THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Bear 17
    Texans 13
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Its good to see Cutler is finally becoming a man by growing a stache
  • Well, that really sucked. Hard to be pissed off when your starting QB gets knocked out by a dirty hit. I really wonder when these dumbass players are going to learn to not lead with their helmet into another player's head???

Defense played pretty well considering the awful conditions. Once again, the turf at Soldier Field is a complete embarrassment and way too big of a factor in the outcome of the game.

How fucking useless is Kellen Davis??? Can't block and obviously can't catch. You should prob do one of those things well if you're a tight end. How nice would it be to still have Greg Olsen??

Hopefully Jay is OK for next week in SF.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Well, that really sucked. Hard to be pissed off when your starting QB gets knocked out by a dirty hit. I really wonder when these dumbass players are going to learn to not lead with their helmet into another player's head???

Defense played pretty well considering the awful conditions. Once again, the turf at Soldier Field is a complete embarrassment and way too big of a factor in the outcome of the game.

How fucking useless is Kellen Davis??? Can't block and obviously can't catch. You should prob do one of those things well if you're a tight end. How nice would it be to still have Greg Olsen??

both teams played on teh same field...but yeah, you would think we could get an NFL quality field, or stadium for that matter. :fp:

Davis stunk it up with the fumble. I won't hold the drop at the end agaist him. that would have been a tough catch for any one. it was high, and he had to twist back to even get a paw on it.

I thought Jason C was suppose to be an improvement. He did not impress. Houston has a pretty stout d, but our O still blows. i know we discussed it before, but i think the lack of jeffries is hurting it more than anything right now.

nice to see the o line do reasonable well. but that might have been the conditions, or the run game working

even with the loss, it's still fun to watch foul weather games
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Well, that really sucked. Hard to be pissed off when your starting QB gets knocked out by a dirty hit. I really wonder when these dumbass players are going to learn to not lead with their helmet into another player's head???

both teams played on teh same field...but yeah, you would think we could get an NFL quality field, or stadium for that matter. :fp:

Davis stunk it up with the fumble. I won't hold the drop at the end agaist him. that would have been a tough catch for any one. it was high, and he had to twist back to even get a paw on it.

I thought Jason C was suppose to be an improvement. He did not impress. Houston has a pretty stout d, but our O still blows. i know we discussed it before, but i think the lack of jeffries is hurting it more than anything right now.

nice to see the o line do reasonable well. but that might have been the conditions, or the run game working

even with the loss, it's still fun to watch foul weather games

Oh yea, both teams had to play on that shit field. Not saying either team had the advantage. Just that the quality of the game was impacted by the field conditions with guys slipping and falling all over the place.

Didn't Davis have another drop or 2 in the game?? That catch at the end was tough, but it hit him in the hands. Catch the ball. Either way, he fucking sucks. TE has to be a priority in the offseason.

Campbell didn't look much better than Hanie was last year. I'm guessing he'll get most of the first team reps in practice this week so if he does have to start next week, at least he'll have a week of practice. Who knows how bad Cutler is. I saw his radio show w/ Waddle and Silvy is cancelled today.

O-line was pretty good, but like you said I think the conditions helped them out big time. And yes, now having Jeffrey hurts the offense. He pracitces a bit this past week so hopefully he is ready for next Monday.
  • Well, that really sucked. Hard to be pissed off when your starting QB gets knocked out by a dirty hit. I really wonder when these dumbass players are going to learn to not lead with their helmet into another player's head???

The dirty hit on Cutler kept the Bears in the game. Bright Lights Jay was having an awful game. He could have turned the ball over 2 or 3 more times in the second half. Agreed Kellen Davis needs to go, Olsen would have been perfect for last nights game. Good to see the Oline have a decent game and the D certainly came to play. I understand Campbell didn't want to give the game away, but man, give him some shots down field!

I totally believe the Bears could make the Superbowl after watching last nights game. But its a long shot....
    They hung in with Houston, but the Texans were the better team last night...
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    davidtrios wrote:
    552041_417453341652810_1032678180_n.jpg

hate to say this, but jay is f&cked

220px-Nostradamus_by_Cesar.jpg

:lol:

side note: just won a superdawg giftcard bc i picked the closest correct score to last night's game on their facebook page...mmmm
  • davidtrios wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    552041_417453341652810_1032678180_n.jpg

hate to say this, but jay is f&cked

220px-Nostradamus_by_Cesar.jpg

:lol:

side note: just won a superdawg giftcard bc i picked the closest correct score to last night's game on their facebook page...mmmm

JJ Watt had very little to do with this game......
  • Forte? 16 carries and 2 receptions? Really?

Hester? Hester has become a non-factor. Well, wait a second, he is still a factor due to the fact that teams would rather let the Bears start out at the 50 yard line, rather than kick it to Hester. But Hester truly hasnt done a damned thing all year.

Kellen Davis? Put his dumbass on the bench please. I dont ever want to see that asshole on the playing field again.

Cutler? Lets see how many weeks he misses.

Offense? Stinks.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Forte? 16 carries and 2 receptions? Really?

Hester? Hester has become a non-factor. Well, wait a second, he is still a factor due to the fact that teams would rather let the Bears start out at the 50 yard line, rather than kick it to Hester. But Hester truly hasnt done a damned thing all year.

Kellen Davis? Put his dumbass on the bench please. I dont ever want to see that asshole on the playing field again.

Offense? Stinks.

Hester has done jack as a wide out besides dropping the ball. i won't dog him in the return game since teams won't kick it to him.

offense blows. hopefully cutler doesn't miss much time and jeffries gets back soon.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    81 wrote:

Offense? Stinks.

Hester has done jack as a wide out besides dropping the ball. i won't dog him in the return game since teams won't kick it to him.

offense blows. hopefully cutler doesn't miss much time and jeffries gets back soon.
    Put a fork in 'em.
    #FHP
    Campbell didn't look much better than Hanie was last year. I'm guessing he'll get most of the first team reps in practice this week so if he does have to start next week, at least he'll have a week of practice. Who knows how bad Cutler is. I saw his radio show w/ Waddle and Silvy is cancelled today.

i would hope he would look better after a week of 1st team reps....

there is no defense for missing marshall on the play he dumped it off for a 1yard loss. marshall was uncovered and cambell had plenty of time to find him. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Horos wrote:
    Put a fork in 'em.
    Lose 13-6 to what could be a Superbowl team, and you want to put a fork in em?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

GO DUCKS!!!!!
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Horos wrote:
    Put a fork in 'em.
    Lose 13-6 to what could be a Superbowl team, and you want to put a fork in em?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

GO DUCKS!!!!!
    Just trolling. ;)

But what happened last time Cutler went out? And the Texans are posers, one and done in the playoffs.

GO DUCKS!!!
    #FHP
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I posted this in the NFL thread, but you guys in here will probably be interested (or infuriated) by this.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/12/texans-dobbins-nfl-shouldnt-fine-me-for-cutler-hit-he-ran-into-me/

Where does Cutler get off hitting a defenseless linebacker like that?
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    ya but jay cutler was f&cked...

Cutler_in_tunnel_11-11_640x360_2303144008.jpg
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    davidtrios wrote:
    ya but jay cutler was f&cked...

Cutler_in_tunnel_11-11_640x360_2303144008.jpg

At least he got to take a go-cart ride with Paul Sorvino though.

I kid, but I hope he's OK. And where I had hoped Dobbins would get fined, after his stupid comment I'm rooting for a suspension.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • I posted this in the NFL thread, but you guys in here will probably be interested (or infuriated) by this.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/12/texans-dobbins-nfl-shouldnt-fine-me-for-cutler-hit-he-ran-into-me/

Where does Cutler get off hitting a defenseless linebacker like that?

It's amazing how fucking dumb some of these athletes are. He led with his helmet. It kills me that these guys can't admit that they fucked up. Hopefully a hefty fine for this asshole.

Pretty insane that Forte would only have 16 carries in a game with weather conditions like that. Tice has had some very questionable play calling all season.

Kellen Davis brings nothing to the table. Like I said earlier in the thread, he's a TE who can't block or catch so what purpose does he serve on this team???
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238

Pretty insane that Forte would only have 16 carries in a game with weather conditions like that. Tice has had some very questionable play calling all season.

Kellen Davis brings nothing to the table. Like I said earlier in the thread, he's a TE who can't block or catch so what purpose does he serve on this team???
    His talents would be best put to use as a tackling dummy.

If I was Tice I would have stopped giving him the ball too......You can only watch your RB smash into the back of the O line so many times before you stop calling his number.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Time to look at rookie TE?
    Kellen has seriously sucked!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    18y7tv.jpg
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    18y7tv.jpg

Go away. Thank you.
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    18y7tv.jpg

Go away. Thank you.
    Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg
    back on topic....

i'd like to discuss Jay's ready go snap count. i don't recall it changing much. i don't recall a hard count being used, or the timing of the count really changing. when was the last he pulled the defense off sides with a hard count? would it also not slow down the pass rush a little?

just a thought
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    back on topic....

i'd like to discuss Jay's ready go snap count. i don't recall it changing much. i don't recall a hard count being used, or the timing of the count really changing. when was the last he pulled the defense off sides with a hard count? would it also not slow down the pass rush a little?

just a thought
    Is Jay sitting out Monday's game? What have you heard/read?
    81 wrote:
    back on topic....

just a thought

i've not seen anything, but considering they signed a backup for campbell, i'd say it's doubtful he plays
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    back on topic....

just a thought

I heard that it wasn't looking good. I'm guessing he sits out this game considering his history of concussions. This is at least his 3rd one in the NFL and they say he had a few when he was at Vandy as well.
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    back on topic....

just a thought

i've not seen anything, but considering they signed a backup for campbell, i'd say it's doubtful he plays
    I hope they sit him. Let him get healthy.