Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    PRE-ORDER info for Life Can Go..... :D

hey everyone!!!
    chris & i are beyond excited to announce that the pre-order for our 2nd album, Life Can Go, will begin on Monday, July 18th!! if you pre-ordered our first album, nothing has changed. but for those of you that didn't pre-order before, all of the details are listed below.

SHIPPING INFO:
    -we will be placing order for production in approximately 2-3 weeks.
    -once we've placed the order, it takes 7-10 days for the cd's to arrive in Waco.
    -i will process & ship all of the orders the day after they arrive.

PAYMENT INFO:
    -each CD will be $12.00 (worldwide shipping is included in the price).
    -you can place your order through PayPal.

PAYPAL ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
    -if you have a PayPal account, login.
    -if you don't have a PayPal account, simply create an account. (click "Pay Online"..then click "Sign Up Now." it's quick, free & easy!
    -once you've logged in, click "Send Money" at the top of the page.
    -in the "To" field, enter this email address: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    -send $12.00 (US Dollars, please) by clicking "Personal", then "Gift."
    -in the "Message" box, please write your name & address.
    -follow the confirmation prompts and then you're done!

OTHER INFO:
    -the pre-order "starts" on Monday, but you can place your order NOW. we will be keeping records of all of the orders as they come in.
    -the first 35 orders will be receiving a bonus "gift." if you order 5 CD's, you will only receive one gift..just wanted to make that clear to all of you.

LIFE CAN GO INFO:
    -the artwork is just about done! Maura is doing an awesome job and we can't wait to share her final artwork with you all! THANKS, MAURA!!!!!
    -the album will include full lyrics & liner notes.
    -hint: once "Not Listening" is over, keep listening!!!

TRACKLISTING FOR LIFE CAN GO:
    1.IN A CORNER 2.THIS IS 3.ABBREVIATED 4.OH, MY DARLING 5.ORWELL'S WARNING 6.PIECES APART 7.DEFROST MODE 8.GROWN 9.ON A WIRE 10.HOPING FOR A MIRACLE 11.REELS FLY BY 12.LIFE CAN GO 13.NOT LISTENING

so, there you have it!! thanks to everyone out there for your love & support!! more exciting Cluthe/Lee news coming later next week after the pre-sale is underway!

cheers,
    Matt & Chris
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    you can already count me in again :)
    thanks to Dimi & Yvonne!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I'm in again guys! Paypal settled and now hugely anticipating what you've created. I wish you'd get all those demos and acoustic versions up for download because there's so many gems among them I can't listen to out on the boat. :cry:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    I'm in again guys! Paypal settled and now hugely anticipating what you've created. I wish you'd get all those demos and acoustic versions up for download because there's so many gems among them I can't listen to out on the boat. :cry:

thanks for your order, Gary!!! the issue with the downloads is that they're not all copyrighted. this is something we'll address soon & hopefully we can work something out so we can have more of our songs available for download. we're learning as we go, you know? we copyrighted more songs for the album...and we'll be releasing those as a digital EP soon. sorry about that, man.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Hey guys!
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Moolah sent!!! I sent a little bit more because I know I'm far away, if you need more please let me know! Really stoked to hear your new tunes, from what I have heard so far we won't be disappointed. ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    Loulou wrote:
    Hey guys!
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Moolah sent!!! I sent a little bit more because I know I'm far away, if you need more please let me know! Really stoked to hear your new tunes, from what I have heard so far we won't be disappointed. ;)

thanks, Lorna!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    Thanks SO much for the continued support! :D
    www.cluthelee.com

what he said!! :D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    mfc2006 wrote:

what he said!! :D:D
    cut the crap..number 1 is mine.. im the groupie here..i dont even ask you sex.. :o:lol::lol: :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    cut the crap..number 1 is mine.. im the groupie here..i dont even ask you sex.. :o:lol::lol: :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

:shock: :shock: :lol:
    for the record, you were the first to order the album, Dimi. :ugeek:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

:shock: :shock: :lol:
    for the record, you were the first to order the album, Dimi. :ugeek:
    i know..i order it when i receive the mail,didnt see it here at the forum :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    i know..i order it when i receive the mail,didnt see it here at the forum :mrgreen:

you're a quick one, man!! :D i think you placed your order within 5 minutes of that email going out! :shock: just wait until you see the artwork...it's awesome. :thumbup: (THANKS, Maura!!! :D:D )
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

you're a quick one, man!! :D i think you placed your order within 5 minutes of that email going out! :shock: just wait until you see the artwork...it's awesome. :thumbup: (THANKS, Maura!!! :D:D )
    i was late..took me 5 minutes cos wass a big mail to read.. :shock:

and was my next question,,about the artwork..cant wait :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I'll order my copy later tonight guys :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

awesome! thanks, Leanne! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    mfc2006 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Done :thumbup: :thumbup:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Done :thumbup: :thumbup:

thanks for your support!! :D :wave:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Sunday bump!! if you all have any questions, just let us know! 8-) we've already received several orders...so the "special gifts" are starting to dwindle.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    I'm ordering mine today!!! :mrgreen: Oh and we listened to Here We Are in the car on our way to Eddie, my mom liked you guys!!! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Just placed my order. For some reason I didn't get the email, but I usually get them though. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the release - you guys rock!

Any chance the preorders will be signed?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    LukinFan wrote:
    Just placed my order. For some reason I didn't get the email, but I usually get them though. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the release - you guys rock!

I hope so!!! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

thefixer9 wrote:
    I'm ordering mine today!!! :mrgreen: Oh and we listened to Here We Are in the car on our way to Eddie, my mom liked you guys!!! :mrgreen:

awesome!! if you have any problems ordering, just let me know! thank your Mom for us & glad you had a great time, Rico!!! :D
    LukinFan wrote:

hmmm....i'll double check our mailing list, Roger & make sure that you're on it. not sure if we're signing them this time. if you can wait until Chris comes to Texas (weekend before PJ20) to practice, we could sign your copy (& everyone else that wants theirs signed)...but that'll mean that you'd have to wait a few extra weeks. just let me know (& everyone else as well, please!). thanks for your order & support, man!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    did the cd comes with setlist of Lake Geneva party? :mrgreen:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    I will wait until you're ready - sign them, yeah :D

:lol::lol::lol: That would be great! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

that's not the special gift. :)

if you any of you are going to PJ20 & want them signed, we'll just bring your copies with us. just let me know via pm or email (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->) so i can make a note of it in our order log. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    mfc2006 wrote:

hmmm....i'll double check our mailing list, Roger & make sure that you're on it. not sure if we're signing them this time. if you can wait until Chris comes to Texas (weekend before PJ20) to practice, we could sign your copy (& everyone else that wants theirs signed)...but that'll mean that you'd have to wait a few extra weeks. just let me know (& everyone else as well, please!). thanks for your order & support, man!!
    I'm down with waiting if it takes getting a signed copy. Thanks Matt!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    LukinFan wrote:
    I'm down with waiting if it takes getting a signed copy. Thanks Matt!

no worries, man! just made a note of it. ;)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

that's not the special gift. :)

if you any of you are going to PJ20 & want them signed, we'll just bring your copies with us. just let me know via pm or email (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->) so i can make a note of it in our order log. 8-)
    then dont ship it..give it to me at Alpine.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ...
    oh wait..ill buy 2..one open and sealed..and in 20 years..ill sell the damn thing..to the pdalowsky or theserialthrilla at that Era :lol: