Things You Can't Look Cool Doing

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    getting a post edited by a mod
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

i would eat: chocolate covered tiramisu, chocolate covered key lime...oh and some rock candy too.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    oh and some rock candy too.

[suggestive post refrained]
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDY wrote:

i would eat: chocolate covered tiramisu, chocolate covered key lime...oh and some rock candy too.
    odds are .... and with the right eating 'supplements' i would probably smash on about 75% of this stuff -- however - - i wouldn't claim to be looking cool as i did it. :lol:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:nono:

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Rots your teeth, is what it does.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    When you're on your cellphone at a venue trying to help the person on the other line find you and waving your arms like a mad man
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    RKCNDY wrote:
    playing ROCK BAND

and then tripping over a quilt rack and busting your ankle, and then because there is so much snow on the ground, you have to call the ambulance and it takes them an hour to get there.
    I once broke my right arm during a snow storm, and I just waited 2 days - until the snow was cleared - to go to the hospital. Tell your friend she needs to toughen up a bit. ;) Sorry, I've just had so many broken bones, and just can't think of that as an ambulance-worthy injury! :lol: .... I am very clumsy - not very cool at all! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yep.

"Hi, I'm a bike rack"

:lol::lol: Definitely not one of my finer moments!

I would like to add hardcore dancing to the list http://youtu.be/rfWumokkspQ

:fp:
    :lol::lol: Love the Darts move! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    You can't look cool doing this!! :lol: Oh man, I love this clip!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WApuXPDR5Q0
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Explaining to your dad that you're trying out for the male cheerleading team.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    DS1119 wrote:

were you allowed?
    rollings wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

were you allowed?

Yes. 4 years! :lol:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Snakeduck wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    trying to fold a duvet cover ... or actually putting a duvet inside a duvet cover.

stuff with duvets basically

Hell, even saying the word duvet... We just call them thick blankets 'roun here.

I don't care if it's not cool, I really like 'duvet'. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    You can't look cool spitting on the street. Eurgh. :?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    eMMI wrote:
    what about snot rockets? That's cool..
    LloydXmas wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    what about snot rockets? That's cool..

:sick:
    Running down the street wiht your pants around your ankles.
  • eating at an all you can eat buffet

Or just standing there in that guy's shirt.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Losing a $1,000 bet in one roll on a Craps table...
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:shock:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:shock:

Wasn't me this time! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    washing a cat.
    washing a cat.

I can't help but picture this one the wrong way :?
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    washing a cat.

I can't help but picture this one the wrong way :?

so many wrong replies....so little time. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,844
    drinking Michelob Ultra.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    drinking Michelob Ultra.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you know a beer is bad when a recovering alcoholic is dissing it. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg