Options

*** Belfast Fanviews Here 6/23/10 ***

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Got the CD bootleg today and it sounds fu**ing awesome. Much better than the US 2010 boots
    :) is the best bootleg.from backspacer tour!!!!!u know why?cos it was the best show of this tour!!!

+ Berlin :)
    :lol::lol::lol: i confused and i thought i post in BERLIN FANVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i was talking about Berlin,thats the best
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    :lol:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BissBiss Posts: 255
    belfast1 wrote:
    I'm now the proud owner of one of jeff aments sweaty wristbands - nice haha ;)

Great show and thanks to all the fans for being so chatty - great night!
    Hey mate, I have got the other one Jeff wristband that night!

There is a nice story about it... ;)

Ciao

Biss
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Options
    maxDaddymaxDaddy Posts: 36
    Wow, I was at Dublin, which was great, but didn't make it up to Belfast (unfortunately!). Just finished listening to the boot, and shit, what a show!! Dublin was awesome for sure, but you guys got something special up in Belfast the next night!! Amazing setlist, amazing performance, super energy, and perhaps the best boot of 2010 so far! Quality is excellent. Much better then most of the US boots from this year. Cheers!
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    Biss wrote:
    belfast1 wrote:

Ciao

Biss

cool

here's mine sitting in front of me right now!!

at 4.59 on this clip you can see jeff throwing it towards my general direction
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrAjP0QjZ48
    :mrgreen:

so, what's the story with yours? and ....more importantly - have you taken it off yet?? :lol::lol:

MCB_1984_2.jpg
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    belfast1 wrote:
    Biss wrote:
    belfast1 wrote:

Ciao

Biss

cool

so, what's the story with yours? and ....more importantly - have you taken it off yet?? :lol::lol:

MCB_1984_2.jpg
    :o
  • Options
    BissBiss Posts: 255
    belfast1 wrote:
    Biss wrote:
    belfast1 wrote:

Ciao

Biss

cool

MCB_1984_2.jpg

Hey belfast1,
    the story is about the fantastic community we are part of...the jammers...
    I've been a skater since I was 7 to 21, now I'm 34 and I had to stop due to an accident, then I began to work...no more time for it :(
    In Copenhagen 2007 I was in the first row (mike side) wearing an old school tshirt about skateboarding and when Jeff notice that, when he came on the side to change bass, he step down and with a big smile tossing me some pick...really great time!

This time in Belfast I was in the same place, with my girlfriend as always and with a new friend from Iceland, just met on the rail.
    I was wearing the same tshirt,as the show began I waved to Jeff my arms to show him the tshirt and he spot me but was too far to watch it, when the show was ended he came back to me to watch the tshirt again, he smiled to me, point me and tossed me the wristband.
    Unfortunately, there are always people that just want to catch something from the band without respecting the fact that Jeff was giving it to me, so somebody else has grab it...the Iceland guy (Haukur is his name, I can't thanks him enough for this) with a very fast movement, just take it back and gave it to me saying: "Mate: this is yours."

This is the story of my "Jeff wristband", but the story is not really just about a wristband but is about friendship, I have a new friend from Iceland, I'll will never forget his kindness.

The picture of mine is on facebook, if you have an account, feel free to add me ;)

This is the Pearl Jam community and I'm very proud to be a part of it.

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZjLj_37jow

Peace

Ciao

Andrea (Biss)
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Options
    8-)
  • Options
    I really loved this show. A great setlist and a great mood from the band. The crowd was awesome where I was (Ten Club seats right beside the stage)! :)

Dimi, you must choose only one "preferred concert". You can't choose eleven! LOL
  • Options
    rhinosaur wrote:
    I really loved this show. A great setlist and a great mood from the band. The crowd was awesome where I was (Ten Club seats right beside the stage)! :)

i had the privilege to listen No Way and Tremor Christ by phone and it was awesome to listen the band, crowd and all the energy that i could feel from a simple phone call

for me, the best concert in Euro tour... and i've wished so badly to be there

thank you T :wave:
  • Options
    rhinosaur wrote:

Dimi, you must choose only one "preferred concert". You can't choose eleven! LOL
    Berlin 2010 :)
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Oh i wish i could go back to Belfast show now.... :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    em jot wrote:
    Oh i wish i could go back to Belfast show now.... :)
    1,2,3,4 happy birthday to you.. :)
  • Options
    FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 209
    I've been meaning to do this for a long time...

The Belfast concert was one of the best nights of my life (other highlight was Cork 1996). Been a fan since the age of 12. Now almost 30!!! 8th or 9th show and prob the best.

Amazing nite, during the second song...Do the Evolution..Mike looked at my tee-shirt smiled and threw me his pick. And I got it!

Then during Crazy Mary, Ed came down to the barrier and gave me a hand slap and his wine!!! Spilt it all over my tee-shirt lol!!!

These are only small things...bit to me it made my night. After so many years of Pearl Jam being a hugh part of my life I feel like I really connected with them.

I don't post here often, (but lurk). And I wish everyone could be as happy as me with the band and appreciate what they have done for us.
  • Options
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,571
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options

uuum...NO :twisted: :lolno:

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:

yes..hugs :)
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:

I'll take the hugs but NO :P (just to let you know, I will get bored quickly. So, when you post YES after this, I won't be bothering to post again :P)
    See you on Facebook my dear! Much love!

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:

I'll take the hugs but NO :P (just to let you know, I will get bored quickly. So, when you post YES after this, I won't be bothering to post again :P)
    See you on Facebook my dear! Much love!
    :lol::lol: u are pain in the ass...and thats a reason to love ya!!!smutch!!! ;)
  • Options
    on my wall on facebook..love u all :D
  • Options
    had this bootleg on for the first time in a month or so, fuck yeah this was a great night ... scratch that, great entire day (minus the hangover train from dublin). :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    had this bootleg on for the first time in a month or so, fuck yeah this was a great night ... scratch that, great entire day (minus the hangover train from dublin). :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    which vagon - seat you was?i was at D vagon..with Yvi,The Rob,Mega Dave..chime left side seat ,dottles,.etc.. :D
  • Options
    which vagon - seat you was?i was at D vagon..with Yvi,The Rob,Mega Dave..chime left side seat ,dottles,.etc.. :D

just behind you buddy

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options

just behind you buddy
    shit..!!!!must remember who was at those seats.. :lol:
  • Options
    who are you here??maybe if you tell me i ll remember you

16411017746823282681275.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    its ok, i was dead to the world. after dublin i thought i was ed and kept telling myself that i was going to need at least one more bottle of wine. best way to get rid of a hangover? get ready for a pj show in a new city! :lol:;)

• Options
    wow, i havent see that pic yet! love it! oh and yea im juuuuuuust there :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Options
    wow, i havent see that pic yet! love it! oh and yea im juuuuuuust there :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    i can fuckin see you!!!!!!!

34548151932198038211545.jpg

:lol::lol: