Deep breaths

Deep breaths

Deep breaths
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Deep breaths

Deep breaths

Deep breaths
    Bad miss on 17. Nice round otherwise. 69 would have been huge. 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,793
    bbiggs said:
    Deep breaths

Deep breaths

Deep breaths
    Agreed! Seemed to be playing with a solid mixture of confidence and smarts. Hopefully it continues through the weekend.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    I hope Koepka wins by 10.  No one ever talks about this guy for some reason and all he does is win majors.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    edited April 2019
    I hope Koepka wins by 10.  No one ever talks about this guy for some reason and all he does is win majors.
    All anyone ever talks about is how no one ever talks about koepka. Hahah. 

I am down with him 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    Deep breaths

Deep breaths

Deep breaths
    Yeah this was after the bird on 14 which got him to a tie
  • Options
    Jason day needs to go the fuck away
  • Options

I am down with him 
    Haha yeah that's all they've been talking about all day.  

Big fan of him....love his story of how he came up on the European challenge tour.  
  • Options

I am down with him 
    Haha yeah that's all they've been talking about all day.  

Big fan of him....love his story of how he came up on the European challenge tour.  
    Yeah it’s awesome. Not the kinda guy you would think would move across the world just to get out of his comfort Zone
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    Bet Brandel Chamblee feels like a jackass after all the shit he was talking about Koepka earlier this week. Although he's probably numb to it at this point. He's always spouting off.

Tiger looked great for the most part. Really missed opportunities on 3 when he over cooked the wedge a bit, 5 when he missed the par save, and then 6, 8, and 15. And I knew he wouldn't make it through 17 & 18 unscathed. Hoping for another good round tomorrow though.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    bflynn1 said:
    Bet Brandel Chamblee feels like a jackass after all the shit he was talking about Koepka earlier this week. Although he's probably numb to it at this point. He's always spouting off.

Tiger looked great for the most part. Really missed opportunities on 3 when he over cooked the wedge a bit, 5 when he missed the par save, and then 6, 8, and 15. And I knew he wouldn't make it through 17 & 18 unscathed. Hoping for another good round tomorrow though.
    Dude, I am so pumped for live from the masters as soon as this ends
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,730
    Great round by Phil. Hope this isn't one of those mirage rounds where he shoots 67 on Thursday and follows it up with like a 78 or something. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,959
    Great round by Phil. Hope this isn't one of those mirage rounds where he shoots 67 on Thursday and follows it up with like a 78 or something. 
    That's why they call him Phil Fn' Mickelson!  He's great!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Molinari charging again. This dude has been playing at a very high level for a long time now. Everyone says Koepka gets no respect. Shit...look at Francesco 
  • Options
    Justin rose is a fucking dickhead, is gonna cost me a grand plus and I hope his stupid fucking glasses break. 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    Ahh, my buddy's annual Masters Party on Sunday!  The only day of the year I pretend to care about golf.  Really what I do is just hang out with friends, eat, drink, and cheer for the demise of that filthy manwhore.  Root against Tiger Woods and people act like you just insulted them in the worst possible way known to man.  It's hilarious.
  • Options
    Justin rose is a fucking dickhead, is gonna cost me a grand plus and I hope his stupid fucking glasses break. 

Brutal.  I was all in on Rose with every single bet, pool and draft kings lineup I put out there.  Dude has never missed the cut at the masters and looks like he'll be lucky to make it this week.  
  • Options
    Ahh, my buddy's annual Masters Party on Sunday!  The only day of the year I pretend to care about golf.  Really what I do is just hang out with friends, eat, drink, and cheer for the demise of that filthy manwhore.  Root against Tiger Woods and people act like you just insulted them in the worst possible way known to man.  It's hilarious.

Watch out for the Tiger fanboys!  I was admittedly a huge Tiger fanboy back in the day and I still like him now, but I don't flip out over every little thing he does like so many people seem to do.  So many great golfers out there I just love watching everybody.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Brutal.  I was all in on Rose with every single bet, pool and draft kings lineup I put out there.  Dude has never missed the cut at the masters and looks like he'll be lucky to make it this week.  
    Haha all I need is for him to make the cut. In a 150 person season long pool and one of a very few people to still not miss a cut. Last person gets a good chunk. 

Also have him in some draft kings stuff but not too worried about that right now. 
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    You all gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2XuLYd2avk
  • Options
    Holy fucking cock, this leaderboard!!

If poulter wins, I’m jumping 
  • Options

Fuck poulter. Let’s go tiger! Looks like a Monday finish though unfortunately 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,793
    bbiggs said:

It's a shame. It's supposed to rain all day on Sunday. Was the perfect excuse to do nothing and watch the Masters. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    bbiggs said:

It's a shame. It's supposed to rain all day on Sunday. Was the perfect excuse to do nothing and watch the Masters. 
     No doubt. Watching a Sunday at the masters is a tradition for me. I’ll try to make it work Monday but it’s not the same. Let’s hope for rain and no lightning so they can finish on time! 
  • Options
    I have absolutely no idea who is going to win this. It is amazing. Like you could give me 15 different names at this point and I’d say yeah, I could see that. This is the best leaderboard we have had in a long time here. Time for a people’s champion. Been a while
  • Options
    I have absolutely no idea who is going to win this. It is amazing. Like you could give me 15 different names at this point and I’d say yeah, I could see that. This is the best leaderboard we have had in a long time here. Time for a people’s champion. Been a while
    If I’m betting on 3 from today:

Woods
    Day
    Molinari

Who you got? 

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,310
    Absolutely love this leaderboard. Hate that the Sixers tip off at 2:30 though. 

Lets go Tiger!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Wow..Patrick Cantlay is -7 under today..I think Poulter makes a move playing with Tiger..hopefully I just jinxed that focker..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    bbiggs said:
    If I’m betting on 3 from today:

Woods
    Day
    Molinari

Who you got? 

I have absolutely no idea. Logged on to gamble, looked at the leaderboard and was lost. There are about 15 guys I could see winning it