Options

**********2018 DALLAS COWBOYS**********

Comments

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,474
    gotta do something to get some ink.

that said, the Dallas D sucks....Sam could probably help somewhat.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    a looooooooooooooooooooooong season. fuck.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    What's wrong with Michael Sam ... this teams D has no depth. he adds depth.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    In all fairness, the D was our supposed weakness and our O was our strength yet the O has 4 turnovers ... now I'm not sure how many points SF got off our turnovers but this has bee an awful game from our O and if they played half way decent then this game was winnable.

The sad part Romo is in year was of a ridiculous contract, with him coming off back surgery.

...and the embarrassing part for the Jones family was by the amount of SF fans in the lower bowl and at times sounded like SF was at home ...

winning two games might be a chore for this team ...

I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    I don't know why anyone would go to the expense of actually attending Cowboys' games.

unless you're a fan of the opposition.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    imalive said:

I don't know why anyone would go to the expense of actually attending Cowboys' games.

There were a ton of 49er fans at yesterday's game. A sea of red. And they were loud. Sounded like a home game almost.

I went there 2 years ago - it was an amazing experience. First nfl game. Brilliant stadium.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,287

imalive said:

There were a ton of 49er fans at yesterday's game. A sea of red. And they were loud. Sounded like a home game almost.

I went there 2 years ago - it was an amazing experience. First nfl game. Brilliant stadium.
    ever since i heard how big that stupid place was going to be, i've been waiting for it to either be half empty, of half filled with opposing fans. didn't think it would happen so quickly.

god bless jerry jones. may he live long and prosper.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Lol, yeah it's called Jerry's World, but sure wasn't yesterday. Harbaugh could've gotten a standing ovation from that crowd.
  • Options
    There will be days this year when it's half empty ... This is not a good team ...

• Options
    I have a feeling the Cowboys are going to be 5-5 by the bye week, at best. Then their schedule gets even tougher, including both matchups with the Eagles. Gonna be same old, same old.
  • Options
    Go Romo!!!!!
  • Options

Go Romo!!!!!

go points!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Go Romo!!!!!

go points!
    You have him on your FL team? Or what am I missing here?
  • Options

Go Romo!!!!!

go points!
    You have him on your FL team? Or what am I missing here?
    i have the over
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I am pleasantly surprised.

• Options
    Been waiting to see a dominant performance like that for awhile. Big win on National TV. They look good.
  • Options

Been waiting to see a dominant performance like that for awhile. Big win on National TV. They look good.

I really like the offence ... very balanced after 4 games, been a long time since I've seen a Dallas team run the ball that consistently ... but I've saying for years invest in the O line ... and they have and the results are there. Now they need to invest some high draft picks in the D line.

That was a nice win, maybe a signature win ... I will admit I thought the real cowboys were showing up in the 4th when NO got 2 quick TD's ... but the D made a nice stop on that fake punt and the O sealed the game with a TD.

• Options
    lukin2006 said:

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Good win today. And what a play by Romo to avoid the sack by JJ Watt and throw the TD pass. Play of the game, along with that catch by Dez Bryant in OT. 4-1. Big game against Seattle coming up.
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    4-1 - JJ Watt was a NO FACTOR,,, The Dallas OL is scary and young..

Watch Romo give him the Matador Bull Fighter move....Toro....TD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqcR5lNf3Eo
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options

Good win today. And what a play by Romo to avoid the sack by JJ Watt and throw the TD pass. Play of the game, along with that catch by Dez Bryant in OT. 4-1. Big game against Seattle coming up.

Very nice win ... this team continues to surprise me. When JG became head coach they were the oldest team in the NFL, they are the 4th youngest now ... next offseason the defence needs some attention.

• Options
    edited October 2014

lukin2006 said:

Yes he is might be the offence weak link, but now that they have a O - line and a running game, it makes things a little easier. I figured 2-5 wins ... they are at 4 ... so I am pleasantly surprised. This is nothing new Romo is usually good in the first 3 months of the season ... now with a solid O-line and running game lets see how he does in December.
    Post edited by lukin2006 on

• Options
    lukin2006 said:

lukin2006 said:

Yes he is might be the offence weak link, but now that they have a O - line and a running game, it makes things a little easier. I figured 2-5 wins ... they are at 4 ... so I am pleasantly surprised. This is nothing new Romo is usually good in the first 3 months of the season ... now with a solid O-line and running game lets see how he does in December.
    all about you guys finally sticking to the running game. still am not sold on your defense though. birds might only win division by 1 game instead of 2 or 3. haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    2 straight games the Dallas D has kept the other team off the scoreboard. Probably won't do it against Seattle next week though, lol
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I hate the cowboys.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I love seeing them lose more than I like seeing buffalo win.
  • Options
    Edit: I meant to say 2 straight weeks the Dallas D has shut out the opposing team in the first half.

Sawwy.
  • Options

lukin2006 said:

lukin2006 said:

all about you guys finally sticking to the running game. still am not sold on your defense though. birds might only win division by 1 game instead of 2 or 3. haha
    The D is a work in progress. I'd be less concerned with the D if I thought the O wouldn't turn the ball over in the red zone twice (against Houston). This team isn,t good enough to make those mistakes and win many games. That being said, JG inherited the oldest team in the NFL and has transformed them into the 4th youngest and somehow kept them competitive ... so maybe his plan or process is working. Hopefully the D get some major offseason attention.

• Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    Good story that brings up bad memories of Romo's botched snap in the playoffs in 2007...

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/10/08/tony-romo-dallas-cowboys-seattle-seahawks-bill-parcells-mike-holmgren
  • Options
    Unbelievable win today. What a game. What a victory. I didn't think they'd pull it off. This team is for real. I got worried in the 3rd after the dropped fair catch and Seattle regained the lead. Romo played well and kept them in the game with some great scrambles and amazing brows. Murray had his 6th straight 100-yard rushing game. They were firing on all cylinders. Special teams was a little ugly, but they pulled through. Huge win!

A bunch of cool things happened in this game. Dan Bailey became the most accurate kicker in NFL history today. Not just for the Cowboys - the entire league. All-time.

Also, Witten's TD catch was his 900th catch, which is second all-time for a TE behind Tony Gonzalez.

Dallas scored 30 points at Seattle today, which is the most points the Seahawks have allowed at home since 2011. Also only their second loss at home since Russell Wilson has been their starter.