Options

Sports Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The Fixer wrote:

Virginia bet looks good too, hopefully no one took that advice

You owe me for that one! I was actually looking at that earlier and liked it....your post convinced me to take Virginia.....oh well

sorry dude. I guess that's what I get for betting against my alma mater. Serves me right.

LOVED that oklahoma garbage TD (sorry sawyer). I'm a big beliver that there is a right and wrong side to every game. Iowa was def the right side in that game. Oklahoma cover was lucky as shit.

Even with my drunken screw up on the miss st total, it's another winning day.
  • Options
    today's winners...

nw/tx am over 70 (small)
    georgia tech moneyline -130 (big)
    ucla/illinois under 47 (medium)
    vandy moneyline -125 (huge)...was going to make this one of my biggest bets of year, but calleros is apparently playing for cincy. I still love vandy in this game, just wish calleros was out.
  • Options
    RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    that TD call getting blown looms large as neither team can run and Northwestern is playing slow-motion clock-killing football. However, it's TAMU and they'll like get up 38-7 at half and blow it. I, for one, know this because I took them on the over for wins this year at 8.5 - and Cowboys fans complain.
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Wow.....Iowa hurt bad...oh well....its gonna happen. Not doing a lot on the bowls...Really like:

Creighton +8 in hoops

Small Play on:

Utah +2

GL ALL
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    Wow.....Iowa hurt bad...oh well....its gonna happen. Not doing a lot on the bowls...Really like:

Creighton +8 in hoops

Small Play on:

Utah +2

GL ALL

I love GT...Paul Johnson with prep time will have his team ready. utah can't score any points...their offense is horrid

damn, that creighton line is jacked. can't believe they are getting that many points
  • Options
    alright TAMU is up 30-7 seems about the time they start to suck
  • Options
    30-15 and the Wildcas are getting the ball....this is just too ridiculous to happen again isn't it?
  • Options
    30-22...Fixer I like a backdoor shot at your over bet with OT looming.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,405
    Sawyer wrote:
    Played Northwestern +10
    Took em as well...ending made me ill.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    RW81233 wrote:
    30-22...Fixer I like a backdoor shot at your over bet with OT looming.

sounds like that game was brutal for everyone here. oh well, just a small bet for me. vandy and GT are my bombs today.

The Big Ten teams are fucking terrible.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,405
    I'm getting on a plane to El Paso so I can shoot GT's kicker, who's with me. God that was awful...kicked iit straight sideways.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    I'm getting on a plane to El Paso so I can shoot GT's kicker, who's with me. God that was awful...kicked iit straight sideways.

Was just thinking the same thing. I'll buy the plane tickets, you get the guns

I smell a large 2nd half bet on GT coming :D
  • Options
    Just launched a missle on GT -1.5 2nd half line
  • Options
    some of these college coaches are so inexplicably dumb. I don't know what's worse...vandy coach not punting there or aaron rodgers brother being so scared to get hit every time he drops back to pass.
  • Options
    this GT game is taking years off of my life. Paul Johnson has fucked this game up 9 million different ways.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    this GT game is taking years off of my life. Paul Johnson has fucked this game up 9 million different ways.

:D
  • Options
    Horrible. I don't know how the fuck GT left their d-back, who was playing his first ever game at corner, in single coverage on that 4th down play after the guy got lucky as hell on 3rd down. Everyone in the stadium knew where the ball was going on 4th down. Dumbest thing I have ever seen. Combine that with the ultra conservative offensive play calling when they went up 14 and they deserved to lose. I hope paul johnson and the GT kicker both get hit by buses.

I am so pissed right now. Time to start drinking

(at least my 2nd half bet on GT hit...helped minimize the damage)
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    Horrible. I don't know how the fuck GT left their d-back, who was playing his first ever game at corner, in single coverage on that 4th down play after the guy got lucky as hell on 3rd down. Everyone in the stadium knew where the ball was going on 4th down. Dumbest thing I have ever seen. Combine that with the ultra conservative offensive play calling when they went up 14 and they deserved to lose. I hope paul johnson and the GT kicker both get hit by buses.

load up on Auburn.....D will be too much for the Wahoos....close but Auburn wins this one
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

load up on Auburn.....D will be too much for the Wahoos....close but Auburn wins this one

auburn's best player might be out. I'm trying to find confirmation on whether or not he's playing. I really don't like the game tonight.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.co ... uspension/
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

auburn's best player might be out. I'm trying to find confirmation on whether or not he's playing. I really don't like the game tonight.

nor I but its on :D Gonna go real small on Auburn...what is your top play of the remaining bowls this year?

I love South Carolina at -2

my card tomorrow

Bengals ML
    Broncos ML
    Giants ML

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.co ... uspension/
  • Options
    Good call on auburn dude, thanks for that.

I chased my money on the sixers, auburn, and washington huskies too. Great success. Still lost money today. GT and Vandy were two of my best bowl bets. I'm still pissed about the GT game. Fuckers.

I'm looking at nfl games now. drunk. I want to throw all my belongings on SF tomorrow. I love that team. That line should be 20.

For some reason I think dallas is going to win that game tomorrow night.

I will post my plays shortly. Will be cool because I won't remember this tomorrow. I'm whacked
  • Options
    might make a lot of sense to make some large first half bets tomorrow.
  • Options
    Here's what I'm rolling with tomorrow....Just put my action in on early games. Drank a lot tonight after the ass raping GT and Vandy gave me. Ugh, I'm still bloody. Fuck you paul johnson.

1:00 Session

SF -10 (huge...prob bigger than I should have. I will let you know tomorrow when I wake up and look at this)
    detroit -5 (medium)
    philly -9 (small)
    carolina +8 (small)
    buffalo +11 (small)
    minn/chic UNDER 42 (small)
    ny jets +3 (small)

1st half bets

SF -7 (medium)
    NO/Car OVER 28 (medium)
    detroit -3 (small)

4:00 Session

Denver -3 (big)...gay as it sounds I think the broncos will win for tebow...can't see the chiefs playing hard for orton. they are out of playoffs and he's been on their roster for 10 days. If SF covers I am adding to this bet.Though I think I've gotten one tebow game right so far this year, so tread carefully with my theory here. Tebow hates me for not ever going to church. In my book God is as believable as santa claus.

oakland -2.5 (medium). SD has NOTHING to play for...they know their coach is getting canned and they're out of playoffs

Considering seattle and cincy at 4. also thinking about oakland -.5, denver -2.5, tampa +7 first half lines.

Good luck and happy new year.
  • Options
    Bears +3 :|

Broncos -3

G Men -3 BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG

...need a rebound here
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,561
    went with the niners and pats at 1. like kc at 4....agree with you on the giants tonight.

might have to load up on the pats 2nd half line for the 2nd week in a row...

god bless the redzone.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Have a teaser as well with:

Pats -3

Bengals +10

...not sure wtf the Pats are doing
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:

Pats -3

Bengals +10

I'm on the bills +11.

GB looks like they are gonna give detroit all they can handle. Just laid a bet on atlanta first half line at -6.5. The atlanta game should kickoff well before the detroit game goes final
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:

Pats -3

Bengals +10

took the pats -10 2nd half...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:

Pats -3

Bengals +10

took the pats -10 2nd half...

boom.

god i love betting on the pats. won both plays on them today...throw in the large dabble on the niners and your juggler is up big on the first day of the year :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    fuck the 49ers...spoke too soon :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg