2010 NY J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS THREAD

Comments

• The Champ wrote:
    I was hoping not to face Manning in Indy again....any legitimate reasons for serious optimism?
    The Colts wr's are beat up, they have the 25th ranked rushing defense. We didn't have Shonn Greene the entire game last year... and we only had Revis at CB.. Cromartie is a big addition.

Jets are winning this game.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Colts, New England, and then probably winner of Balt vs Pitt

when jets make the superbowl they will have earned it that is for sure.
    I'm glad we don't play well at home because we sure are not going to be playing there again this year
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    The Champ wrote:
    I was hoping not to face Manning in Indy again....any legitimate reasons for serious optimism?
    The Colts wr's are beat up, they have the 25th ranked rushing defense. We didn't have Shonn Greene the entire game last year... and we only had Revis at CB.. Cromartie is a big addition.

From your lips to God's ears ;) ..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
    Man, I just hope they don't have to send 9 to pressure Manning coz if that's the case we are all royally fucked..and judging by the lack of pressure without the blitz throughout the season, excluding Buffalo, I don't know if it'll be possible..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    The hideous Jets will win this game. :mrgreen:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PJGirl321PJGirl321 Posts: 377
    The Champ wrote:

:clap::clap::clap::mrgreen:
    Bump...time for playoff chatter.

Big game tomorrow night. :mrgreen:
  • I am super excited for football this weekend! I can't watch every game since school just started back, but am going to be watching the Jets/Colts tomorrow night and the Packers/Eagles Sunday afternoon. Go Jets! I'm not a Payton Manning fan and would rather see the Jets make it to the dance than the other AFC teams. They can definitely take the Colts out and I'll be cheering them on with a couple of Coors lights!!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    damn! :shock: :mrgreen:
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    roadwarriors002.jpg

YEAAAAA BOY!!!
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    That was a great ending .. :mrgreen:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • WHAT DID I SAY GUYS? RUN IT DOWN THEIR THROATS AND WE WOULD WIN
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

WHAT DID I SAY GUYS? RUN IT DOWN THEIR THROATS AND WE WOULD WIN

GOTTA RUN AND CONTROL THE CLOCK

a 10 minute drive is a joke..almost a whole quarter where manning can't touch the ball...sick
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    where's my home girl maryanne!!!!
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    That 10 minute drive was the game. I recognized it by the feeling in my gut. It's been the game in just about every big game(and some not so big) Manning has lost outside of last years SB.

Woulda been nice to see the D step and up and do somethin. Ah well, should be reloaded next year.

So I have the Pats, Jets, a rapist, a murderer and the Chiefs left to pull for in the AFC. Go KC, I guess

:wave: :wave: :clap::mrgreen:
    PJGirl321 wrote:

:wave: :wave: :clap::mrgreen:

:mrgreen:8-);)
    Any given Saturday! I fractured my ankle on New Year's Eve and damn it almost broke the other one in celebration last night!! Braylon baby....LT and Greene....that was sweet, but I thought for sure they were fucked when they stopped Manning like 5 times in the first quarter and yet couldn't do shit offensively even with great field position..gotta get the pigskin in the end zone against Brady early next week..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:

Wacko parents had the video camera ready when they told the kid his team lost. :roll:
    PJGirl321 wrote:
    The Champ wrote:

Wacko parents had the video camera ready when they told the kid his team lost. :roll:

its indianapolis....nuff said :lol:
    PJGirl321 wrote:
    The Champ wrote:

I was kinda thinking the same thing, but was being politically correct by not implying nothing happens between the coasts. Glad you said it though. :D
    PJGirl321 wrote:
    PJGirl321 wrote:

I was kinda thinking the same thing, but was being politically correct by not implying nothing happens between the coasts. Glad you said it though. :D

just being honest.. :mrgreen:
  • DaveyGDaveyG Posts: 225
    I'm a 49ers fan ( :( ), but I've been pulling for the Jets just because I have a Jets jacket---it's a nice jacket.
    10/23/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    10/24/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    07/11/11, Paramount Theater, Oakland, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show)
    10/22/11, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show, 25th Bridge School Benefit)
  • Looking for the Pats and Jets to destroy each other so we can assume control.

166109_183764474985440_100000556656956_589213_4791544_n.jpg
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    My hangover is finallly gone. I celebrated so much after that win :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    Man, you know Brady is going to fuck with Cromartie all over the field come Sunday...I really really wish they can back up all the rhetoric/shit talk for once....please, just this once!!
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    Man, you know Brady is going to fuck with Cromartie all over the field come Sunday...I really really wish they can back up all the rhetoric/shit talk for once....please, just this once!!
    True.

but i laughed my ass off when i saw it.

So how do you really feel about brady Cro?
    He's an Asshole. Fuck Him

:D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22