Options

Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    What about a champagne "booth?" don't think we can afford an entire room! Hahaa!!

LukinFan wrote:
    everybody's membership number is #1
    we're going to remember that when yall are huge!
    Seriously.. I better get access to the champagne room ;)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Thursday bump!!! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    hey everyone...
    we're nearing the end of week 1 of the pre-sale. just wanted to remind you all that there is a limited production run for this album. also, the "free gifts" are just about gone. if you have any questions, just pm me or email me at : <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->.

also, two new songs are in the works as i type this...and they're a trip. they don't really sound like us at all...we can't wait to share them!

see you in 41 days @ Hemingway's!!!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,032
    8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    8-)

:wave:

pre-sale is nearing the end of its first week! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Can't wait to listen to your tunes guys and BUMP for your pre-sale!! :D:D:D:D:D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    The pre-sale is halfway over!! Thanks for the support, everyone!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Tuesday bump!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    May be change your heading for a while to show there is a pre-sale for a new album going on for those who don't read the thread regularly .... may get a few people to open the thread ;) ... could put something in the first post too??
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    May be change your heading for a while to show there is a pre-sale for a new album going on for those who don't read the thread regularly .... may get a few people to open the thread ;) ... could put something in the first post too??

Cheers Chime! We aren't so good at the promotions thing! Hahaa!

BUMP!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,032
    8-)8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Woot! Pre ordered :D
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    EZ1221C wrote:
    Woot! Pre ordered :D

THANKS!!! :D
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Wednesday bump. The pre-sale will end on Monday! :D

in other "news"....
    we're mixing two new songs right now (Chaos Ensues & Untitled)...can't wait to share them with you all! stay tuned! and a fair warning...Chaos Ensues is a trip & a half. i have no idea where that song came from..and i wrote it! :? 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Only a few days left to pre-order.....

Happy Thursday! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,520
    is there a vinyl? 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    is there a vinyl? 8-)

I wish, man!! It's very expensive to produce, unfortunately.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    here's a little info for you all on the pre-sale/PJ20 Pre-Party/New Music...and a reminder that the pre-sale ends on MONDAY.

cheers, everyone & have a great weekend!
    Matt & Chris

Life Can Go Pre-Sale:
    first of all, thank you to everyone that has already ordered!! we wanted to let you know that the pre-sale will be ending on Monday, August 1st. on Tuesday, we will be placing our order the have the cds manufactured and we should receive them 7-10 days after we place our order. this is a LIMITED RUN, which is why we keep reminding you all to pre-order! a large amount of the "extra" cds are spoken for (more on that in a second...)...so if you want a copy, the only way to guarantee that you'll receive one is to pre-order it. if you have any questions, please let us know asap. one more thing....we've seen Maura's final artwork...and it is simply amazing. she did an awesome job & we can't wait to share it with all of you!!

PJ20 Wishlist Pre-Party:
    chris & i still can't quite wrap our heads around the fact that we've been asked to play this event in Lake Geneva, WI on Friday, September 2nd. Wishlist is a fantastic non-profit that works in conjunction with Pearl Jam. they have raised a ton of money over the years to help countless people and charitable organizations in the US & abroad. this event is going to be huge & a lot of fun. we're going to be playing 2 full sets, with Wishlist raffles & drawings happening in between. to play a show like this in front of our friends in the PJ community that combines our favorite band with an amazing non-profit is truly a blessing and we're beyond excited!! chris & i are going to be selling copies of our new record, Life Can Go, at this event and will be donating a large percentage of the profits to the Wishlist Foundation. we'd like to send an extra thank you to Jen & Laura for asking us to play. see you in Wisconsin!!!

New Tunes:
    in the midst of all of the pre-sale fun & show preparations, we've kept on writing! we have two new songs that we're currently mixing (should be out in a week or 2) and several others that are in the early stages. stay tuned to our blog (http://leeandcluthemusic.blogspot.com/) & twitter (@clutheleemusic) feed for the latest info!

New Website Coming Soon:
    my brother in law, Jake (also Maura's husband) is building a new website for us right now. it will combine all of the info & features from our other pages into one streamlined page. it will contain lyrics, streaming audio & video, our blog, twitter/facebook feed, pictures and other information. we're not exactly sure when it will be ready (best guess is 2 months or so from now) because there is so much content to load. for now, you can visit the link & it will automatically take you to our reverbnation page. here's the link:
    www.cluthelee.com

so, there you have it! lots of fun stuff going on these days in Waco & Columbia!! hope you're all doing well & thanks again for your constant love & support!!

cheers,
    matt & chris
    (cluthe/lee)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Hi all
    If you are wanting a copy of our second LP "Life Can Go," you have 2 days to do so. Like Matt posted above, many of the extra copies we anticipate having are spoken for. Cheers to all you supporters out there! Long live physical media! 8-)
    Chris-
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    BUMP!!! HURRY FOLKS!!!!
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    BUMP!!! HURRY FOLKS!!!!

you're the best, Lorna! thanks for the bumps & support!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    BUMP!!! HURRY FOLKS!!!!

you're the best, Lorna! thanks for the bumps & support!!!
    :oops: :D :wave:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

tomorrow's the last day to pre-order, everyone!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

did i preorder that??? :roll:
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

did i preorder that??? :roll:

yup! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    At this time we have ended the pre-sale for our second album Life Can Go. If you have questions about your order, or are interested in ordering a copy, please send us an e-mail at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

THANKS FRIENDS!! :D
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    i was going to post that the pre-sale was over, but Chris beat me to it!

just wanted to thank all of you. whether you ordered or not, your support has been nothing short of amazing. like Chris said, we may have a few extras...but we'll know for sure in a week or so. shoot us a pm or email if you're interested. we will have copies available (and a few copies of our 1st album) when we play at the PJ20 Wishlist pre-party. we are placing the order either tonight or tomorrow...then the cd's should arrive here in Waco within a week. i will be shipping them out as soon as i receive them.

in other news...
    we have 2 new songs (Faultline/Chaos Ensues) that are currently being mixed. they should be done in the next couple of days & we'll let you know when they're available online. these songs are a trip....and they don't sound like anything we've done so far. can't wait to share them!

hope you're all doing well & thanks again for your love & support!

see you in Wisconsin!!!!!!
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    thanks Matt :)
  • Options
    order update:
    the cd's have been ordered & should have completed their journey to Waco by next Friday. :D once they arrive, i'll be heading to the the Post Office to ship them out to all of you fine folks! also, the digital copies should start popping up on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, EMusic, Rhapsody (and many other sites) by the end of the week! with our last album, they were up on iTunes first & it only took 2-3 days. so, if you want a digital copy of Life Can Go, keep checking your favorite digital music sites over the next few days!

so stoked to finally release this album! believe it or not, we're already talking about the tracklisting for the 3rd record. :shock: but that won't see the light of day for awhile, so we won't get ahead of ourselves too much. 8-)

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com