Options

Seinfeld "Sufferings"

1737475767779»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,654
    hedonist said:

TIPPY-TOE! TIPPY-TOE! TIPPY-TOE!

One of my favorite episodes (and sometimes, when it fits, I yell out tippy-toe to my husband).

So Riot Games opened a location next to my husband's work this past week. First day, there was a security guard in place (not sure why but whatever), standing in place or pacing around.

Second day, he had a chair.

Third day, had another chair upon which to rest his feet.

Not sure if he was sleeping by then =)
    :lol: I just saw that episode last night.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,747
    edited April 2015

"You know Darren, if you would have told me twenty-five years ago that some day I’d be standing here about to solve the worlds energy problems, I would’ve said you’re crazy.......

Now let’s push this giant ball of oil out the window."

this is one of the funniest quotes ever

Great episode.I love all that Darren stuff. My favorite being in the coffee shop where he's taking notes since Kramer is in a meeting with Lomez.

Darren: After ordering, Mr. Seinfeld and Mr. Constanza debated as to whether or not Iron Man wore an undergarment between his skin and his iron suit.

George: And I still say he's NAKED UNDER THERE!

Jerry: OH YEAH THAT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE!!!
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,390
    Sagman, Bennet, Robbins, Oppenheim and Taft.

Oh, and this is the first time we are introduced to Art Vandelay.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,654

"You know Darren, if you would have told me twenty-five years ago that some day I’d be standing here about to solve the worlds energy problems, I would’ve said you’re crazy.......

Great episode.I love all that Darren stuff. My favorite being in the coffee shop where he's taking notes since Kramer is in a meeting with Lomez.

Darren: After ordering, Mr. Seinfeld and Mr. Constanza debated as to whether or not Iron Man wore an undergarment between his skin and his iron suit.

And then Jerry goes to the bathroom and George washes his hands in Jerry's water glass. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Hobbes said:

Wasn't that the "quone" episode too?

I always thought it was OppenheimER Taft.
  • Options
    When I was a kid, my father took me to the bank. And he lifted me up. And he pointed at the teller and said "Sonny boy, get a good look at him, THAT'S gonna be you someday."
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Hobbes said:

Wasn't that the "quone" episode too?

I always thought it was OppenheimER Taft.
    If a patient gets difficult, you "quone" him... :lol:
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,415
    Definitely Sagman, Bennet, Robbins, Oppenheim and Taft. They handled my tattoo removal lawsuit.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I humbly stand corrected. How I heard it might be attributable to the Jew in me =)

Also, some of the Google results for "quone" are hilarious!
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    George leaving the phone message on his girlfriend's answering machine always cracks me up.
    "So....take it easy." Lol.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options

George leaving the phone message on his girlfriend's answering machine always cracks me up.

:lol:

Tippy toe... tippy toe...
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,341
    Hobbes said:

:lol:

Tippy toe... tippy toe...
    Love that episode. Love it!! Reminds me of a buddy from college leaving a stoned rambling voicemail to some girl from one of his classes. He literally talked and stammered on for about 3 minutes about nothing. Hung up and asked us what the hell he just said. Haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    lol, that's great
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    hmmmm....Feeling Foolish's letter sounds very familiar :lol:

• Options
    edited December 2016
    norm said:

hmmmm....Feeling Foolish's letter sounds very familiar :lol:

That's hilarious. Especially the last paragraph about driving him to the airport.
    Post edited by Ledbetterman10 on

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    PJ_Soul said:

And then Jerry goes to the bathroom and George washes his hands in Jerry's water glass. :lol:
    "Oh Mr Tomosuloo wants to play dirty, huh. Well there's nothing dirtier than a giant ball of oil"
  • Options
    Thanks.....Lyle.....

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
  • Options
    ELAINE: No we didn't. You take these things too literally. It's like

saying,

you're hungry enough to eat a horse.

KRAMER: Well, my friend Jay Reimenschneider eats horse all the time. He

gets it from his butcher.

ELAINE: This is not the point. (emphatic) The point is, you just can't

have the bike.

KRAMER: Boy, I am really surprised at you. (opening the door) You are

the last person I figured would do something like this. I mean, George, yeah, I

can see that. Even Jerry. But not you, Elaine...

Kramer holds one hand up above his head.

KRAMER: I always put you up here...

Kramer holds his other hand at about knee height.

KRAMER: ...They're over here. Now you're... aww-whawww.

Kramer brings his first hand down to the level of the second. He

leaves, closing the door with a bang. Elaine sits, fighting with her conscience. There

is a brief pause, then the door opens again and Kramer pokes in his head,

expectantly.

ELAINE: (grudging) Alright.

KRAMER: (points) Digidi.
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    chinese-happy.jpg