Options

ARTILLERY SALES

Comments

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    Received the Euro Sub, N.O and Chicago 2007 #5!! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    pdalowsky wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    I got thy bazooka's today! :D

2005 Pearl Jam Easy Street s/n

You don't mind asking how much was the price for Easy Street??
    I just score one on eBay for 340$

i think Brad normally lists for $500

Yep, and the one I scored from BK was signed & numbered. Only 101-150 were s/n. 8-)

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/25706
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    My Poland poster now on it's way to a new good home :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Still no posters :evil:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options

You've been a bad boy - you're not getting them (or maybe Al nicked them from your postie....)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    maybe number 1/200 shipped last :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:

Sweet! Which Chicago print did you score?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

You've been a bad boy - you're not getting them (or maybe Al nicked them from your postie....)

I'll kick his ass when I catch him!! :P
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,861
    i have a parcel at customs :shock: :shock:

it might not be brads given the amount of shit i buy...Brads usually pretty good with declaring to avoid this
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

it might not be brads given the amount of shit i buy...Brads usually pretty good with declaring to avoid this
    in my tube was written,total value 30$
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

thats why then....bastards....they charge for anything over £17.... so Vat was £5 - handling fee £9...an extra £14.97

motherfucking Uk taxman strikes again.....
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

thats why then....bastards....they charge for anything over £17.... so Vat was £5 - handling fee £9...an extra £14.97

motherfucking Uk taxman strikes again.....

I received mine without problems. Declared value was 3x $10 and promotional posters. No customs hassles for me (in the UK too, btw!)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Vic Theatre #5
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Vic Theatre #5

Was it the Purple Variant?
  • Options
    Unfortunately not! I had the chance to get the purple variant at the last sale for $ 125! I hit buy now but the poster has gone in the same second :cry:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Unfortunately not! I had the chance to get the purple variant at the last sale for $ 125! I hit buy now but the poster has gone in the same second :cry:

I have a Purple Variant Im willing to sell.
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Another day went by and no sign of BK bazooka :( but today I got Easy Street poster in the mail, it's signed but not numbered, it's already in the frame shop as we speak.
    I will post the pics once is done...can't wait.
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Another day went by and no sign of BK bazooka :( but today I got Easy Street poster in the mail, it's signed but not numbered, it's already in the frame shop as we speak.

Did you score the Easy Street poster from BK's sale?
  • Options
    I missed my BK tube as I was at work today. I'll get it in the post office tomorrow.
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! :P
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:

D'oh! Maybe next time. Weird this one continues to pop up the last few BK sales. Maybe some one is just playing games and just adding it repeatedly into his/her cart each time & not willing to buy. Just for spite.
  • Options
    I missed my BK tube as I was at work today. I'll get it in the post office tomorrow.
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! :P

Sweet indeed! :)
  • Options
    Just to confirm it was my posters from Brad that caught the customs charges....

damn you Vat man :twisted:

thats really tight.
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

thats really tight.
    how much u will pay???..my father just tell me(he receive the poster ,that pay 3 euros to post office..
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

D'oh! Maybe next time. Weird this one continues to pop up the last few BK sales. Maybe some one is just playing games and just adding it repeatedly into his/her cart each time & not willing to buy. Just for spite.

I thought the same...it took me 30 seconds to believe that its not in my cart! :cry:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178

Still missing my tube as well - garh, waiting is too hard for us impatient fools :D
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Did you score the Easy Street poster from BK's sale?

No, I got one from the eBay few weeks ago for 340$
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

thats really tight.

I pay for customs fees every time about 30%-40% of the price, so I am totally angry about this shit. The funny thing is that my friends in other city's (same country) don't pay a thing for the posters or other goodies it's just my custom office with that likes to play by the rule every fuckin time :twisted:
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

I thought the same...it took me 30 seconds to believe that its not in my cart! :cry:

It's happen to me many times, especially trying to score 10club ticket's. The add cart would be there, you click on it, and then the next screen, there's nothing there. :(
  • Options
    in_the_mudin_the_mud Calgary AB Posts: 494
    BK bazooka has arrived today :mrgreen:
    Warsaw 96/11/01 ; Katowice 00/06/15, Katowice 00/06/16 ; Chicago 03/06/18 ; Chicago 06/05/16 ; Chicago 06/05/17 ; Chicago 07/08/05 ; Boston 08/06/30 ; Philadelphia 09/10/27 ; New York 10/05/20 ; New York 10/05/21 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/03 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/04 ; Wrigley Field 13/07/19 ; Pittsburgh 13/10/11 ; St.Louis 14/10/03
  • Options
    DE483DE483 Posts: 431
    bazooka touchdown in Ohio :D