2010 New England Patriots thread.

1235»

Comments

• cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    mickeyrat wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    very interesting that Bellichek hasn't won a super bowl since he was caught, convicted, and punished for cheating.
    isnt it though.

Every team did what Bellichek did in the past. He just got caught. Besides, I would rather live with that than know that the starting qb I root for keeps raping young women... ;)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,966
    crazypjfan wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    very interesting that Bellichek hasn't won a super bowl since he was caught, convicted, and punished for cheating.
    isnt it though.

Every team did what Bellichek did in the past. He just got caught. Besides, I would rather live with that than know that the starting qb I root for keeps raping young women... ;)
    theres nothing I can say or want to say to defend his attrocious actions. The fact is that team can win without him behind center.

I'm smelling 7. 8-)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I'm smelling 7. 8-)

you name you farts
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I'm smelling 7. 8-)

you name you farts
    yeah, if it comes in the form of a fat ass diamond encrusted hunk of jewelry.

It smells like unprecedented success!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    polaris_x wrote:
    I guess this prediction did not work out

too bad you guys resorted to acting like soccer players to win ... :lol:
    :?:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdo ... nfl-308095

hey ... i'm just kidding around here ... guys try to get away with whatever they can in every sport so it's not a big deal ...
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    polaris_x wrote:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Blatant-flop-negates-Ravens-TD-leads-Ste?urn=nfl-308095

hey ... i'm just kidding around here ... guys try to get away with whatever they can in every sport so it's not a big deal ...

I know, When you see it from another angle, and the angle of the official, there was a clear hold on Allen's jersey. They showed it Saturday night as well. It was fitting though, the game was called horribly for both teams.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    Bellichek record without Tom Brady 41-56
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Well ... looks like the Pats filled their quota of troubled wide receivers for 2011 ...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... patriots/1

The Patriots have done a good job keeping guys like Dillion and Moss in check, and cutting them loose just before the decline / issues. Not nervous about Ochocinco at all. Knowing Belichick, he'll probably get a really good season out of him and then flip him for more than he paid.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    I think 85's relationship with Bill is solid. In fact I would guess the narrative this year at least will be a pumped up Ochocinco keeping everyone on point.

A good clubhouse presence and will help Haynesworth.

Now next year might be another story, or perhaps like Moss we will get a couple/few good years out of both before they turn on us.

Either way going to be an exciting year!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snzEkMtz ... e=youtu.be

jimed14 wrote:
    Well ... looks like the Pats filled their quota of troubled wide receivers for 2011 ...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... patriots/1

The Patriots have done a good job keeping guys like Dillion and Moss in check, and cutting them loose just before the decline / issues. Not nervous about Ochocinco at all. Knowing Belichick, he'll probably get a really good season out of him and then flip him for more than he paid.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I'm smelling 7. 8-)

how'd that work out for you. :lol:

i hate stealers fans.

my number one house rule is no stealer gear
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I'm smelling 7. 8-)

i hate stealers fans.

how many rules do you have for your house?
    www.myspace.com
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I'm smelling 7. 8-)

you name you farts

Stealers smell horrible..
    how many rules do you have for your house?

all new guests recieve the official list a week before they visit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I'm smelling 7. 8-)

i hate stealers fans.

What about SteElers gear? I'mnot obnoxious with my stuff. Just have a few items to wear. I just wonder how I'll cover up the tattoo on my face. hmmmm. ;)

mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I'm smelling 7. 8-)

i hate stealers fans.

What about SteElers gear? I'mnot obnoxious with my stuff. Just have a few items to wear. I just wonder how I'll cover up the tattoo on my face. hmmmm. ;)

Steelers gear is a big no no as well.

I suggest talking to a tattoo removal company, or wear a plastic bag. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    Ocho cinco newest Patriot ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Just wanted to say, "FUCK the PATRIOTS!"

They're going to be good again. :(
    #FHP