Options

***THE OFFICE - SEASON 9 - FINAL SEASON***

Comments

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Didn't watch tonight.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    So now who is the new boss gonna be? After last night, I vote for Gervais.
    Surely they won't be lame and hire someone internally? (Jim would be the only viable option, right?)
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,341
    loadedgun wrote:
    Surely they won't be lame and hire someone internally? (Jim would be the only viable option, right?)

i guess andy could get it. i thought it was pretty funny last night.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    loadedgun wrote:

i guess andy could get it. i thought it was pretty funny last night.

If they do something like that, I don't see it lasting. Then they would be switching it every other week. Which is exactly where they're at now.

Creed's management style though, I am loving.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,607
    I read they haven't made a decision but are leaning towards Catherine Tate.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

she was sort of funny last night....that might work. quite the odd ball.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

she was sort of funny last night....that might work. quite the odd ball.

I haven't watched last night yet. Will check it out this weekend some time. Just read that in a couple places.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,071
    when Kevin said he wanted that sock puppet to do letters I couldn't stop laughing!!! :lol::lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    when Kevin said he wanted that sock puppet to do letters I couldn't stop laughing!!! :lol::lol:

kevin is hillarious
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    The Fixer wrote:
    james-spader-profile.jpg

is that jerry's college buddy that ran kenny rogers roasters?

haha...good call. yes it is.
    Actually he lied, he was just the co-manager.

That wasn't James Spader, that was someone named Mark Roberts (had to look it up).
    Spader was the guy who George wanted a real apology from that worked in the ice cream store.
  • Options
    wow those guys could be twins, almost. :lol:

spader was hillarious last night. the scene with him and dwight was real funny.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I read an interview with Paul Lieberstein that no one will know who the new boss is until the season premiere.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    I read an interview with Paul Lieberstein that no one will know who the new boss is until the season premiere.

that's toby right?

i think they should just continue to let creed call the shots :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

that's toby right?

Yep.

:lol: Creed was too funny. The way he parks his car and throws his keys to nobody. :lol:

BOBODDY
  • Options
    PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    Newch91 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

that's toby right?

Yep.

:lol: Creed was too funny. The way he parks his car and throws his keys to nobody. :lol:

BOBODDY

that BOBODDY part made me almost choke with laughter :lol:

BOBODDY! BOBODDY!
    lmao and when he threw his keys at the beginning

Creed being the manager is the best, he's hilarious

I thought that this episode was one of the funniest in a while - with Kevin's little speech, all the different people being interviewed, Gabe vs Andy -SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN! SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN!! - and Dwight :lol: And Ryan with "No Stanley. You're going to live forever" and the whole "Lead me, when I want to be led. But don't boss me around"

love it :mrgreen: :geek:
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    that's toby right?

Yep.

BOBODDY

that BOBODDY part made me almost choke with laughter :lol:

BOBODDY! BOBODDY!
    lmao and when he threw his keys at the beginning

Creed being the manager is the best, he's hilarious

I thought that this episode was one of the funniest in a while - with Kevin's little speech, all the different people being interviewed, Gabe vs Andy -SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN! SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN!! - and Dwight :lol: And Ryan with "No Stanley. You're going to live forever" and the whole "Lead me, when I want to be led. But don't boss me around"

love it :mrgreen: :geek:
    I couldn't stop laughing with the way he was spelling business.

It was funny when Kevin stopped talking and was like, "Wow, people are actually listening to me."

I really hope Gabe doesn't leave. I was starting to like him.

And then Dwight as the burn victim.
  • Options
    "Bread is the paper of the food world. You write your sandwich on it."
  • Options
    dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    hahahaha - just watched

"Let me guess who you want, Pam: Rachel Ray? The ladies from the view?" hahahaha!

Why did Andy turn down Erin :(

And Gabe, oh god. he is so incredibly awkward! Kelly is hilarious, too. Her character is so over the top.

Creed for manager. He gets down to biznus.
  • Options
    hahahaha - just watched

"Let me guess who you want, Pam: Rachel Ray? The ladies from the view?" hahahaha!

And Gabe, oh god. he is so incredibly awkward! Kelly is hilarious, too. Her character is so over the top.

:lol: I'm upset Andy did that also. And why make Gabe leave? I was starting to like him.

"STOP TALKING ABOUT THE SUN!"
  • Options
    PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    Newch91 wrote:
    hahahaha - just watched

:lol: I'm upset Andy did that also. And why make Gabe leave? I was starting to like him.

can't stop watching that part, literally makes me wee each time :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiTWnfTPPrc
  • Options
    dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    Is Gabe gone now? Was that really it for him? I kinda hope they don't go with Tate, but whatever, I'll watch it until it's not funny anymore. I can't say I was starting to like Gabe but I was enjoying his character more! :D
  • Options
    Is Gabe gone now? Was that really it for him? I kinda hope they don't go with Tate, but whatever, I'll watch it until it's not funny anymore. I can't say I was starting to like Gabe but I was enjoying his character more! :D
    I think so. I couldn't stop laughing at the one guy's 3 step plan.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    hahahaha - just watched

can't stop watching that part, literally makes me wee each time :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiTWnfTPPrc
    :lol::lol: I know. That had me in tears when I was watching it.
  • Options
    markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,067
    Spader was hilarious. I was really surprised.
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
  • Options
  • Options
    James Spader it is....for now.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    I was waiting for the season to start to find out.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Sorry, dude. No shot you would be able to avoid it until then though.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Sorry, dude. No shot you would be able to avoid it until then though.
    No problem man. Good point.
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180

I haven't thought much of the last two seasons. They have some funny moments here and there but they have gotten away from all the shenanigins that go in the office to the lives of the people and whats going on in them. Could just be me Parks and Rec has stepped up for me in my world. I don't think this show will last if they try to get a Michael Scott wanna be. The new boss should do his own thing with a different personality. I do seriously see a Jim n Pam spin off somehow.
    My butt itches!