EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Took the oldest kid up to the Penn State game today. Walking out of the stadium he says "I really hope Penn State goes to the Orange Bowl or Rose Bowl". On the inside I was like =)) ... But he's 8 yrs old, so I said "no, I think they'll play somewhere cold"

He comes back with "cool, can we go".... I said sure...

Fuck it, Detroit, Yankee Stadium...who cares, that sorry offense is getting 3 extra weeks of practice and sure we'll go :-c
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,924
    ^^^^^ nice!

so.......I'm watching the Utah game at my sister-in-law's because we don't have the Pac12 network....we left the 8 month old pup at home.....the game winds down and OT is looking obvious....time to let the puppy out of her crate, so "let's go, we'll listen on the way home"

1st OT, utah TD, Stanford TD.....pulling into our drive, I tell my wife "you let the pup out, I gotta pee too and turn on the game".....moments later, I remember we.dont.get.the.pac12.network.

:fp:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717

Took the oldest kid up to the Penn State game today. Walking out of the stadium he says "I really hope Penn State goes to the Orange Bowl or Rose Bowl". On the inside I was like =)) ... But he's 8 yrs old, so I said "no, I think they'll play somewhere cold"

He comes back with "cool, can we go".... I said sure...

Fuck it, Detroit, Yankee Stadium...who cares, that sorry offense is getting 3 extra weeks of practice and sure we'll go :-c

Yeah, man. Since they are going to a shitty bowl game, I am really hoping it is the Yankee stadium game. That would be a really good time.

Sounds like you guys had a good day. Always fun there. My family had a couple extra tickets but I didn't think it was the best idea to sit out in the cold after being sick all week.

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    imalive said:

loving the weather at MN-OSU.....about like ours.....makes me want to drink whiskey, by the fire.

would love, love, love to see FSU and Bama eat some shit today.

Not happening today!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • imalive said:

^^^^^ nice!

so.......I'm watching the Utah game at my sister-in-law's because we don't have the Pac12 network....we left the 8 month old pup at home.....the game winds down and OT is looking obvious....time to let the puppy out of her crate, so "let's go, we'll listen on the way home"

1st OT, utah TD, Stanford TD.....pulling into our drive, I tell my wife "you let the pup out, I gotta pee too and turn on the game".....moments later, I remember we.dont.get.the.pac12.network.

:fp:

Yeah I am not paying for that network to watch 1-2 shitty games a year that I cannot get on the other networks. I understand why they do it but it makes me angry.
    Nice win for Utah.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    This offense is so fucking inept
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Fucking Illinois....whatever
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

What a fun way to spend the day.....sitting in a cold fucking rain, watching my team get blown out.

at least there was whisky.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

What a fun way to spend the day.....sitting in a cold fucking rain, watching my team get blown out.

fùck whisky
    And
    fùck football. Today sucked
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

imalive said:

fùck whisky
    And
    fùck football. Today sucked
    [-X

the whisky was the ONLY thing that made it bearable.....I came home, took a hot shower and watched more football while drinking more (and better) whisky.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Oh Saturday was a painful day for football.
    Ruled by the cross-town rivals for 3rd season in a row. USC's coaches are total fucking clowns but it was clear pretty early that the jig was up in this one and that fUCLA's d-line wasn't going to let us get anything going. Brutal game.
    Notre Dame playing well :))
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Very tough to lose JT today. Damn.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Guess who said this: "we only show two clips when Notre dame wins, but we can show the whole game when they get slaughtered."

A) Lou Holtz
    B) Lou Holtz
    C) Lou Holtz

If you guessed Lou Holtz, you're correct. What a whiny lil bitch.

Guess who said this: "we only show two clips when Notre dame wins, but we can show the whole game when they get slaughtered."

A) Lou Holtz
    B) Lou Holtz
    C) Lou Holtz

Fück Höltz
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Even though I picked south Carolina I'm glad they were getting whooped 28-10 at the end of the third quarter. Thanks to clemsons defense for the goal line stand with a minute left in the third. I won $250 in the square sheet for that score at the end of the third.
  • If I hear Jesse Palmer say you need undisputed video evidence again I'm going to punch my tv.
  • Guess who said this: "we only show two clips when Notre dame wins, but we can show the whole game when they get slaughtered."

A) Lou Holtz
    B) Lou Holtz
    C) Lou Holtz

Fück Höltz
    This. F that lisping piece of garbage. SC had a season of crap but ended on a high note pounding the shit out of Notre Crap. Damn I hate them!
    Fück Mark May too while we're at it
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Interesting hire by Nebraska with Mike Riley. Fire Bo Pelini who had never won less than 9 games and hire a 61 year old guy who is 93-80 in his career coming off a 5-7 season. That's a head-scratcher.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    I think Riley is solid. However I also think very highly of Pelini
    I find that to be a very bizarre hire
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    edited December 2014
    Double post.
  • MayDay10 said:

I think Riley is solid. However I also think very highly of Pelini

Nebraska obviously thinks they are something that they are not. At least 9 wins for 7 years in a row apparently wasn't good enough for them so their answer to that is Riley??? Doesn't make sense.
    Tom Osboune isn't walking thru that door.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Mike Riley is a very highly regarded coach who would have ended up elsewhere already had he been open to leaving OSU previously. I dont know if it was family that kept him there or if he just loved the job and something changed but he is a hell of a coach. As a USC alum I am thrilled to see him leave. Playing at OSU has been a chamber of horrors for ranked Pac 12 teams. I believe we lost 2x there to inferior teams when we were top 5 ranked.
    OSU never had consistent top flight talent.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    A class act...

Few will ever forget Devin Gardner’s act of sportsmanship following counterpart J.T. Barrett’s season-ending injury (broken right ankle) during last Saturday’s latest edition of “The Game.”

Not even Ohio State fans. That includes Dave Claborn, the Director of Development & Community Relations at The Ohio State University at Marion, who was inspired by Gardner’s class.

Clarborn sent Gardner the letter above (have to open link), which the Michigan quarterback posted to his Instagram account Wednesday.

Here’s what Gardner included in the message of his picture: “I really appreciate Dave Claborn & the OSU athletic department for this kind letter! Just saw it today and was very moved! #RivalryAsideForABriefMoment #TheGame #GoBlue”

If you didn’t see the moment, with Barrett down on the field, an air cast on his right leg, and about to be put on a cart to be taken into the Ohio State locker room,

Gardner came from the Michigan sideline to console the rival quarterback.

He got down on a knee, over Barrett, touched him on the face, and said a few words. What did he say? This, according to @EricSeger33.

Here’s a picture of the Gardner-Barrett moment.

See more at: http://btn.com/2014/12/03/ohio-state-at-marion-employee-sends-devin-gardner-letter/#sthash.DoLn3iHR.dpuf

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

edited December 2014
    g under p said:

A class act...

Few will ever forget Devin Gardner’s act of sportsmanship following counterpart J.T. Barrett’s season-ending injury (broken right ankle) during last Saturday’s latest edition of “The Game.”

Not even Ohio State fans. That includes Dave Claborn, the Director of Development & Community Relations at The Ohio State University at Marion, who was inspired by Gardner’s class.

Clarborn sent Gardner the letter above (have to open link), which the Michigan quarterback posted to his Instagram account Wednesday.

Here’s what Gardner included in the message of his picture: “I really appreciate Dave Claborn & the OSU athletic department for this kind letter! Just saw it today and was very moved! #RivalryAsideForABriefMoment #TheGame #GoBlue”

If you didn’t see the moment, with Barrett down on the field, an air cast on his right leg, and about to be put on a cart to be taken into the Ohio State locker room,

Gardner came from the Michigan sideline to console the rival quarterback.

He got down on a knee, over Barrett, touched him on the face, and said a few words. What did he say? This, according to @EricSeger33.

Here’s a picture of the Gardner-Barrett moment.

See more at: http://btn.com/2014/12/03/ohio-state-at-marion-employee-sends-devin-gardner-letter/#sthash.DoLn3iHR.dpuf

Yeah, that was very cool. Awesome to see. It's just sports
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    edited December 2014
    It's blatantly obvious who the best four teams are. If Ohio State gets in (aka, winner of the NFC South), then this entire system is a joke. Much worse than anything the BCS ever came up with.

I really hope condi rice [-( #-o and her crew make the right choices. they're obvious...bama, oregon, tcu, fsu.