Options

Sports Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,790
    Who does everyone like this weekend? I already made a big play on the Giants money line at +115. Pats are down to -7....I am leaning towards that. Interesting prop bet on my site with Gronkowski receiving yards at over/under 86.5. Seems a bit low...
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,387
    Props not up on my site yet, but based on recent games 86.5 could be low for Gronkowski, but will the Ravens try to take him out of the game plan?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    Props not up on my site yet, but based on recent games 86.5 could be low for Gronkowski, but will the Ravens try to take him out of the game plan?

Hasn't every team the Patriots played this year tried to shut down Gronkowski? No one can cover this guy!
  • Options
    Good point, and if they do manage to shut him down to any extent, Hernandez will kill 'em (see the first Denver game for example).
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,504
    going to the game, would bet on it regardless though....sixers -5.5 vs hawks.

hawes is out again but horford's obviously out too...hawks have won 4 in row. but 3 of their 4 losses are on the road.

sixers coming off a loss at home wednesday, have the heat in miami tomorrow. can't afford 3 in a row. they rarely lose 2 in a row at home anyway. kinda feel like the sixers will have a statement game tonight. had a players only meeting yesterday...i see them winning by 8-10 pts tonight.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    going to the game, would bet on it regardless though....sixers -5.5 vs hawks.

hawes is out again but horford's obviously out too...hawks have won 4 in row. but 3 of their 4 losses are on the road.

sixers coming off a loss at home wednesday, have the heat in miami tomorrow. can't afford 3 in a row. they rarely lose 2 in a row at home anyway. kinda feel like the sixers will have a statement game tonight. had a players only meeting yesterday...i see them winning by 8-10 pts tonight.
    ;)
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Who does everyone like this weekend? I already made a big play on the Giants money line at +115. Pats are down to -7....I am leaning towards that. Interesting prop bet on my site with Gronkowski receiving yards at over/under 86.5. Seems a bit low...

giants ml
    bought pats down to 6.5

can't wait for tomorrow
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Thinking about the under in NYG/SF...how bad is the weather/field conditions supposed to be?
  • Options

giants ml
    bought pats down to 6.5

can't wait for tomorrow

Championship Sunday is one of the best days of the year. Kinda wish it was on Saturday though....these Monday hangovers are a rough way to start the week.
  • Options

giants ml
    bought pats down to 6.5

can't wait for tomorrow

Championship Sunday is one of the best days of the year. Kinda wish it was on Saturday though....these Monday hangovers are a rough way to start the week.

agreed...but i kinda like the divisional weekend better only because there's more games and 2 of them are on saturday.

tomorrow's gonna be fun
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    New England -7.5

San Francisco -2.5

both locked in!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Haven't put my bets in yet as I'm hoping the lines move in my favor. I'm taking baltimore straight (medium) and SF on the ML (huge).

I was on SF regardless...no idea if this is true, but a buddy texted me that teams coming off a playoff win vs defending SB champs are 0-13 straight up since 1970.

I will also be on Illinois in CBB. HDICs have been free money as always.
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Poncier wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    3 words...Whale's Vagina State.
    Nice outright win as a 10.5 point doggie.

Tonight's 3 words.... Or y gun.
    fixed
    #FHP
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    had a big day yesterday thanks to ND.....teaser today:

Pats Pk

49ers +5

...like it a lot :thumbup:
  • Options
    My early plays...

Illinois ML (small)
    Flyers/Bruins over 5.5 (small)
    Pats/Ravens under 24.5 1st half (medium)
    Ravens +7 (medium)

I have a huge bet in already on the SF ML. If these early bets hit I'm just adding to that.

I am crushing micro brews like they are water.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    My early plays...

Illinois ML (small)
    Ravens +7 (medium)

I have a huge bet in already on the SF ML. If these early bets hit I'm just adding to that.

take a knee brady...yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first half under...holla
    flyers over...holla (offset my illinois AIDS)

Just jumped on on 2nd half balt +4
  • Options
    well i hopped on the pats 2nd half train for about the 5th time this year. -4. let's go for 5-0. :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    My early plays...

Illinois ML (small)
    Ravens +7 (medium)

take a knee brady...yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first half under...holla
    flyers over...holla (offset my illinois AIDS)

Just jumped on on 2nd half balt +4

just won both of my bets on that kick.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you billy cundiff

go SF
  • Options
    I am huge on SF ML

Added a medium play on them minus the half point in first half.
  • Options

giants ml
    bought pats down to 6.5

can't wait for tomorrow

this and a giants/over teaser put me back up for the day...barely.

should be a good super bowl.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    die kyle williams. die. I hope you die.

and I hope the chisox lose every game in 2012 just to spite your family.

I hate you.

NYG +4 in SB. I'm loading up. That way I either win or I get solace in the fact that those pussies lose.

Eli is a beast
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    very bad day yesterday.... bite rocks!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    The Fixer wrote:

I hate you.

NYG +4 in SB. I'm loading up. That way I either win or I get solace in the fact that those pussies lose.

Eli is a beast
    Fixer did you see my post in the Super Bowl thread? GMen are getting 3.5 on Wagerline and these are the last 10 QB matchups for the vastly improved Patriots Defense (vastly improved that is from their 1-2 stretch against Romo, Rothelesburger, and Manning).

Sanchez
    Palko
    Vince Young
    Orlovsky
    Grossman
    Tebow
    Matt Moore
    Fitzpatrick
    Tebow
    Flacco

I'm choosing not to watch it's too annoying.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

I hate you.

Eli is a beast

I went big on the Giants moneyline so I am a pretty big Kyle Williams fan. And dont you worry, the White Sox are going to lose a LOT of games this year.

I've bet the Giants the past 4 games....I have to keep riding them now. G-Men moneyline for sure.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

I hate you.

Eli is a beast

I went big on the Giants moneyline so I am a pretty big Kyle Williams fan. And dont you worry, the White Sox are going to lose a LOT of games this year.

I've bet the Giants the past 4 games....I have to keep riding them now. G-Men moneyline for sure.

i sent kyle williams a nice fruit basket this morning. love that guy :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Rapper Birdman plans to bet $5 mil in the super bowl...giants are gonna cover for sure!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 33798.html
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Rapper Birdman plans to bet $5 mil in the super bowl...giants are gonna cover for sure!!

he's gonna be broke in 10 years....if not less.

but like somebody else said...show me the betting slip....otherwise...i'm gonna say i'm wagering 22M on giants. :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

he's gonna be broke in 10 years....if not less.

but like somebody else said...show me the betting slip....otherwise...i'm gonna say i'm wagering 22M on giants. :roll:

Yeah, pretty easy to say you are just betting that much. Floyd Mayweather does that shit for real....he is always tweeting pictures of his bets of 300-400K. Fucking crazy.
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Have had a good weekend...just made some good cash on Men's Tennis :lol: On to Sunday. Gonna try two:

Irish +10

Bulls +5

...gl all
  • Options
    It's that time of year again with all of the crazy super bowl prop bets. What does everyone like this weekend?

I took the Giants big on the money line at +130. Glad I took that right away since it is down to +115. I'm already in a $50 square pool and I'm sure I will have a bunch of strip cards going on the day of the game. Can't wait for Sunday...