Holiday Cards n Stuff

Comments

• 81 wrote:
    4 and 20 has some competition in the hand made catagory. well, maybe competition is the wrong word, but i got a light of stars card today.

pretty pimp....

You're sweet 81 - glad you liked it!
  • pandora wrote:
    Wow! I just got 2 very cool cards
    a city snowglobe from Portland, Oregon...Thanks Jenny
    and
    a Christmas PJ Stickman from Kelly in Chi-town..thank you ... love the peace sign charm 8-)

PJ fans are the sweetest people in the world!
    It has to be the music...it's enlightening! and addicting too, I think !! :D

You are welcome, Pandora! Love (and agree with) your sentiments about PJ fans :)
  • Received wonderful cards from Pandora, number1pjfan and stardust76 - thank you all so much! I'm going to keep these up all year :)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    4 and 20 has some competition in the hand made catagory. well, maybe competition is the wrong word, but i got a light of stars card today.

pretty pimp....

You're sweet 81 - glad you liked it!

:wave: hi ya neighbor.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR ONE OF THE BEST CARDS EVER DEGI!!!!!! :D:D:D:D I LOVE PATRIOT PJ BOTTLE CAP MAGNET!!!!!!!!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Received wonderful cards from Pandora, number1pjfan and stardust76 - thank you all so much! I'm going to keep these up all year :)

Yeah!!!! You're welcome--happy holidays!
  • I got the Portland snow globe, too. That is an awesome card. Thanks JK12093. Happy Holidays!!!!!!! :P :P
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    thefixer9 wrote:
    THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR ONE OF THE BEST CARDS EVER DEGI!!!!!! :D:D:D:D I LOVE PATRIOT PJ BOTTLE CAP MAGNET!!!!!!!!

so glad you liked it :D
    weird, that only you got yours yet though, i sent one to the uk and havent heard from there yet...
    you were one of the "lucky" ones to get a magnet, i didnt sent one to everbody :oops: :oops: :oops: , couldnt drink that many bottles ;););)
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Degi wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

weird, that only you got yours yet though, i sent one to the uk and havent heard from there yet...
    you were one of the "lucky" ones to get a magnet, i didnt sent one to everbody :oops: :oops: :oops: , couldnt drink that many bottles ;););)

where do you get THOSE laura?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    Degi wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

where do you get THOSE laura?

i made them :D:D:D
    (i think you are expecting something way better then it actually is...)
    we have this drink here that they sell with bottlecaps that look like the mod-target-thing and i "curved" the EV-thing in it, nothing special!
    sounds pretty cool to me ;)
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    sounds pretty cool to me ;)
    LOL naaah... maybe mr fixer can post a pic, i cant find the ones i am havin here right now (yeah shame on me but i am working on the rest of my xmas cards RIGHT NOW )
  • ok, so i FINALLY got all my cards sent out. My sincere apologies if they do not arrive prior to the big day :cry:
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • received a card all the way from Oz today! Thanks so much Sarah (Stardust1976) :D Merry Christmas!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    5277622249_b66622d99c.jpg
    100_5480 by ricoborrego, on Flickr

5277622001_7efff946fd.jpg
    100_5478 by ricoborrego, on Flickr

5278231902_be46aee388.jpg
    100_5475 by ricoborrego, on Flickr

5277621521_5931ee524f.jpg
    100_5477 by ricoborrego, on Flickr

5277621773_fa024be3a4.jpg
    100_5479 by ricoborrego, on Flickr
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    ok, so i FINALLY got all my cards sent out. My sincere apologies if they do not arrive prior to the big day :cry:
    Got mine!
    Thank you...beautiful photocard of the happy couple, warms my heart :D and thank you for the kind words.
    Thanks too for playing along 8-) Happy Holidays!
    thefixer9 wrote:

i got a different one from her. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

i got a different one from her. :lol:

i did too..apparently very big imagination

i love them all!

great pix rico!
    peace,
    jo

great pix rico!

Thanks! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• received a card all the way from Oz today! Thanks so much Sarah (Stardust1976) :D Merry Christmas!

You're welcome. :)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    ummmm....are the cards that we're supposed to get from the people that were on our list to give to?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    ummmm....are the cards that we're supposed to get from the people that were on our list to give to?

nope
    two different animals ;)
    peace,
    jo

Just got a card from Laura....don't know your board name, but thanks for the ornament too! Now I will have to figure out how you did it, so that I will always be able to come up with a gift at the last minute for people! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    has everyone got all their cards?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    has everyone got all their cards?
    Got my five
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Wait _ we were supposed to receive five, then send five more out? I'm so confused. I mailed my five weeks ago.

And a sixth going tomorrow to a Certain Young Friend!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Got two - thank you Kelly and Ann!
    Wait _ we were supposed to receive five, then send five more out? I'm so confused. I mailed my five weeks ago.

i have sent five and have received six. i sure hope i don't screw this up.
    where is stillhere?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:

where is stillhere?

You got 6 cuz, I sent one extra one to you on purpose Chad...I sent way more out than my required 5 (yes, I realize I don't get extra credit)

I have only heard from one of my required 5 that got my card.....so, if I am one of Unlost's required 5, then I am missing a card.....or if I was not on Unlost's list, then I am missing 2......I'm starting to feel like I got a rock in my trick or treat bag....(oh wrong holiday.... :lol: ) :|

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

where is stillhere?

You got 6 cuz, I sent one extra one to you on purpose Chad...I sent way more out than my required 5 (yes, I realize I don't get extra credit)

I have only heard from one of my required 5 that got my card.....so, if I am one of Unlost's required 5, then I am missing a card.....or if I was not on Unlost's list, then I am missing 2......I'm starting to feel like I got a rock in my trick or treat bag....(oh wrong holiday.... :lol: ) :|
    you are a doll
    very kind to me... very kind to us all
    thank you

btw, im confused :?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce