Options

Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• Options
    :tingles:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    :tingles:

:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    19000 views bump!! Almost 1000 posts too!! :D

Waiting patiently.... 8-)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    These will sell out soon, everyone! :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,146
    BUMP!

Copies going, going...we won't be pressing anymore anytime soon, so if you want a copy, please don't delay.

Support unsigned, independent musicians! 8-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    bump
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bump

thank you, sir! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    What the f@#k was this doing on page 2?!! 8-)

1 post from 1000 replies..... :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    Almost sold out!!!!!!

WOW

:shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Bump :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    bought mine.... :D

i really must read my emails from you.lol almost missed this

glad you were able to order a copy, Kev. still need your address, though! ;)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Where It Began Pre-Order Update:

seriously getting down to the wire here, folks!!! order while you still can! not sure when we'll have another run of these cd's produced, to be honest. if you miss out on the cd, you'll be able to get it on iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, etc as well.

Also, we still have a few copies of our first two albums (Here We Are & Life Can Go) available! We're looking to move them quickly. So if you need another copy or would just like to order your first copy, please let us know! Discounted rates on both of these albums! Just pm me or email us here: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Where It Began Pre-Order Update:

seriously getting down to the wire here, folks!!! order while you still can! not sure when we'll have another run of these cd's produced, to be honest. if you miss out on the cd, you'll be able to get it on iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, etc as well.

Also, we still have a few copies of our first two albums (Here We Are & Life Can Go) available! We're looking to move them quickly. So if you need another copy or would just like to order your first copy, please let us know! Discounted rates on both of these albums! Just pm me or email us here: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    less than 10 copies left!!! :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Wow! Nice one guys!! :clap: Have you underestimated your own popularity this time? ;)

• Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Wow! Nice one guys!! :clap: Have you underestimated your own popularity this time? ;)

no idea...i just looked at the numbers & 10 are left. i'm floored, to be honest. :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    been out of town all weekend, but i wanted you all to know that there are still a few copies left. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    bumpity!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Lots of people have downloaded or purchased physical copies of our first two albums, Here We Are & Life Can Go. We'd love to hear what you think of these albums! Post your reviews (short or long) here on our Facebook page & you'll be entered in a drawing to win a free autographed copy of our latest album, Where It Began! Have fun! Be as critical as you want...don't worry...we can take it! :) Good Luck!

Here We Are
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-w ... d383622562

Life Can Go
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/life-c ... d455104542

Our page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/ClutheLee ... 9719963329
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Almost sold out! Thanks for the love! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    WHERE IT BEGAN ORDER UPDATE:

here's the timetable for you all...

-Only 2 songs left to be mastered (one is almost done, the other will be in progress next week)
    -Full album master to follow the last song.
    -Once the mastering is complete, then we place the order for production/manufacturing.
    -Soon after the album has been submitted, it will be available digitally (iTunes, Amazon & 30 other online retailers)
    -By our estimate, we should have the physical cd's in hand by mid-November
    -CD's will ship immediately once we receive them!!

thanks, everyone! only a few copies left, so grab one while you still can!

WHEREITBEGAN_cover.jpg
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Bump. We're down to just a couple copies of the new record! See previous information above on how to order!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    This will be one of the final bumps for the Where It Began pre-order.....only a few copies left. Once they're gone, they're gone. Not sure when we'll have a second pressing done.

In other Cluthe/Lee news, we're chipping away at some new song ideas, gearing up for our new website & I'm preparing to step out for some solo acoustic shows here in Portland. The last year for us has been truly amazing....from the PJ20 pre-party all the way to the Where It Began release. Thanks for your continued support!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    mfc2006 wrote:
    This will be one of the final bumps for the Where It Began pre-order.....only a few copies left. Once they're gone, they're gone. Not sure when we'll have a second pressing done.

In other Cluthe/Lee news, we're chipping away at some new song ideas, gearing up for our new website & I'm preparing to step out for some solo acoustic shows here in Portland. The last year for us has been truly amazing....from the PJ20 pre-party all the way to the Where It Began release. Thanks for your continued support!!!
    Wow! :shock: they went really quickly! Not surprised though, great tunes. ;) best of luck with your future endeavours. :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    thanks for all the love & support, everyone. it means the world to both of us! :)

cheers,
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Recieved my DVD on return from holiday guys! Thanks a lot, this will be our Reenk Roink someday!! :D
    Still drumming our fingers in anticipation of Where It Began... ;)

• Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Recieved my DVD on return from holiday guys! Thanks a lot, this will be our Reenk Roink someday!! :D
    Still drumming our fingers in anticipation of Where It Began... ;)

nice! that was a fun night! Chris & his wife almost missed their flight because of that Dallas Ice Storm. we had no time to practice & was only the second time we'd met. :shock: he basically got off the plane & came straight to the venue. we had a lot fun with the setlist! :)

Where It Began Update:

Only one full song left to be mastered + some small edits on another song!! So, this should be wrapped up in 1-2 more sessions with our sound engineer. As soon as it's done, we submit the album for production & manufacturing. About a week or so later, the cd's will arrive at my house. Then I'll pack them & ship them out!! It's getting close! :D

Thanks, everyone!! Can't wait to share this album with you all.

Matt & Chris

photo-26.jpg
    BIG THANKS to my sister for her amazing artwork for all 3 albums!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com