1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    Still waiting for impact here in Copenhagen. One of these days... :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,631
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Just to confirm it was my posters from Brad that caught the customs charges....

damn you Vat man :twisted:

thats really tight.

I pay for customs fees every time about 30%-40% of the price, so I am totally angry about this shit. The funny thing is that my friends in other city's (same country) don't pay a thing for the posters or other goodies it's just my custom office with that likes to play by the rule every fuckin time :twisted:

That's weird you guy's in Europe are paying for customs charges. I live in Canada & I haven't payed for any charges for many year's on poster tubes coming in from all around the world. :|
  • Options
    Aaron 23Aaron 23 Allen, TX Posts: 543
    Just got my NOLA poster today. 130/200...excited to get this framed!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,786
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Just to confirm it was my posters from Brad that caught the customs charges....

damn you Vat man :twisted:

thats really tight.
    how much u will pay???..my father just tell me(he receive the poster ,that pay 3 euros to post office..

£15....first tube ive had caught for a while
  • Options
    got my purple Vic and NWS today; excellent quality in pristine condition as always.....thanks number 7!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,631
    got my purple Vic and NWS today; excellent quality in pristine condition as always.....thanks number 7!!

Was it May's sale or July's sale you scored these sweet prints from BK?
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Was it May's sale or July's sale you scored these sweet prints from BK?

NWS was one of the ones scored in May(had to be shipped later) and the Vic variant on July
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Finally the last bazooka came at the destination at my door. In a few day's a was going to write an email to Brad about missing tube...I am so happy I don't have to do that.
    Now I can go and add the BK set in my EB collection ;)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.