Official *2012 Pittsburgh Steelers* Thread

1235»

Comments

• Same ol' Steelers. Back in the super bowl.
    Let's hope Pouncey is ready. the Pack will def be a battle
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,950
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Hines with a DUI. :(

Maybe my second favorite player behind Lambert.
    #FHP
    Did someone say smashmouth football?

That's the game the Steelers have always played. Going to be another epic year!
    #FHP
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Steelers have some work to do to get under the cap right now
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Jon ChorbaJon Chorba Posts: 268

We'll get there. probably gonna say bye-bye to Randle El and Flozell. Restructure Frankenstiens contract too and we'll be ok. Signing Ike might be hard though!

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
    Jon Chorba wrote:

We'll get there. probably gonna say bye-bye to Randle El and Flozell. Restructure Frankenstiens contract too and we'll be ok. Signing Ike might be hard though!

I'm sure we will- they will be gone among others. They could restructure Harrison as well. They need to sign Woodley long term to reduce his number, but next year Timmons and more importantly Polomalu will free agents and need to be resigned. Really need a CB in free agency if Ike leaves. Going to be interesting the next few days.
    Nevermind, looks like Ike is back. Hopefully they can re-sign Colon and some of the reserves and the Steelers look to be in good shape.

Now to start on long term deals for Woodley, Timmons, and Polomalu.
    Steelers re-sign Colon and Scott. Appears even though Starks was cut, rumor is he is open to resign for less. Hopefully the line can stay healthy this year.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,950
    Yeah its preseason, but they looked good last night. Makes up for last week.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Yeah its preseason, but they looked good last night. Makes up for last week.

More worried that they had two tackles go down.
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    i really think the running game looked good for the Steelers
    Philly is so soft on Defense teams will smash mouth them all day
    and Vick looked like shit
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,566
    step it up turds:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=164467
    www.myspace.com
    Yeah!!!
    #FHP