• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    great pick by the gmen right there.

sons of bitches :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    great pick by the gmen right there.

sons of bitches :mrgreen:

sure was.

I'm fine with the birds trading down. No real standout guys here at 23.

i'd take jimmy smith if they stick, but trading down is fine too
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    metsfan wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    suh and fairley????

oh dip
    DETROIT WHAT!
    ^^^ This^^^
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    just happy to be talking football again after the last couple months

:clap:
    www.myspace.com
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560

Sorry Jugg, I hate football more than I should love it. It's only because it's talked about on ESPN 24/7 and it gets really annoying. I still like football...only during the season.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:

Sorry Jugg, I hate football more than I should love it. It's only because it's talked about on ESPN 24/7 and it gets really annoying. I still like football...only during the season.

you guys made out real well though.

how was the office?
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    are we there yet?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Newch91 wrote:

you guys made out real well though.

how was the office?
    I've never heard of him but he should be good. I hope they get a RB; it would be cool if they drafted Jordan Todman.

It was good and sad, of course.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    espnu is covering espn's nfl draft coverage...and people say the royal wedding coverage is out of hand
    a big O tackle.....just what the Bears needed. hopefully he works out a little better than the last 1st roudn tackle the bears took
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    espnu is covering espn's nfl draft coverage...and people say the royal wedding coverage is out of hand

espn is out of hand. :P they have a couple too many channels to fill with programming. they need to do like center ice does and only light those stations when something is on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    reggie bush tweet: "it's been fun new orleans."

what a punk :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,855
    Far be it from me to bitch about a 1st rounder from Ohio State , but Damn Steelers , you took a couple good ones last year only to cut em. And this year you take ANOTHER DE/T from OSU?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,855
    Far be it from me to bitch about a 1st rounder from Ohio State , but Damn Steelers , you took a couple good ones last year only to cut em. And this year you take ANOTHER DE/T from OSU?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    mickeyrat wrote:
    :?:
    Steelers took 2 guys form tO$U last year. 1 DL in the 7th round, and I beleive he may be on the practice squad. But still no surprise he could not make the Steelers squad. They took a LB Gibson in the 4th who had to be cut to keep a spot open for Aaron Smith since they needed an extra D-lineman one game. Steelers still hoped to resign him for San Fran swooped in to grab him. But obviously Gibson is not in the same class as Smith is.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Love the ovation the crowd gives goodell every time he takes the stage. Great work NYC :clap::clap:
    kaepernick already?? ewwww

man, this QB class B L O W S
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    The Fixer wrote:

agreed but 99 was much worse

viks got a great great player in klye rudolph
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

agreed but 99 was much worse

viks got a great great player in klye rudolph

too bad they don't have anyone to get him the ball
    The Fixer wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: agreed

very classy (good classy) chant by da ny crowd for barry

i'm really liking what the lions are doing so far in this draft

metsfan wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

probably the most likable athlete of our generation. griffey too.

I don't know anyone that doesn't like those guys
    The Fixer wrote:

i'm sure some idiots do :lol::lol:

• Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    The Fixer wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

Yeah, how can you not like Griffey?? I mean, Ken Griffey baseball for N64 was enough for me to a fan of his forever!
    The Fixer wrote:

Yeah, how can you not like Griffey?? I mean, Ken Griffey baseball for N64 was enough for me to a fan of his forever!

Recently I read an article about his son, who is now 15. That made me feel old as shit
    i can't believe mallett is still on the board. i had him rated 4 in my top 8 or so.

metsfan wrote:
    i can't believe mallett is still on the board. i had him rated 4 in my top 8 or so.

he's a coke head. apparently he blew off a few interviews with teams during the combine because he was 'sick'
    The Fixer wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

he's a coke head. apparently he blew off a few interviews with teams during the combine because he was 'sick'
    he'd be perfect for the radiers or cowboys

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    metsfan wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

or, the Patriots.

I love that pick in the 3rd round. Zero pressure on the kid. Low investment.

Brady will be 38 in 2014 when his contract is up.

Think of guys who have dropped due to "off the field" issues in the past ... Sapp, Moss, Marino ... not saying he'll pan out like that, but, sometimes, people get too wrapped up in what a 21 year old does. Kids mature.

As long as he doesn't turn into a Lawrence Phillips.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

or, the Patriots.

Think of guys who have dropped due to "off the field" issues in the past ... Sapp, Moss, Marino ... not saying he'll pan out like that, but, sometimes, people get too wrapped up in what a 21 year old does. Kids mature.

Ryan Leaf Part Deux...only not as talented. Or if things go well, Todd Marinovich
    The Fixer wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

or, the Patriots.

Ryan Leaf Part Deux...only not as talented. Or if things go well, Todd Marinovich

this is the patriots....not the raiders or chargers. guy's gonna be the next dan marino. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.