Options

ILYA KOVALCHUCK STILL A DEVIL!!!!!

1141516171820»

Comments

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    I disagree. I think this could be the end of the line for lou and possibly the devils. They have almost no organizational depth, especially at forward. They also did not have a high 1st this season and next season their pick is already wasted. It is impossible to come anywhere near building a team through ufa. Brodeur is about done and I do not believe schneider is a franchise carrying goaltender.

Think they could be bad for multiple years... and I dont think their market can sustain any prolonged losing.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    MayDay10 wrote:

Think they could be bad for multiple years... and I dont think their market can sustain any prolonged losing.
    Yep, especially when the franchise is already bleeding money. They needed the NHL to step in and help them.

They can fold for all I care.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    MayDay10 wrote:

Yep, especially when the franchise is already bleeding money. They needed the NHL to step in and help them.

They can fold for all I care.
    Your gif is mesmerizing :lol:
    Anyone want to tell my 10 year old?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Ultimately the nhl wont allow a relocation imo. The team will likely hit the grindstone financially and could be the next phoenix. The nhl likes the nyc market money and it isnt their style to pull a team who just built a hockey arena.
    I just cant believe there isnt more of a sustained following with the amount of and length of success.
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Ultimately the nhl wont allow a relocation imo. The team will likely hit the grindstone financially and could be the next phoenix. The nhl likes the nyc market money and it isnt their style to pull a team who just built a hockey arena.
    I just cant believe there isnt more of a sustained following with the amount of and length of success.
    Former season ticket holder... Moved.
    It's a suburb.. Most people don't get home in time to hit the games that easily and the areas which would attract hockey are not that close to Newark... It's a weird place for a 3rd team in the NY market... NYers are not coming over unless it's Ranger or to a much less extent Islander fans.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    They should do a Kovalchuk jersey trade in like the Pats did for Hernandez.
    GoiMTvP.gif