THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• JTH wrote:
    ...cant have any more wasted early round picks on guys who never see the field (Dan Bauzin, Jarron Gilbert, etc...)
    But Jarron Gilbert jumped out of a pool.

A POOL!

:lol::lol::lol:

What a fucking joke that guy way. Besides a select few, what a fucking joke all of Jerry Angelo's drafts have been. I saw a list of all of his draft picks and I just cringed.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    318275240-02130020.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    silvy is an idiot.... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:

:?:
    davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

:?:
    Waddle and Silvy @WaddleandSilvy
    #NFL is king and its not even close. EVERY #Superbowl goes down to final seconds. Incredible.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    just becasue...it's almost time for FA :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/fo ... 6632.story

"Money wont be an issue"- McCaskey

They wil sign Manningham, Colston AND Bowe!!! :lol:
    vincent jackson and bowe

if they upgrade the wr position, there is no reason this team can't compete for the crown...assuming no major injuries.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    vincent jackson and bowe

if they upgrade the wr position, there is no reason this team can't compete for the crown...assuming no major injuries.

Maybe they'll get 1. I dont give a shit what the McCaskey's say....I just can't see the Bears giving out huge money for 2 WRs. It's not how they roll.
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Memo to George McCaskey:

As long as you're sporting that bad teenage mustache, nobody's going to take you seriously.

23472102870680-16075308.jpg
    JTH wrote:
    Memo to George McCaskey:

As long as you're sporting that bad teenage mustache, nobody's going to take you seriously.

23472102870680-16075308.jpg

that is a nasty stache. looks like a creep
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    81 wrote:
    vincent jackson and bowe

Insert 2 WRs into last year's team and a healthy Cutler, and I would have agreed. Hell, they were 7-3 with shitty WRs and and semi-crappy o-line...

Next year is going to be interesting. Certainly they need A WR...two would be very nice! They still need work on the line and I'm interested to see how Tice changes up the play calling. No matter what happens, I think they are only going to improve offensively.

Their D needs some serious attention too. While their offense is on the "upswing", I feel their defense is going in the other direction...rather quickly. Guys are getting old, our secondary is bad, and we could use another LB.

I'm hoping they can land a veteran WR, and perhaps pick up another 2nd or 3rd round WR in the draft.
    i don't think the line is that bad...get chris willams healthy and you have 4 solid lineman...just need to figure out the LT position

need a second CB, i'm ok with peanut and the safties...

anouther DE that can get after the QB would be a huge plus.....and you gotta start thinking about the future at the LB position. Briggs and Urlacher are both getting up there.

even with the holes....get a WR that has size and speed and this team can compete.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Yesterday on some chicago sports talk show i heard that according to bovada (formerly bodog) that the bears are 7-2 to sign randy moss. Some other team was ahead of them with similar odds basically making the beloved one of the favorites to sign him. I guess he is tight with tice still.

I cant see how randy moss helps the bears..he has been a useless lazy wr for a few years now. He had a descent showing early on with the pats but he was in a perfect system there. He is not the answer for the bears this year.

They also mentioned that before he was drafted the bears set up a lunch with him and sweetness to get a feel for his attitude. He blew payton off with no call and later said he overslept. Never heard that before....
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Wma31394 wrote:
    Yesterday on some chicago sports talk show i heard that according to bovada (formerly bodog) that the bears are 7-2 to sign randy moss. Some other team was ahead of them with similar odds basically making the beloved one of the favorites to sign him. I guess he is tight with tice still.

I cant see how randy moss helps the bears..he has been a useless lazy wr for a few years now. He had a descent showing early on with the pats but he was in a perfect system there. He is not the answer for the bears this year.

They also mentioned that before he was drafted the bears set up a lunch with him and sweetness to get a feel for his attitude. He blew payton off with no call and later said he overslept. Never heard that before....

I heard that same thing on ESPN 1000 yesterday. I wouldn't be completely opposed to the Bears signing Moss. It probably wouldn't cost much and you know they would just cut his ass if he got out of line. Just the thought of Cutler having a big WR like that to throw to gets me excited. Plust, Tice being there would help. Regardless of Moss, they still need to sign a big free agent WR (Bowe or Jackson) and draft a WR early in the draft.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Wma31394 wrote:

I heard that same thing on ESPN 1000 yesterday. I wouldn't be completely opposed to the Bears signing Moss. It probably wouldn't cost much and you know they would just cut his ass if he got out of line. Just the thought of Cutler having a big WR like that to throw to gets me excited. Plust, Tice being there would help. Regardless of Moss, they still need to sign a big free agent WR (Bowe or Jackson) and draft a WR early in the draft.
    Clubhouse cancer...dont care for the sideshow that comes with him. His ego..cutler..I can see finger pointing when shit goes bad. He was on 3 teams in one year his last go round wasnt he? Not sure he is the deepthreat he used to be and god knows he doesnt run routes and only gives effort on 30% of the plays
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    gotta agree with wma, i have no need for Moss. i'd much rather see them go after one or two of the young big name guys.

in the draft, i would focus on a DE, CB & LB in that order unless a good LT was available.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Yeah, Moss seems like a bad idea.
    In my opinion, there are far better options out there already that will be free agents.
  • I'm not in favor of it or anything, but I wouldn't mind it. Definitely not the Bears style though. They are in desperate need of 2 WRs.
  • Sounds like the Saints will have to use the franchise tag on Drew Brees if they don't reach a deal by Monday, the 5th. That would make Colston an unrestricted free agent. He sure would look nice in a Bears uniform...
    Sounds like the Saints will have to use the franchise tag on Drew Brees if they don't reach a deal by Monday, the 5th. That would make Colston an unrestricted free agent. He sure would look nice in a Bears uniform...

i think bree's said he won't play under a franchise tag deal.

edit, here is an article from decemeber saying as much....don't know if anything has changed

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... chise-tag/
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Sounds like the Saints will have to use the franchise tag on Drew Brees if they don't reach a deal by Monday, the 5th. That would make Colston an unrestricted free agent. He sure would look nice in a Bears uniform...

i think bree's said he won't play under a franchise tag deal.

edit, here is an article from decemeber saying as much....don't know if anything has changed

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... chise-tag/

From what I was reading today, they are far apart on a long term deal right now. If that is still the case Monday, they will franchise him for the time being and continue to negotiate a long term deal. There was some talk about Colston being franchised. They wouldn't be able to do that if they have to franchise Brees and Colston could be UFA.
    Rumor mario is the top target
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    81 wrote:

I don't know how I feel about that. While Williams would be a great addition, the Bears already have shitload of money on the defensive side of the ball..
    81 wrote:

I don't know how I feel about that. While Williams would be a great addition, the Bears already have shitload of money on the defensive side of the ball..

the defense is getting old and wr's free agents in general are some of the worst free agents. i'd rather draft a couple of wr's and get myself a second stud DE.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Brandon Marshall
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Brandon Marshall

for a couple of 3rd rounders....holy crap.....

reunited, don't it feel so good.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    81 wrote:
    Brandon Marshall

for a couple of 3rd rounders....holy crap.....

reunited, don't it feel so good.

Wow. Only 2 3rd rounders?? What a steal for the Bears.
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    Awesome signing!!!! Now bring on Williams!!!