2010 NY J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS THREAD

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,003
    Mark Sanchez, I'd like to introduce you to the front 7 of The Pittsburg Steelers. You'll be seeing a lot of them today AND their crazy cousin Troy. It's nothing personal. So tell me, Whats your impression of the sky over Pittsburg? Maybe you and Joe Flacco can compare notes.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I don't know who I hate more: Steelers or Patriots. 2nd & 3rd behind Dallas.

Anyways, good luck guys. :thumbup: :wave:

So, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Here's some enjoyable viewing: Buddy's Watching You from the 1988 Eagles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlR6ujpB89k

That family keeps things interesting. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    That was the most satisfying win I've experienced as a Jet fan...and to do it like that against a bitter rival that we all despise on their home turf, in front of their fans--celebrate with style all over the field was the icing on the cake that tasted ooh so fucking good....point at that, Brady..point at that motherfucker :D ...
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • PJGirl321PJGirl321 Posts: 377
    The Champ wrote:
    That was the most satisfying win I've experienced as a Jet fan...and to do it like that against a bitter rival that we all despise on their home turf, in front of their fans--celebrate with style all over the field was the icing on the cake that tasted ooh so fucking good....point at that, Brady..point at that motherfucker :D ...

:clap::clap::clap:
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    The Champ wrote:

YES DEF. THE BIGGEST WIN OF MY LIFE
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Wow !
    Yes I'm a Ginat fan but how can a NYer not root for this team ?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 3466_n.jpg
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Wow !
    Yes I'm a Ginat fan but how can a NYer not root for this team ?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 3466_n.jpg
    My little pain the ass 8 year old, ditched my G-men 2 seasons ago and now shoved this in my face last night :lol:

Gotta love the little focker in his sanchez jersey taking a victory lap around the house :lol: :evil:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Dennis Byrd to be an honorary captain and come out for the coin toss.

That should be awesome
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Sorry if I've posted this already.....but next to Bart Scott this says it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAqko3nayCQ
    PJGirl321 wrote:

you ready paison??????
    PJGirl321 wrote:

you ready paison??????

I have agita about this game. :lol:
    PJGirl321 wrote:
    PJGirl321 wrote:

you ready paison??????

I have agita about this game. :lol:

ENJOY TODAY...because tomorrow isn't gonna be enjoyable until about 10pm :mrgreen:
  • cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    Can't Wait! Go Jets!
    just watched hard knocks....that rex made a good prediction :mrgreen:
  • steelersfans1copy.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    6.19.08 Camden 1
    6.24.08 MSG 1
    8.05.08 EV NYC 2 (3rd Row)
    5.18.10 Newark
    5.20.10 MSG 1
    5.21.10 MSG 2
    6.21.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    6.22.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    9.02.12 Made In America Festival, Philly
    10.18.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
    10.19.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    steelersfans1copy.jpg

Gotta love Pennsylvania Girls
    steelersfans1copy.jpg

whole new meaning to the term "STEEL CURTAIN"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    steelersfans1copy.jpg

who in this pict weigh less then 120 lb
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    steelersfans1copy.jpg

Isn't that Ben's fiance?
    I can't sit still....my stomach is killing me...

Good thing kickoff is only 7 hours away :roll:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262

That sucks man i'm just chilling maybe go outside for a quick walk i did this morning froze my ass off :lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

That sucks man i'm just chilling maybe go outside for a quick walk i did this morning froze my ass off :lol:

SHOWER AND SHAVE TIME !!!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    watched the piece on dennis byrd on espn...he gave the jets the jersey that was cut off of him when he was injured...if that doesn't motivate a team i don't know what would...byrd is honorary captain today!

JETS JETS JETS!!!
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    edited January 2011
    steelersfans1copy.jpg

Gotta love Pennsylvania Girls

You're right about that. I really wish southeast PA would just annex itself off from the rest of the state. Pennsyltucky - yuck. It's amazing how much the rest of the state blows compared to the Philly area. You would think you were below the Mason Dixon Line. And not in a good way. Just give us southeast PA, and throw in South Jersey for the hell of it, and call it Philavania.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
    norm wrote:
    watched the piece on dennis byrd on espn...he gave the jets the jersey that was cut off of him when he was injured...if that doesn't motivate a team i don't know what would...byrd is honorary captain today!

JETS JETS JETS!!!

hope so norm
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    norm wrote:

JETS JETS JETS!!!
    I watched that as well it was awesome.
    I also caught some hard knocks last night

God i don't know what to do with myself over the next 3 hours
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    ...yeesh
    www.myspace.com
  • ...yeesh
    ya got that right.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....