Options

*** Belfast Fanviews Here 6/23/10 ***

12346»

Comments

• Options
    how did you know? :o:lol::lol:
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    pools of maroonpools of maroon Posts: 454
    edited January 2011
    8f7c4a57.jpg. The Belfast gig was the highlight of a very tough year.... Here's to the next one! (thats us at the oddssey bar pre- gig! That's me at the back with my arm aloft!)
    Post edited by pools of maroon on
  • Options
    thats awesome, gotta agree i loved it. special, special night!

on a sidenote, i totally forgot about those beer holders you guys had in belfast! haha they came in VERY convenient :lol::lol: cant wait to get back over to youre country (not just for those beer holders of course ;) )
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    Oh yeah the beer holders! Held four beers in a line with a little handle, really great idea but when it comes to us Irish and drink we're usually on top of the game, ha ha!! Glad you enjoyed the gig, it was my dream come true to see pj in Belfast and it was everything and more! Gonna dream really hard about Ed coming to Europe now!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    33995462888944250554119.jpg

:wave: :wave: :wave:

with jason,fi,charlene,barbs,omberta,yvi,leanne,eva,maja :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    c8d9b451.jpg. I've posted this picture before but what the hell- our view from 10club seats taken by my good lady!