THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I'm in Nashville for work.
    Sitting here watching the local sports report...

They went on and on about how the Bears are going to destroy the Titans this weekend. :lol:

Not much confidence in Tennessee! Hahaha!
  • mca47 wrote:

They went on and on about how the Bears are going to destroy the Titans this weekend. :lol:

That sounds about right!

I'm heading down to Nashville for the game this weekend. Can't wait....there's going to be a ton of Bears fans down there for the game. Never been to Nashville either...should be fun.
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    mca47 wrote:

That sounds about right!

I'm heading down to Nashville for the game this weekend. Can't wait....there's going to be a ton of Bears fans down there for the game. Never been to Nashville either...should be fun.
    I know if I was a Tennessee fan, I'd be lamenting the fact that the Bears barely escaped with a win over the Panthers. If it had been a dominating win, then there would be a better chance that they'd be looking past the Titans this weekend.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :|:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bears 24
    Titans 13
    Bears 24
    Titans 13

i can see the Bears blowing out TN by 3 td's. TN's offense isn't that good and their defense is aweful. Bears should easily put up 30 in their final tune up before the run of quality opponents.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Bears 24
    Titans 13

i can see the Bears blowing out TN by 3 td's. TN's offense isn't that good and their defense is aweful. Bears should easily put up 30 in their final tune up before the run of quality opponents.

I'd like to think that, but the offense didn't do shit against Detroit w/ an awful secondary and Carolina. Hoping the offense can get going this week, but not exactly expecting it.
    81 wrote:
    Bears 24
    Titans 13

I'd like to think that, but the offense didn't do shit against Detroit w/ an awful secondary and Carolina. Hoping the offense can get going this week, but not exactly expecting it.

that's true. Detroit was playing a 5th string CB that was just signed off the couch. :fp:

i still feel good about this game for some reason.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

that's true. Detroit was playing a 5th string CB that was just signed off the couch. :fp:

i still feel good about this game for some reason.

Yeah, I feel good about this one too. Mostly because I'll be there :D:D:D
    mca47 wrote:

That sounds about right!

I left today and noticed a lot of Bears fans already!
    Tennessee is a shit state, but Nashville is a pretty fun town! *See the drunk stories thread* :lol:
    Bears 37
    Tennessee 10

Offense is going off this week!!
  • mca47 wrote:
    I left today and noticed a lot of Bears fans already!
    Tennessee is a shit state, but Nashville is a pretty fun town! *See the drunk stories thread* :lol:

It's insane how many Bears fans are at every road game.

Really looking forward to Nashville....everyone raves about how fun that town is. I'm sure I'll have some drunken stories to share when I get back.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Yeah, I think Tennessee is a gimmie. But next week's game will with Houston will be the one to watch ... a good test for the Bears.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    im with hub...i see a trap game here

titans 16
    bears 12
    davidtrios wrote:
    im with hub...i see a trap game here

titans 16
    bears 12

trap game was last week
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

when you have the largest single team market in the nfl and the smallest stadium in the nfl......that will happen.

stadium should sit 80K minimum.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

when you have the largest single team market in the nfl and the smallest stadium in the nfl......that will happen.

-and have turf
    -and have enough restrooms
    -and have parking
    -and so on and so on.......
    81 wrote:

-and have turf
    -and have parking
    -and so on and so on.......

i'm ok with lack of parking....that's what mass transit is for in chicago...

but yeah, restrooms are a joke. took 30 minutes last time i was there. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • stadium should sit 80K minimum.[/quote]

-and have turf
    -and have parking
    -and so on and so on.......[/quote]

i'm ok with lack of parking....that's what mass transit is for in chicago...

but yeah, restrooms are a joke. took 30 minutes last time i was there. :fp:[/quote]

Someone is going to get killed on the 400 level concourse someday. The fact that the concessions and STAIRS down to the bathrooms are in the same area its like a human cattle run in that section.

I'd be more OK with the mass transit if there was actually a train station nearby.......Ive said it everytime i hit Soldier Field. The city needs to make a "lakefront" line. Connect Navy Pier, Soldier Field/Museum Campus and the Science and Industry Campus......

Someone is going to get killed on the 400 level concourse someday. The fact that the concessions and STAIRS down to the bathrooms are in the same area its like a human cattle run in that section.

I'd be more OK with the mass transit if there was actually a train station nearby.......Ive said it everytime i hit Soldier Field. The city needs to make a "lakefront" line. Connect Navy Pier, Soldier Field/Museum Campus and the Science and Industry Campus......

true....having to hike it a mile to the stadium from teh stop blows, but it doesn't bother me too much.

100% agree on the concourse comments. what a fuckin joke
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    -and have turf
    NO.

Unless you're referring to the grass/turf hybrid they use in Lambeau. That would be acceptable.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    JTH wrote:
    -and have turf
    NO.

Unless you're referring to the grass/turf hybrid they use in Lambeau. That would be acceptable.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 81 wrote:

true....having to hike it a mile to the stadium from teh stop blows, but it doesn't bother me too much.

100% agree on the concourse comments. what a fuckin joke

We could talk for days about how fucked up soldier field is. Parking is a joke, but I think bathrooms are the worst.

I'm sure I will be seeing another much better stadium on Sunday in Nashville
  • JTH wrote:
    -and have turf
    NO.

I was thinking more like the turf from the 80's........of course I meant the new hybrid stuff, thats like playing on nice carpet.
    JTH wrote:
    -and have turf
    NO.

I was thinking more like the turf from the 80's........of course I meant the new hybrid stuff, thats like playing on nice carpet.
    I really don't think we're talking about the same thing. Lambeau has actual grass that's reinforced with artificial fibers. Most NFL fields are full-on artificial turf.
  • JTH wrote:
    I really don't think we're talking about the same thing. Lambeau has actual grass that's reinforced with artificial fibers. Most NFL fields are full-on artificial turf.

Either way....Soldier Field is one of the worst playing surfaces in the league.
  • mca47 wrote:
    Bears 37
    Tennessee 10

Offense is going off this week!!

Agreed.

Bears 34
    Titans 7

And the defense, as always, will be a force to be reckoned with.
    Nice shirt.
  • Bears 17
    Titans 0
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    This defense is ridiculous! :D