Things You Can't Look Cool Doing

Comments

• F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne Posts: 1,462
    Getting caught surfing the 10c forums at age 42.
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Getting caught surfing the 10c forums at age 42.

Getting caught surfing them at pretty much any age :oops:

:lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    So it's not just me...

:lol:

I am so going to enjoy punching you in the mountains... and yes, by that I mean your moobs.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Snakeduck wrote:
    So it's not just me...

I am so going to enjoy punching you in the mountains... and yes, by that I mean your moobs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    g under p wrote:
    Buying your lady's feminine product in an emergency then buying the wrong kind at Wal Mart 2am. It wasn't pretty but this nice lady outside of New Orleans TRIED to help me I was clueless even though i thought I wrote it all down correctly. :fp:

Peace
    what about buying an old person's depends for them? ya cool as fuck

lastweek i went and got mom her diapers
    i was all badass as shit and way cool

like you i took notes and had to study it and packages of adult diapers.

bless mom. she is healing up well since her kidney cancer surgeries
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Snakeduck wrote:
    What? I'm a guy! Not sure it's even possible to remove my underwear while wearing pants... well, I saw Grandpa Simpson do it once, but that's a cartoon.

Surely it's not possible for girls to remove underwear while wearing pants either. Or do we have a special talent I'm unaware of? :think:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Delivering a "Congratulations on your marriage"-card to the happy couple a month after the wedding.. :oops:

(Hoping I'm wrong with this one though, cause I still have the card. :lol: )
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    playing badminton
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    eMMI wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    What? I'm a guy! Not sure it's even possible to remove my underwear while wearing pants... well, I saw Grandpa Simpson do it once, but that's a cartoon.

Surely it's not possible for girls to remove underwear while wearing pants either. Or do we have a special talent I'm unaware of? :think:

you tube it
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    playing badminton
    Definitely! :lol:

How about getting chased by an elk? Not cool. :oops:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    81 wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

you tube it

No, you tube it!

:lol: Anyway, I couldn't right now if I wanted to, internet is slooooooowwwwwwww.. :|
    eMMI wrote:
    81 wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

you tube it

No, you tube it!

:lol: Anyway, I couldn't right now if I wanted to, internet is slooooooowwwwwwww.. :|

Doesn't look that hard.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YuwSGQvXRs

And here is how to put them back on. Sideways. :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-VG7Dr6yqM
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Doesn't look that hard.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YuwSGQvXRs

And here is how to put them back on. Sideways. :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-VG7Dr6yqM

I'll have to take your word for it, for now. :lol:
  • LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    Congradulate a pregnate woman even though she is not pregnate

:?
    Longueuil wrote:
    Congradulate a pregnate woman even though she is not pregnate

:?
    :fp: Why?! Why do people do that?! :fp: If she's not very clearly about to pop any day, just don't say anything! :lol:
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    tripping over...nothing...again :oops:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    A man eating a banana.
    I've broken my foot doing that. :oops:
    DS1119 wrote:
    A man eating a banana.

I'd almost include both sexes in that. :think: At least I don't feel very cool when eating a banana. :lol:

Yeah.. :oops:
  • LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    eMMI wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Challenge accepted!

It is super-easy to remove my bra with my shirt on, though ;):lol:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Challenge accepted!

LiLiNY81 wrote:
    It is super-easy to remove my bra with my shirt on, though ;):lol:

Well yeah. :mrgreen: (Speaking of experience from removing MY bra with MY shirt on. :lol: )
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    Eating a cracked-from-the-start hard shell taco
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I've broken my foot doing that. :oops:
    I'm constantly finding bruises from walking into walls :oops:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Sitting between to very large people on a 6 hour Southwest flight. That was hot as balls. :lol:
  • playing ROCK BAND
    playing ROCK BAND

:lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    playing ROCK BAND

and then tripping over a quilt rack and busting your ankle, and then because there is so much snow on the ground, you have to call the ambulance and it takes them an hour to get there.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    playing ROCK BAND

and then tripping over a quilt rack and busting your ankle, and then because there is so much snow on the ground, you have to call the ambulance and it takes them an hour to get there.

Wait, you had to call the ambulance because it snowed?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    playing ROCK BAND

Wait, you had to call the ambulance because it snowed?

this wasn't me...a girl I worked with.

there was 2 feet of snow and I guess she couldn't get out of her house. Had to have pins and screws put in her ankle to put it back together.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    playing ROCK BAND

a series of unfortunate events