Options

HBO: Boardwalk Empire

Comments

• Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Yeah, agreed, that was the best episode since the first one.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,359
    i can't wait to see how they merge the chi-town, ny, and ac storylines together more towards the end of the season. the writing on this show is great....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i can't wait to see how they merge the chi-town, ny, and ac storylines together more towards the end of the season. the writing on this show is great....

yea fantastic...
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options

yea fantastic...

sorry you couldn't keep up with it.
    :mrgreen:

give it another go some time.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

yea fantastic...

i was surprised the irish bird got naked..wasn't expecting that

the other chick said she was saggy :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    yea fantastic...

"maybe your cunny isn't as big a draw as you think it is" :lol: ---margarette's accent is hot
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I am actually more interested in the Chicago line of the story than Nucky's. If they aren't careful that will end up dominating the show. In this episode I was not caring about Nucky and wishing they would get back to Jimmy and Al.
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,758
    Flagg wrote:
    I am actually more interested in the Chicago line of the story than Nucky's. If they aren't careful that will end up dominating the show. In this episode I was not caring about Nucky and wishing they would get back to Jimmy and Al.

Yeah, I was kinda feeling that way too. I'm sure the Chicago/AC story will end up coming together before the end of this season like someone mentioned earlier in this thread.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063

That was definitely another chick's tit (body double) as you don't see the face and tit together..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Flagg wrote:

Yes..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    Flagg wrote:

Yes..

totally agree. the shootout after that meeting was probably the coolest thing that's happened in the show thus far.....then capone and jimmy busting each others balls at that party was cool as shit too. something's going down between those two before the season's done.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Chicago is way better because it's the mob
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    Flagg wrote:

Yes..

totally agree. the shootout after that meeting was probably the coolest thing that's happened in the show thus far.....then capone and jimmy busting each others balls at that party was cool as shit too. something's going down between those two before the season's done.
    i was kind of hoping jimmy would go mr. blonde on him and really make him suffer... shotgun to the head seemed a lil too quick considering what he did... things seem to be picking up speed a little bit though

hopefully they get back to the black gangsta plot soon
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082

"maybe your cunny isn't as big a draw as you think it is" :lol: ---margarette's accent is hot

Ha--loved it when she said that. I cannot stand that whiny girlfriend.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,930
    Lizard wrote:

I agree. I keep waiting for the bitch to pull out a shiv and cut Margret. She's sooooo ghetto. Or at least what I imagine ghetto to be :think: :lol:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    Lizard wrote:

I agree. I keep waiting for the bitch to pull out a shiv and cut Margret. She's sooooo ghetto. Or at least what I imagine ghetto to be :think: :lol:

I get that feeling too--- especially after this last episode. She is going off the deep end
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    skip this garbage and go to AMC :lol:
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    After seeing his name in thee credits for a couple of weeks now, Dabney Coleman finally made his appearance, but I'm not sure where in the storyline he lies or who/what his character is ?
    ( He was in the bed , the older , sick fella with the black maid grinding his medicine before he puked it all up in the bucket ) ? :?:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    skip this garbage and go to AMC :lol:

We get it...you don't like this show.
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Lizard wrote:

I get that feeling too--- especially after this last episode. She is going off the deep end

Yeah, she is definitely losing it. Pretty happy that it appears she won't be around much longer...her voice is so fucking annoying! Although I did enjoy some of her bedroom scenes...
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    After seeing his name in thee credits for a couple of weeks now, Dabney Coleman finally made his appearance, but I'm not sure where in the storyline he lies or who/what his character is ?
    ( He was in the bed , the older , sick fella with the black maid grinding his medicine before he puked it all up in the bucket ) ? :?:
    I am pretty sure he was in a couple of the early episodes. Isn't he the guy nucky goes to with the money envelope. They are at Dabney Coleman's house and talking about women voting and he calls that black woman in there and ask her what her opinion of the League of Nations is. And she says i'm sorry sir i don't know what that is.
    Dabney looks at nucky and says basically so this is who you want to empower wit hthe right to vote
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    I am pretty sure he was in a couple of the early episodes. Isn't he the guy nucky goes to with the money envelope. They are at Dabney Coleman's house and talking about women voting and he calls that black woman in there and ask her what her opinion of the League of Nations is. And she says i'm sorry sir i don't know what that is.
    Dabney looks at nucky and says basically so this is who you want to empower wit hthe right to vote

Yes, that's him. He was in a couple of the early episodes.
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    watching this and weeds tonight....can't wait :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    jimmy's ex is so hot...and now, apparently, a lesbian on the down low. she's like a hotter version of tina fey with better jugs. :thumbup:

and jimmy is by far the most interesting character on this show. took me a while to warm up to his character but how can you not be a fan after this week's episode?

nucky/eli...eli's jealous of nucky's success. nucky is jealous that eli garner's their dad's affection. love that dynamic.

story lines set to merge next week.....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    How many more episodes are left?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    jimmy's ex is so hot...and now, apparently, a lesbian on the down low. she's like a hotter version of tina fey with better jugs. :thumbup:

and jimmy is by far the most interesting character on this show. took me a while to warm up to his character but how can you not be a fan after this week's episode?

nucky/eli...eli's jealous of nucky's success. nucky is jealous that eli garner's their dad's affection. love that dynamic.

Yeah, this was a good episode that really developed some of the storylines...

That lesbian scene with Jimmys ex caught me off guard...I didn't know that kinda stuff went on back in the 1920s!
  • Options

That lesbian scene with Jimmys ex caught me off guard...I didn't know that kinda stuff went on back in the 1920s!

at first i thought the other chick was jimmy's mom. that would have been totally f@cked up!...and hot :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

at first i thought the other chick was jimmy's mom. that would have been totally f@cked up!...and hot :mrgreen:

Dude, I thought the same exact thing! That really would have created an interesting storyline....
  • Options

Dude, I thought the same exact thing! That really would have created an interesting storyline....

are the writers trying to make us lose respect for the female characters? margarett seemed like a young irish feminist chick with ideals....then all of sudden she quits her job and becomes nucky's girl on the side complete with her own house...one of a few it would appear. then jimmy's ex--it was revealed last night that nucky providing for her on a weekly basis so she didn't want him to know about her little lesbo fling..............or maybe they're just emphasizing women's role in society back then. i dunno.

also---nucky's other girl watching jekhyl and hyde i think is a bit of foreshadowing as it appears she can go nuts at the drop of a hat. i wanna see her and irish chick go at it next week. lil cat fight, prohibition stylish...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I think it shows how desperate woman had to become in order to care for their family in those times if they lost their husband. Women back then typically did not have education or ability to gain high paying jobs to support a family.

Does she live in poverty and watch her kids suffer or take advantage of nucky's generosity. Caring for children would make you do things you would think normally you would not.

Isn't nucky Jimmie's father? For some reason i was thinking he was that is why he went bat shit crazy on that guy from NY when he disrespected his mother. So perhaps that is why he has an interest in their family and their young kid making sure they are provided for.

I would not be all that surprised if nucky's bat shit crazy old gf kills margaret
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22