• Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Crap!! Not enough pressure... Adjustments needed
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    hello ..stanley cup finals...game 2 coming up

page 4 :nono: :nono:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Well surprised the kids and came home this weekend (was supposed to be stuck at work) and of course my son heads to the ER with a sprained knee :lol: :roll:

Soooo... We will be watching tonight in our basement all decked out in red...

I hope DeBoer has some answers for the very mediocre play we saw in Game 1...

Go Devils Go!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Well surprised the kids and came home this weekend (was supposed to be stuck at work) and of course my son heads to the ER with a sprained knee :lol: :roll:

Go Devils Go!!

I HOPE U GO TO BED HAPPY ;)

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Brutal...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Finally!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    Holy Shit!!! :shock: :corn:
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options
    :corn:
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    0-2 going on the road??

:corn: :corn:
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    0-2 going on the road??

carter....flyers :lol:
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    rival. wrote:
    0-2 going on the road??

Was about to say. Flyers fans are gonna love that one
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    0-2 going on the road??

Was about to say. Flyers fans are gonna love that one

im busting big chops as you can see :mrgreen:

wish i was playing insted though :( :mrgreen:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

Go Devils Go!!

hope the boy is ok

cuz your team sure ain't!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

GO KINGS GO!!!!!
  • Options
    Monster RainMonster Rain Posts: 1,415
    I've got a pretty good feeling about this series. Being down 0-3 doesn't matter now because all they have to worry about is being down 2-3 and forcing Game 7. Losing those first 2 games in OT at home was frustrating as hell, but it seems like the team senses that their backs are against the wall and they're doing whatever they can to stay alive.
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    fat+lady+sings.jpg
  • Options
    I've got a pretty good feeling about this series. Being down 0-3 doesn't matter now because all they have to worry about is being down 2-3 and forcing Game 7. Losing those first 2 games in OT at home was frustrating as hell, but it seems like the team senses that their backs are against the wall and they're doing whatever they can to stay alive.

agreed
    :lol:
  • Options
    Leftthebuilding.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    My goodness. :shock:
  • Options
    Well, it was a good run. The Kings were just the better team. I really can't believe how well they did. They didn't just beat the 1,2, and 3 seeds in the West, they manhandled them. The Devils were impressive, too. Not many people thought they'd beat the Flyers after Philly rolled through the Penguins and nobody outside of NJ thought they'd beat the Rangers.
  • Options
    Well, it was a good run. The Kings were just the better team. I really can't believe how well they did. They didn't just beat the 1,2, and 3 seeds in the West, they manhandled them. The Devils were impressive, too. Not many people thought they'd beat the Flyers after Philly rolled through the Penguins and nobody outside of NJ thought they'd beat the Rangers.

and all that being said..se ya thursday on the golf course ...with no hardware :mrgreen:
  • Options

and all that being said..se ya thursday on the golf course ...with no hardware :mrgreen:

They still have hardware. Did you forget about the trophy they received when they beat your team?

120525_devils_wales_trophy.nbcsports-story-612.jpg

Sure, the Kings got the better trophy, but at least the Devils got something (and have won 3 Cups in 5 trips to the Finals since the Ranger last won one).
  • Options

They still have hardware. Did you forget about the trophy they received when they beat your team?

120525_devils_wales_trophy.nbcsports-story-612.jpg

Sure, the Kings got the better trophy, but at least the Devils got something (and have won 3 Cups in 5 trips to the Finals since the Ranger last won one).

the fact that you put up the eastern conference trophy makes it even more funnier ..thank you

as u can see they couldn't wait to pick it up
    :fp:

both teams didn't accomplish the mission ...your team just gave you bigger blue balls than mine :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i just have amazing memories of watching richards hoist the Prince of Wales trophy . :lol::lol:

Prince+of+Wales+Trophy+Philly+Flyers.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    fat+lady+sings.jpg
    Need Kate Smith back :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i just have amazing memories of watching richards hoist the Prince of Wales trophy . :lol::lol:

they actually lifted that???????? :nono: :fp:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

they actually lifted that???????? :nono: :fp:

on the ice too. :fp: :lol:

there was alot of talk aroudn the time about if they should or shouldn't...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    both teams didn't accomplish the mission ...your team just gave you bigger blue balls than mine :lol:
    True that.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    was a good run for the Devils.

LA was just too sick ,

the kid quick is for real.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    And now we need to take a nice long vacation.... and offer the big players some decent sized contracts.

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2012 ... pla_1.html

Brodeur has to retire as a Devil... And I would really like to see Parise stay too.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7