2010 NY J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS THREAD

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Nice to see the Jets owner has already begun interviewing possible replacements for that douchebag who tripped Nolan Carroll on the sideline:

snooki-woody-johnson.jpg

:lol::lol:
  • the jets are a frauds. offensively crippled. i'd say the D is good (though not as good as bragged) if NE hadn't just put up 45 on them last week. they start the season with trash talk and super bowl this and that, since week 1 have done nothing, absolutely nothing, to improve. in fact, i think it's safe to say they are a worse team now than they were at the beginning of the season. my god, how could anyone watch that vomitous 'game' yesterday. chad henne is absolutely painful to watch, and you think "how could the jets lose to that?", then sanchez misses receivers left and right, 3 and out, punt. 3 and out, punt. last week i thought he was hurt when he got crunched by wilfork, now i think he just sucks in the cold. does anyone really think they will go into pittsburg and score points against those assasins? btw, when was the last time they scrored a TD? it's been games - plural. shut out at home not too long ago. where does sanchez rank among QBs in the NFL? two more wins and they make they playoffs? their opponent will be licking their chops should that happen. they started the season as the NFLs version of a bully, now going the way of scott farcas ala christmas story. two more wins? who are they gonna beat if they can't beat miami in their own house on fan appreciation day?
    uke can save the world
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    g under p wrote:
    The Champ wrote:
    And there drops the other shoe....was fun while it lasted...let's go Mets!

Wow, jumping off your bandwagon already. It's not over till it's over remember....

Peace

No bandwagon jumper here...gonna watch every play for the rest of my life no matter how much it hurts..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • I was there yesterday...
    :( :( :(
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    edited December 2010
    WOW this is odd.... Knicks on the rise J-e-t-s on a freefall.

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    Jetstripping.jpg
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• AzWickerAzWicker Posts: 1,162
    Sal "Ollie North" Alosi

He is definitely set up as a fall guy here...
    Ed: 2011-07-09 2012-11-04
    PJ: 2011-09-03 2011-09-04
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    AzWicker wrote:
    Sal "Ollie North" Alosi

He is definitely set up as a fall guy here...
    i bet he squeals like a pig now that he basically got canned by the jets

i think ryan is the one whose behind all this. it look to setup to not have been practiced. no way those players listen to the strength and condition coach.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,006
    The Champ wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    The Champ wrote:
    And there drops the other shoe....was fun while it lasted...let's go Mets!

Wow, jumping off your bandwagon already. It's not over till it's over remember....

Peace

No bandwagon jumper here...gonna watch every play for the rest of my life no matter how much it hurts..
    It will hurt on Sunday!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • [/quote]

GO STEELERS!!!!![/quote]

You tell me...how much did it hurt???? Jet fans feeling great! :mrgreen:
    Edwards was a fucking beast..finally....
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    this team brings us soo high,,then soo low

like a seesaw
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

like a seesaw

Well at least in your case it's an easier pill to swallow when the other team you root for has 27 rings and are not named the Mets....ya bastard ;) ..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    The Champ wrote:

like a seesaw

Well at least in your case it's an easier pill to swallow when the other team you root for has 27 rings and are not named the Mets....ya bastard ;) ..

lol

but we need a jets superbowl...its way overdue

ill make a deal with the devil

no yanks rings for the next 7 years for 1 superbowl :o:mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    soooo...you're coach is a weirdo, huh?
    www.myspace.com
  • soooo...you're coach is a weirdo, huh?

No...here is my post from the thread on this topic.....

...this should not be such a big deal. They are married so it's not like he's committing adultery or being exposed for chasing high school girls. And really is this all that kinky compared to some of the stuff that people are into. They're married 22 years - more power to them for spicing things up in their own way after all these years.

And with 2 weeks left to the season aren't there more important football stories to cover???

As a fan I am more concerned about Sanchez's shoulder than I am about what Rex does with his wife.
    PJGirl321 wrote:

...this should not be such a big deal. They are married so it's not like he's committing adultery or being exposed for chasing high school girls. And really is this all that kinky compared to some of the stuff that people are into. They're married 22 years - more power to them for spicing things up in their own way after all these years.

And with 2 weeks left to the season aren't there more important football stories to cover???

As a fan I am more concerned about Sanchez's shoulder than I am about what Rex does with his wife.

maybe i should have clarified: if rex ryan were the coach of any other team, he'd be a weirdo. :lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • PJGirl321 wrote:

maybe i should have clarified: if rex ryan were the coach of any other team, he'd be a weirdo. :lol::lol:

You mean, like this? :lol::mrgreen:
    http://sports-law.blogspot.com/2006/11/ ... delay.html
    PJGirl321 wrote:
    PJGirl321 wrote:

You mean, like this? :lol::mrgreen:
    http://sports-law.blogspot.com/2006/11/ ... delay.html

hmmm. i guess you think i'm a patriots fan? i'm not. but you proved my point. :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
  • No...not thinking you're a Pats fan. It's just me thinking like a Jets' fan. :mrgreen:
    PJGirl321 wrote:
    No...not thinking you're a Pats fan. It's just me thinking like a Jets' fan. :mrgreen:

ha...my point was if it was the guy you linked a story to, you'd be all over him.

i'm a birds fan by the way. hello.
    www.myspace.com
  • PJGirl321 wrote:
    No...not thinking you're a Pats fan. It's just me thinking like a Jets' fan. :mrgreen:

ha...my point was if it was the guy you linked a story to, you'd be all over him.

I like the Eagles, too.

Honestly, I don't judge. People are people. I was just playing with the Belichek story. My take on the Belichek situation is the same as it is on Ryan's. Let it go...don't focus on it. Keep the focus on the game.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,006
    PJGirl321 wrote:

GO STEELERS!!!!![/quote]

You tell me...how much did it hurt???? Jet fans feeling great! :mrgreen:[/quote]
    what hurt was the 12th man for The Jets. Three blind mice AKA NFL Refs.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    PJGirl321 wrote:
    PJGirl321 wrote:

I like the Eagles, too.

Honestly, I don't judge. People are people. I was just playing with the Belichek story. My take on the Belichek situation is the same as it is on Ryan's. Let it go...don't focus on it. Keep the focus on the game.
    People are people
    So why should it be
    You and I should get
    Along so awfully
    People are people
    So why should it be
    You and I should get
    Along so awfully

So we're different colours
    And we're different creeds
    And different people have different needs
    It's obvious you hate me
    Though I've done nothing wrong
    I've never ever met you so what could I have done

I can't understand
    What makes a man
    Hate another man
    Help me understand

People are people...

Help me understand
    Help me understand

Now you're punching
    And you're kicking
    And you're shouting at me
    I'm relying on your common decency
    So far it hasn't surfaced
    But I'm sure it exists
    It just takes a while to travel
    From your head to your fists

I can't understand
    What makes a man
    Hate another man
    Help me understand
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    B E A R S

BEARS
    BEARS
    BEARS
    :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    B E A R S

BEARS
    BEARS
    BEARS

J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets,
    PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS :mrgreen:
    PJGirl321 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    B E A R S

BEARS
    BEARS
    BEARS

Way to back in :geek:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    PJGirl321 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    B E A R S

BEARS
    BEARS
    BEARS

Way to back in :geek:

We're in. Any Given Sunday.
    Can you come rub my feet
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    That Rex is one weird cat.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive