2010 New England Patriots thread.

Comments

• i keep forgetting to update this.

this team is running a clinic. they're making this so easy.. in the snow, on the shitty field, and on the road.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,823
    woudn't mind seeing them vs the Eagles in the Super Bowl (well maybe not)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    AFC is extremely overrated except for this team.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    The Connelly run last night has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in the NFL. When he first started out running with two hands on the ball it looked liked he wanted to run into somebody until there wasn't anyone there. :lol: BTW excellent stiff arm C. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    UpSideDown wrote:

how bout them cowboys. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • UpSideDown wrote:

how bout them cowboys. :mrgreen:
    :shh:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    I just noticed that Connolly was carrying that ball like he was carrying a baby. :D

http://www.nfl.com/players/danconnolly/ ... =CON485281

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Must have a win against the lowly Bills. Maybe a walk aong the beach will bring the Patroits somew luck.

Peace

• DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

Danimal wrote:

starman-helmet.jpg

PATRIOTS on a roll, defense needs to step up SOME MORE.

Peace

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Go Pats!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo, Logan Mankins, Devin McCourty, and Brandon Meriweather were all named to the AFC's Pro Bowl team today.

Their tightend Gronkowski should have been one too.

Peace

• jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    A Jets fan, a Dolphins fan and a Patriots fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Dolphins fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for the Dolphins!" he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Patriots fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "This is for the Patriots!" and pushes the Jets fan off the mountain! Go Patriots!!
    jmurray wrote:
    A Jets fan, a Dolphins fan and a Patriots fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Dolphins fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for the Dolphins!" he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Patriots fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "This is for the Patriots!" and pushes the Jets fan off the mountain! Go Patriots!!

:lol::lol::lol: *Come On Man* a true PATRIOT'S wouldn't do something like that. :D

Peace

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    PATS!
    Need some magic here from this offense. I'm impressed with the Jets defense. :shock:

Peace

• jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Disappointing but well played by the Jets, Still hate all the talk though.
    jmurray wrote:
    Disappointing but well played by the Jets, Still hate all the talk though.

I'm with ya on that, DEFENSE wins championshiops and the Patriots cae up short i think on the defensive end.

Peace

• cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    g under p wrote:
    Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo, Logan Mankins, Devin McCourty, and Brandon Meriweather were all named to the AFC's Pro Bowl team today.

Their tightend Gronkowski should have been one too.

Peace

That's great! The good news is that they WILL be able to participate in the Probowl this year! :lol::lol:;)
  • sorry guys, but I was very happy about this. ;) Brady & Co will live to dominate another day I'm afraid.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Sucks. Not much to say. Pats played terrible. Jets earned the win.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,966
    STEELERS!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Well the good news is NE did't lose the game to a team from NY in the Super Bowl :lol::lol::lol: & not like they were going for perfection :roll: .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Dont you guys have like 6 first round draft picks? next year all you. this year, dare i say it? J... .... .... ....
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    mickeyrat wrote:
    :lol: F the rapist. I hate the Steelers so much. Im glad we put it to them last night. Brady spiking the ball in the endzone and pointing at the crowd was so awesome. Eat it Pittsburgh. You're still 2nd best in this league.
    good sportmanship. love it!!! 2nd best eh? maybe this year. let me refer to my avatar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    still doesn't change the fact that we pulled a roethlisberger and raped your defense. steelers are frauds for the second straight year. that division is gonna be the ravens for a long time. that i can live with.

I guess this prediction did not work out
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

too bad you guys resorted to acting like soccer players to win ... :lol:
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    polaris_x wrote:

too bad you guys resorted to acting like soccer players to win ... :lol:
    :?:
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,435
    very interesting that Bellichek hasn't won a super bowl since he was caught, convicted, and punished for cheating.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,966
    pjhawks wrote:
    very interesting that Bellichek hasn't won a super bowl since he was caught, convicted, and punished for cheating.
    isnt it though.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14