2010 New England Patriots thread.

Comments

• looking good so far. need to keep up the pressure.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Best name in sports...

WOODHEAD
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Kill em steelers

The Steelers came up fraudulent and were sternly beaten at home. Now unto another tough game against the Colts.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• :lol: F the rapist. I hate the Steelers so much. Im glad we put it to them last night. Brady spiking the ball in the endzone and pointing at the crowd was so awesome. Eat it Pittsburgh. You're still 2nd best in this league.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,966
    :lol: F the rapist. I hate the Steelers so much. Im glad we put it to them last night. Brady spiking the ball in the endzone and pointing at the crowd was so awesome. Eat it Pittsburgh. You're still 2nd best in this league.
    good sportmanship. love it!!! 2nd best eh? maybe this year. let me refer to my avatar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    :lol: F the rapist. I hate the Steelers so much. Im glad we put it to them last night. Brady spiking the ball in the endzone and pointing at the crowd was so awesome. Eat it Pittsburgh. You're still 2nd best in this league.
    good sportmanship. love it!!! 2nd best eh? maybe this year. let me refer to my avatar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    still doesn't change the fact that we pulled a roethlisberger and raped your defense. steelers are frauds for the second straight year. that division is gonna be the ravens for a long time. that i can live with.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    I'm usually way better at sportsmanship. Sorry. I was very fired up for the game last night. Much respect to the Steelers, you guys have a great team and great franchise and great ownership there, but we're better.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • still doesn't change the fact that we pulled a roethlisberger and raped your defense.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Great win for the mighty Pats last night. My only bitch was that they didn't let Hernandez touch the ball. He's my fantasy TE and that may have fucked me over for the week. Still a great win though.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
    ab952bf5.gif

Defense and pressure on Manning will be the key to this game. Defense will get a team on a championship run.

Go Patriots.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Where's the DEFENSE!

Oh there is the DEFENSE, THAT'S the way to come up huge in a big situation. They bend but they didn't break.

Peace

• Woo! 8-2 Pats baby! Hope youngster had fun at the game today.
  • JzPJzP Posts: 933
    close call tonight. Almost happened again...
    ~JzP
    Geez time to revive this thread for the big game. 10-0 but the Patriots start strong and then have to battle in the end.

Peace

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    g under p wrote:
    Geez time to revive this thread for the big game. 10-0 but the Patriots start strong and then have to battle in the end.

Peace

try 17-0 pats.

and please call me mr monday night. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Yeah, I'd call this starting strong... :lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I CANNOT believe the Jets didn't challenge that TD!!!

Mind you, I'm not complaining... 8-)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    I CANNOT believe the Jets didn't challenge that TD!!!

Mind you, I'm not complaining... 8-)

nor is this guy :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    www.myspace.com
  • That was fun, wasn't it?
    The PATRIOTS held there side at home, convincingly.

Peace

• I thought this was a "Re-Building" year for the Patriots????

YIKES!!!!

Plus they have about 174 draft picks coming their way...Right????

Yikes!!!!

Other than Brady and 7-10 others....Isnt this a pretty damned young team????

Yikes!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    I thought this was a "Re-Building" year for the Patriots????

YIKES!!!!

Plus they have about 174 draft picks coming their way...Right????

Yikes!!!!

Other than Brady and 7-10 others....Isnt this a pretty damned young team????

Yikes!!!!

YES, YES & YEEEESSSSSSS!

Peace

• DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    PJGirl321 wrote:

Happy Holidays to you guys too.

Man, that was kinda nice.

The Pats need something like that! Where is the love, Patriots?
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Ma Nature vs. Brady? I'm taking Brady.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Ma Nature vs. Brady? I'm taking Brady.
    We'll see. Bears won 12 of last 13 at home with temps below 40. It's like Hoth right now here in Chicago.

If the Patriots are better, this definitely levels the playing field. I think it will be close.

Go Bears!
    We'll see. Bears won 12 of last 13 at home with temps below 40. It's like Hoth right now here in Chicago.

If the Patriots are better, this definitely levels the playing field. I think it will be close.

Go Bears!

Patriots are holding their own 27-0 though.

Peace

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    g under p wrote:

Go Bears!

Patriots are holding their own 27-0 though.

Peace

Yep. The Bears are playing another shit game, except, this time its not against another shit team.

This is disasterous. They deserve this. They should have lost more of these games.
    this team is...good.
    www.myspace.com