave:
    Love the yellow snow Christmas card :lol: and I am always dreaming of a white Christmas!
    Thank you for brightening my day Have a wonderful holiday :D
  • more cards today :-) you guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    What a great card from PJPixie! Thank you so much!

How cool that Eddie held up your sign, and that you used that shot on your card! Fine work indeed.
    :D:D:D

Thank you!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • hinxhinx Posts: 416
    pandora wrote:
    Hi Hinx :wave:
    Love the yellow snow Christmas card :lol: and I am always dreaming of a white Christmas!
    Thank you for brightening my day Have a wonderful holiday :D

You're welcome, and I hope your holiday is wonderful as well :D

uhhh... yes.... :?
    4and20 wrote:
    And to the champion doggie owner (Unlost Dogs)... :thumbup: :wave: (there is a town about 2 hours from me with the same name....they turned it into a 'Western' themed town, complete with wooden sidewalks....now I get a mental image of you wearing chaps! :lol: ) I am also a tad ashamed I did not place my pups into an extracurricular activity :( ...well there's always time to get some fresh new blood to be molded into the perfect specimen soon.

Thanks to he.who.forgets and pjpixie! lovely cards indeed! Ok, so I am assuming that if I get any other cards, then they are 'surprize' cards! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    4and20 wrote:
    Thanks to he.who.forgets and pjpixie! lovely cards indeed! Ok, so I am assuming that if I get any other cards, then they are 'surprize' cards! :D
    or in some cases not that much of a surprise, but arriving around easter ;) (havent gotten around to finish all of the non-exchange cards... and yes i DO know, that it is christmas today...)

cant believe that nobody except the fixer9 got my card yet...
    Degi wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    or in some cases not that much of a surprise, but arriving around easter ;) (havent gotten around to finish all of the non-exchange cards... and yes i DO know, that it is christmas today...)

cant believe that nobody except the fixer9 got my card yet...

no worries Degi!....think of your card as being like the 'holiday single', if it comes around easter, then 'better late than never' :lol:

thank-you for the sticker and card chad! It was lovely! ;)

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:

no worries Degi!....think of your card as being like the 'holiday single', if it comes around easter, then 'better late than never' :lol:
    oh great, no pressure then ;) really trying to make them new year-cards and sending them in the yer 2010 :lol::lol::lol:

THANK YOU SO MUCH he.who.forgets for a really cute card that arrived at my place today :D
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    What a great card from PJPixie! Thank you so much!

How cool that Eddie held up your sign, and that you used that shot on your card! Fine work indeed.
    :D:D:D

Thank you!

Glad you liked it, this was a fun exchange!! Can't wait to do it again.

And Chadwick, you got an extra from me too :)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
    why didnt anybody except for thefixer got my card yet? same on facebook... :(
  • Degi wrote:
    I'm pretty certain that i still have quite few cards out there that havent been received yet either. A couple to Oz, i understand, but thought everyone in the states would have received them by now.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    Degi wrote:
    I'm pretty certain that i still have quite few cards out there that havent been received yet either. A couple to Oz, i understand, but thought everyone in the states would have received them by now.
    i got mine and it is so cute!! no clue why my card to seattle (which is not really close to germany) made it before it came to some other places...

i havent send all of mine yet (the exchange ones are done though!) LOL gonna make em new years cards ;)

i know you guys hate facebook, but those of us who already went into card-withdrawl started a valentines day card exchange... ;)
    Degi wrote:

i got a card from you laura
    i think i told you before right?
    but i am now a little confused because you were talking about the mulled wine teabag thingy
    and now i'm confused.

il_75x75.153257664.jpg
    peace,
    jo

Degi wrote:

i got yours too jamie...very nice.
    i hope i already thanked everyone.
    i thought i had
    if not..
    then..
    thank you
    i love the picture jamie
    very nice :)
    peace,
    jo

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i got the magical 6th card today. :D

it appears picture cards are the wave of the future. half of mine had pictures on them

they made me smile ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    StillHere wrote:
    Degi wrote:

but i am now a little confused because you were talking about the mulled wine teabag thingy
    and now i'm confused.

il_75x75.153257664.jpg

HUH? you didnt get a card from me and you havent thanked me for one... and you surely as hell didnt get a card from me yet, what do you think it looked like? i only send it on dec. 23rd and there is no way it is at yours already... you surely didnt get a card from me...
    Degi wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    Degi wrote:

and now i'm confused.

il_75x75.153257664.jpg

HUH? you didnt get a card from me and you havent thanked me for one... and you surely as hell didnt get a card from me yet, what do you think it looked like? i only send it on dec. 23rd and there is no way it is at yours already... you surely didnt get a card from me...

i wasn't sure. it said laura. and i was thinking it was laura DM...but then i got to thinking, since i couldn't find the envelope...oh dear....and i thought, no, it wasn't laura D....but then i wasn't sure once again. hahaaaa. there's so much going on here. i'm sure it was Laura DM...geez well, now i'm glad you straightened me out with that. :D
    peace,
    jo

ummmmm yeah i didnt get a word but i am pretty sure it was laura dm's card xD

the only person who recieved my card so far seems to be mr. fixer, thats really weird... havent heard back from many other people yet either and some seem to have recieved them with torn apart envelopes or whatever, so if your envelope looks weird, i am really sorry and you have to let me know!!!

in 3 weeks, i will pm those of you from which i havent heard till then to make sure you got your 5 cards!!!!! i'd feel terrible if you dont because our post messed up...
  • stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
    Back from my holiday to find cards from Jo, Jamie, and Laura. Thank you all! That's my 5 all done. so the post isn't too bad! :)
    I got your card the other day StillHere...thanks! :D

2 cards I sent were to Down Under...haven't heard from those people...I hope they got them... :?

- Christopher McCandless
    Back from my holiday to find cards from Jo, Jamie, and Laura. Thank you all! That's my 5 all done. so the post isn't too bad! :)

Good news! :lol:
    They got around to it eventually.
    I just got a few as well. Just this week too.
    peace,
    jo