St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    Wobbie said:
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    degenerate gambler, I’m guessing.
    Winning gambler. Especially today. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Nice to see an Asian win,  considering all the anti-Asian crap in this country the last year. 

Xander had his chance though.  
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    MAT
    SU
    YA
    MA
    !

He was like the only guy who took advantage of the softer conditions after the delay on Saturday and never looked back.

Happy he finally won one. Happy to make some money, though I also lost a lot. lol. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited April 2021
    MAT
    SU
    YA
    MA
    !

He was like the only guy who took advantage of the softer conditions after the delay on Saturday and never looked back.

Happy he finally won one. Happy to make some money, though I also lost a lot. lol. 
    Yeah betting aside, I’m happy for him. But back to betting, I fucking cleaned up. Had Matsuyama to win, and took Zalatoris in “betting without Matsuyama” on Sunday morning. And another nice win was taking Rose to bogey 16. I placed the bet, forgot about it cause I was taking a heart attack watching Matsuyama hit in the water on 15, then remembered it, checked the Masters app, and saw Rose bogeyed. 

I had some other bets that lost, but Matsuyama and Zalatoris more than made up for them. Even threw some money on the Phillies later that night. Hey, he looked safe to me!
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    MAT
    SU
    YA
    MA
    !

Yeah betting aside, I’m happy for him. But back to betting, I fucking cleaned up. Had Matsuyama to win, and took Zalatoris in “betting without Matsuyama” on Sunday morning. And another nice win was taking Rose to bogey 16. I placed the bet, forgot about it cause I was taking a heart attack watching Matsuyama hit in the water on 15, then remembered it, checked the Masters app, and saw Rose bogeyed. 

I had some other bets that lost, but Matsuyama and Zalatoris more than made up for them. Even threw some money on the Phillies later that night. Hey, he looked safe to me!
    Congrats man.

I had Spieth to beat Weiselberger, or whatever the fuck his name was yesterday. So I was watching that featured group all day until they past Amen Corner. 

I really enjoy the featured groups coverage on espn+ and the pga app. I love watching the guy you are betting on for the whole round as opposed to CBS cutting to him whenever they feel like it.

Does anyone know what the difference in coverage was between Paramount Plus and Espn Plus? 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Ummm, butler cabin is just a straight up TV set?!?

And yeah, that’s a good hit. I automatically excluded him from everything because of his putter 
    edited April 2021
    MAT
    SU
    YA
    MA
    !

Congrats man.

I had Spieth to beat Weiselberger, or whatever the fuck his name was yesterday. So I was watching that featured group all day until they past Amen Corner. 

I really enjoy the featured groups coverage on espn+ and the pga app. I love watching the guy you are betting on for the whole round as opposed to CBS cutting to him whenever they feel like it.

Does anyone know what the difference in coverage was between Paramount Plus and Espn Plus? 
    I don’t use either but the Masters app and website are great. Here’s a screenshot of all the feeds they have. It’s especially useful prior to the broadcast coming on. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    MAT
    SU
    YA
    MA
    !

Congrats man.

I don’t use either but the Masters app and website are great. Here’s a screenshot of all the feeds they have. It’s especially useful prior to the broadcast coming on. 

I use the app too. But ESPN+ has most of those feeds and it’s on tv instead of my phone or computer
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873

Only during Masters week is when it's semi-converted to a set. Otherwise it's a cabin the other 51 weeks a year. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    JojoRice said:

Only during Masters week is when it's semi-converted to a set. Otherwise it's a cabin the other 51 weeks a year. 
    So that area just has some sort of drop ceiling they take off and all that is up there? Never thought about it 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    Correct. They remove the lights after the tournament and everything is put back to normal. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    JojoRice said:
    Correct. They remove the lights after the tournament and everything is put back to normal. 

everything back to white nationalist normal.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,769
    mrussel1 said:
    Nice to see an Asian win,  considering all the anti-Asian crap in this country the last year. 

Xander had his chance though.  
    I championed him from Saturday on for this reason. Not that he doesn't deserve it in general, he is a phenomenal golfer, but I too wanted him to win just to shove it in the faces of people who have been absurdly attacking the Asian community.  It appalls me.  Congratulations on the green jacket, the most coveted in all of golf.  

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    Golf opening again in Ireland on April 26th. We've been shut down since end of December.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    edited April 2021
    eddiec said:
    Golf opening again in Ireland on April 26th. We've been shut down since end of December.

That is awesome news.  It seems crazy though not to let people do an outdoor activity that is easy to socially distance. 

I have 10 days worth of tee times booked from July 3-12th in Ireland and N. Ireland.  I am not expecting that to happen being two months removed from the country not allowing golf at all.    It was going to be awesome:

Royal Portrush, Portstewart (Strand), County Sligo, Lahinch, Ballybunion, Tralee, Adare Manor, Old Head, Ardglas and Royal County Down.  I can't imagine trying to reschedule all of these on my own for 2022.  Gonna take forever.

Post edited by bootlegger10 on
    I haven't been able to play for over a month now. Threw my back out. Worse than it's ever been. Getting an epidermal on Tuesday. Fucking hope it helps. Got a couple outtings coming up in early May that I don't want to miss.

Getting older really sucks. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I haven't been able to play for over a month now. Threw my back out. Worse than it's ever been. Getting an epidermal on Tuesday. Fucking hope it helps. Got a couple outtings coming up in early May that I don't want to miss.

An epidermal?  Maybe it's just Braxton-Hicks.  Just get some bed rest.  
    edited April 2021
    mrussel1 said:

What is Braxton Hicks?

Yeah. I had one a year and a half ago. I have a herniated disc and arthritis. It's a lot worse than it was back then, though it is better than a few weeks ago when it started acting up again. Ironically the one thing I cannot seem to do now is swing a golf club. That motion just really fucking hurts. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited April 2021
    mrussel1 said:

What is Braxton Hicks?

Yeah. I had one a year and a half ago. I have a herniated disc and arthritis. It's a lot worse than it was back then, though it is better than a few weeks ago when it started acting up again. Ironically the one thing I cannot seem to do now is swing a golf club. That motion just really fucking hurts. 
    That does suck.  I have arthritis in my knee because I tore my ACL 20 years ago, and then again a few years ago.  It's still torn.  Fortunately the ACL is not that critical for golf.  It gets sore, but you can still play. 

Braxton Hicks is false labor pains.  I was kidding because I think of epi, I think of birth.  No kids for you, you never went through that shit?
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

What is Braxton Hicks?

That does suck.  I have arthritis in my knee because I tore my ACL 20 years ago, and then again a few years ago.  It's still torn.  Fortunately the ACL is not that critical for golf.  It gets sore, but you can still play. 

Braxton Hicks is false labor pains.  I was kidding because I think of epi, I think of birth.  No kids for you, you never went through that shit?
    Oh...lol. Yeah no kids. 

If the shot doesn't work, I might try out a chiropractor. Do not really want to do that but I'm not sure what else. Had a massage the other day which helped a little bit though.

If only this shit happened in December right before the shitty winter rolled in and golf wasn't possible for a while...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I've gone to a chiropractor for many years and always recommend it to anyone that suffers from neck or back pain. But.....they're hit or miss. I've had great chiropractors, and others that I didn't return for a second visit. I need VIOLENT spinal adjustments. And if the chiropractor doesn't have the strength for it, I'm out. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    I've gone to a chiropractor for many years and always recommend it to anyone that suffers from neck or back pain. But.....they're hit or miss. I've had great chiropractors, and others that I didn't return for a second visit. I need VIOLENT spinal adjustments. And if the chiropractor doesn't have the strength for it, I'm out. 
    Thanks. Lower back pain?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 624
    My back is wonky as well, but the thought of a chiropractor doing violent shit to my back is a bit scary.  If chiros are hit or miss, and I already have preconceived notions that they're basically quacks, I don't think I'm going there.  Couldn't they make it worse?
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
    ddeschler said:
    My back is wonky as well, but the thought of a chiropractor doing violent shit to my back is a bit scary.  If chiros are hit or miss, and I already have preconceived notions that they're basically quacks, I don't think I'm going there.  Couldn't they make it worse?
    I agree.  I got kicked off a jury pool for calling the quakes a few years ago.  
    Thanks. Lower back pain?
    My primary issues are mostly in the neck, but I have lower back pain too. Chiropractic is helpful for that. But while chiropractic can help, lower back pain has the most ways to treat yourself and that’s why I think mine isn’t as bad as my neck. I’m a big proponent for icing your lower back. I do it for about 10-15 minutes nearly every before I go to sleep, like while I’m watching TV in bed. Not an icepack on skin, but through a t-shirt. I also try to do it after golfing, long hikes, bicycling, etc. Also, Yoga poses, “child’s pose” and “upward-facing dog” in particular, are great for lower back pain. Lastly, stretches on exercise balls, like the one in the pic below, work well too. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    Thanks Led. I've got a whole 10+ minute stretching routine I go through in morning and before bed. Preemptive icing sounds like a good idea though. I'll work that in. 

I know we are fairly local, so if the above pic is of your chiropractor, please pm me her contact info ASAP. Thanks. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    I had neck and back issues last spring.  I went and got a few sports massages at a physical therapy joint and it really helped.  
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    Finally did it and started taking lessons.  Had a horrific round 3 weeks ago followed by 2 terrible range sessions where I wanted to quit playing golf.  It turns out I was doing just about everything wrong!  It's amazing how much of a difference a few tweaks with setup and other small things can make.  Been wanting to do this for years and glad I finally did.