2010 New England Patriots thread.

Comments

• I'm drunk and have nothing else to add except the Pats have their swagger back and Randy Moss needs to be quiet about his contract situation and just catch footballs.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Well, this thread is dead like the Pats...there is a new sheriff in town..J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!

That's what's up..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • The Champ wrote:
    Well, this thread is dead like the Pats...there is a new sheriff in town..J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!

That's what's up..
    Oh yeah, congrats on winning the Super Bowl yesterday. When do you guys get fitted for your rings?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The Champ wrote:

That's what's up..
    Oh yeah, congrats on winning the Super Bowl yesterday. When do you guys get fitted for your rings?

i've always thought this ring was one of the better super bowl rings ever made

Rings.gif

:D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    The Champ wrote:

That's what's up..

i've always thought this ring was one of the better super bowl rings ever made

Rings.gif

:D

hehe
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    The Champ wrote:

That's what's up..

You held court @ home which is what was expected of the jets. You spanked and played great defense and expected the same when the jets come to Gillette Stadium. Take care of the Dolphins next week.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• "We just sucked...."

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/ind ... 17&pcid=82

Sorry I couldn't resist.

:lol:
    The Champ wrote:

That's what's up..

Great win for jets but no so great move by Braylon Edwards whith his DUI.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Well that was one very good thumping that was dished out last night. My house was very quiet last night except for my daughter. Everybody else are all Dolphin fans, slept very well. :D Sad to see the Special Team coach was fired today but I gather something had to be done.

GO PATRIOTS! m_96608313e6921779ba975517418a92b0.gif

Peace

• ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,659
    wow
    moss is gone
    it's a business
    loved him while he was here
    this will hurt brady just a little
    they could not have done this if not for gronkowski and hernandez
    looks like a bridge year
    cause when you look at oaklands schedule
    it looks to me that the pats will get a top 3 pick from the seymour trade
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    he only had 9 catchs in 4 games. doesn't seem like a huge loss.

plus it's always better to trade a player a year early, vs a year late.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    ed243421 wrote:
    wow
    moss is gone
    it's a business
    loved him while he was here
    this will hurt brady just a little
    they could not have done this if not for gronkowski and hernandez
    looks like a bridge year
    cause when you look at oaklands schedule
    it looks to me that the pats will get a top 3 pick from the seymour trade

Good point the Patriots defense is very young as they continue to get better.

Peace

• ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,659
    but
    look at this years crop of ncaa talent
    it think it's the worst i can remember
    or am i forgetting someone
    mark ingram, ryan mallett, and who
    the pats very much need oakland to lose every game to have a chance at securing their future with
    ingram
    this kid is a bigger emmitt
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

ed243421 wrote:
    but
    look at this years crop of ncaa talent
    it think it's the worst i can remember
    or am i forgetting someone
    mark ingram, ryan mallett, and who
    the pats very much need oakland to lose every game to have a chance at securing their future with
    ingram
    this kid is a bigger emmitt

Oh he would make a nice fit, Alabama destroyed Florida last week.

Peace

THe Patriots keep rolling, nice 8 minut drive. Now can the defense continue to shut them down.

Peace

WOW the Patriots dodged a bullet right there. It's just NOT the Chargers year.

Peace

• jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    g under p wrote:

Peace

They almost gave that one away.
  • Sorry I haven't been updating this. I'll update it now.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,966
    jmurray wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

They almost gave that one away.
    Oh they gave it away but the keystone cops wouldn't take the bribe. horrendous. Still a W though.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    Hey the Pats have the best record in the NFL.
    Good stuff.
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Moss coming back? :?
  • jmurray wrote:
    Classic deadpan Belichick on EEI just now, when asked about Moss and a possible return to the Pats, "I don't really comment on players that aren't on our team. He's not on our team."
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    jmurray wrote:

The Pats are 32nd on the waiver wire so there are a bunch of teams that desperately need a wide reciever that would have to turn him down for him to come back to the Pats. But I guess stranger things have happened.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    youngster wrote:
    jmurray wrote:

The Pats are 32nd on the waiver wire so there are a bunch of teams that desperately need a wide reciever that would have to turn him down for him to come back to the Pats. But I guess stranger things have happened.

I thought Mr. Unlost was pulling my leg when he called me at work and told me this today.

It would be amazing, it really would...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Big game tonight, it would nice if the Patriots wear their regular uniforms.

Peace

g under p wrote:
    Big game tonight, it would nice if the Patriots wear their regular uniforms.

Peace
    even better if The Steelers kick the sh** out of them no matter what uniform they wear!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Kill em steelers
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    i see a 3 point game tonight. score in the mid twenties. should be a good one...
    www.myspace.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    wooooo. i like td's on opening drives...
    www.myspace.com
    wooooo. i like td's on opening drives...
    I dont!!!! At least not for the opponent