threat level what? miiidnight.

funniest episode in years.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560

Dwight as a robot :lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,295
    Newch91 wrote:

sheer, utter, ridiculousness.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

What?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    If the rumors are true about Will Ferrell taking his place, the show might have a chance....

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,255
    If the rumors are true about Will Ferrell taking his place, the show might have a chance....
    It's only supposed to be for like 4 episodes...
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

What?

the whole movie was just complete nonsense.....absolutely hysterical
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    What?

the whole movie was just complete nonsense.....absolutely hysterical
    What?
  • Options
    midnight

:mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    midnight

I was trying to pull a Jim on you, when Dwight was saying something and Jim kept saying "what?" to him.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    midnight

I was trying to pull a Jim on you, when Dwight was saying something and Jim kept saying "what?" to him.

well played. i thought you were going for the song as the credits were rolling...

let's hope the writers keep up the crazy nonsense for the remainder of the season. having will ferrell in the mix can only help with that. :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    midnight

well played. i thought you were going for the song as the credits were rolling...

let's hope the writers keep up the crazy nonsense for the remainder of the season. having will ferrell in the mix can only help with that. :mrgreen:
    :lol: Thank you. :D

I can't wait to see the episodes with Will Ferrel. Friday was Carrell's last day filming.
  • Options
    i can't believe carrell only has 3 episodes left. last episode is 4/28 then they have another 3 or 4 until the finale.

ray romano is actually in the running to replace him. romano, james spader and some british chick name catherine tate.

wtf?

BOOM.
    ROASTED!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    i can't believe carrell only has 3 episodes left. last episode is 4/28 then they have another 3 or 4 until the finale.

ray romano is actually in the running to replace him. romano, james spader and some british chick name catherine tate.

wtf?

BOOM.
    ROASTED!
    They extended his last episode so it's a 50 minute episode.

I love Ray Romano but I don't think he's going to replace him, with him doing "Men of a Certain Age". Maybe Will Ferrel will actually stay.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

wtf?

BOOM.
    ROASTED!

I love Ray Romano but I don't think he's going to replace him, with him doing "Men of a Certain Age". Maybe Will Ferrel will actually stay.

i doubt ferrel will stay. would be awesome though.

and i have not thought any of the promos with him have been funny until the one i saw a couple nights ago when he says something about someone's kid...something like "i can literally say that is the worst kid i have ever come across." at least that's how i remembered it.

his character is named deangelo vickers. :lol::lol::lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

wtf?

BOOM.
    ROASTED!

i doubt ferrel will stay. would be awesome though.

and i have not thought any of the promos with him have been funny until the one i saw a couple nights ago when he says something about someone's kid...something like "i can literally say that is the worst kid i have ever come across." at least that's how i remembered it.

his character is named deangelo vickers. :lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol: I can't wait for Thursday.
  • Options
    me too....lil sad though, cuz i thought carrell was not leaving until the finale in may....

also, holly was much funnier the first time around.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I forgot about this part. One of the funniest moments on the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4EPdT_ ... ideo_title
  • Options
    mbangel10mbangel10 Posts: 548

wtf?

BOOM.
    ROASTED!

Catherine Tate is hysterical. She played Donna on Doctor Who during the David Tennant years. If she took over, I may actually start watching it again.
    Pitt 98, Pitt 00, Cleveland 03, Pitt 03, State College 03, Toledo 04, Toronto 05, Pitt 05, Cleveland 06, Pitt 06 & Chicago 07, Chicago 1&2 09, Philly 2,3,4 09, Cleveland 10, Columbus 10, Alpine Valley 1& 2 11
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    i have missed the last few weeks of the office. tonight should be interesting.
  • Options
    .....if will ferrell somehow turns into the permanent replacement, based on tonight's episode, the answer is a resounding YES.

tonight was classic office.

stick with what works.

"every skier i've ever known has ended up dead." :lol::lol::lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    .....if will ferrell somehow turns into the permanent replacement, based on tonight's episode, the answer is a resounding YES.

stick with what works.

my thoughts exactly!!! i was laughing like crazy!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Didn't see it...my class ended at 9. Will watch tomorrow.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    God bless dvr
  • Options
    Saw the episode and I couldn't stop laughing. That opening scene in the hotel bar was hysterical! :lol:
  • Options

stick with what works.

Sonny Bobo.
  • Options
    great episode tonight. 1 more week.
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    the closer we get to the end, the more i wish it would just end with michael leaving

now we're gonna get into a rehashing of the andy and erin thing... and will just being annoying and loud... steve's subtle humor shall be missed

tonights episode was pretty good though :)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    i like will but him being there really seems to have just highlighted how much i will miss steve. he seems to be on a different level.
  • Options
    the closer we get to the end, the more i wish it would just end with michael leaving

now we're gonna get into a rehashing of the andy and erin thing... and will just being annoying and loud... steve's subtle humor shall be missed

tonights episode was pretty good though :)

erin is hillarious though. she reminds me of the woody boyd character from cheers.

my guess is that dwight eventually ends up as manager...which could work. seems like they are building towards something along those lines.
    chinese-happy.jpg