*** St Louis Fanviews Here 5/4/10 ***

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,537
    CR209714 wrote:
    Does anyone recall hearing Mike play a few riffs of stevie ray vaughan's mary had a little lamb? I think it was sometime during the 2nd encore set. Ed followed by saying something like "Sometime Mike just does that kind of stuff."

I remember that...Ed told him to "play that thing you were playing for us earlier" or something like that
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • VinoHeadVinoHead Posts: 9
    10C #214,###

Here's my story:
    myself, a buddy, and my 7 month pregnant wife got to St. Louis around 3:00 from the KC show. Checked into the hotel and my buddy and i went over to get our ticket while the wife took a power nap. I got row 19 on stones side...my buddies tickets said section A, row 1. We looked at them for a while and thought we'd just won the lottery. We walked around downtown a bit trying to find an adult beverage and figuring out if we had in our hands what we thought we had. We decided to go back to the arena and double check...and sure enough...front row right in front of Mr. McCready! We were in shock.

We headed back to the hotel...and told my wife. Remember...she's 7 months pregnant. She told me I had to sit with my buddy and this might be the only time to see the boys this close. She is amazing and I can't love her enough.

We head into the show and get my wife settled...where the same nice couple who are getting married this friday and sat behind us at the KC show were right behind my wifes seats again. We spoke to them and explained our situation and they promised to look out for her.

My buddy and i made our way to our seats and could not believe it. This was my 39th show and i have had some amazing seats...but nothing like this. The show is so different up there. Awesome show...great setlist...and great energy.

Now to the best part...during Alive...Eddie comes out off stage on some amps and sings to the crowd! He then makes his way back...and stops right in front of us. He looks down at my buddy and I and motions to make room and reaches for my hand. I grab his hand and help him up on the barrier. So here I am holding hands with Eddie and my buddy is holding onto his leg...and he's freaking singing Alive right there. One of the most amazing moments of my life!

Thanks 10C for a great couple of nights. Special thanks to my buddy and my wife for allowing me to experience this.
  • JohnnyGeetarJohnnyGeetar Posts: 165
    This one and KC were my first shows since 2003, and I'm glad I was able to catch the boys this tour.

Thanks VERY MUCH to 10C for the seats...10th row dead center! My wife and I met some really nice people at both stops, her first two shows. I really wish more people would have stood during Band of Horses, but I understand wanting to save your energy for PJ. Kudos to the guys behind us who were singing along to every song.

NOTE for those of you folks waiting to see PJ in the next few stops...make it a point to see BoH. They're a great act, and Ben Bridwell is a really down-to-earth guy...very charismatic too.

As for the show...WOW! I thought it was much better than KC...much more energy despite it not being packed. It was a little too short for my liking, and I really wished for a closer like Indifference, but the whole show was much too up tempo to close that way.

Highlights were: All Night, Pilate, Glorified G. Inside Job is SO MUCH better when experienced live. Garden was an unbelievable treat. The guy who took his shirt off was hilarious, but clearly having a good time. Ed made it a point to get tambourines to a couple of kids, one of them a little girl who stayed in the same hotel as us. We waited for the elevator with her and her parents after the show, and she was pretty speechless. It was really sweet, and really cool to see all the parents bringing their kids to the shows as a sort of torch passing. And my wife and I were really impressed with all the expectant mother's at both shows. It takes a lot to tough out a couple of hours like that. Also hope the little girl with the headphones did well. She looked like she was ready to rock before the show.

If the couple from Chicago in front of us happens to read this, again best to you both. You've got a lot to look forward to.
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    News
    Pearl Jam, after 20 years, still thrums Concert review • Fully loaded show at Scottrade was soaked with greatest hits.
    BY KEVIN C. JOHNSON • Post-Dispatch Pop Music Critic

6 May 2010
    St. Louis Post-Dispatch
    First Edition
    A21

It's hard to believe that Pearl Jam has been with us a whopping 20 years, forming in 1990 and releasing its seminal "Ten" in 1991.

Since then, we've watched the Seattle band weather the comings and goings of grunge, battle Ticketmaster, jump on the latest political cause and inspire a number of inferior bands.

Through it all, Pearl Jam has remained a musical force of nature, a force that took over Scottrade Center on Tuesday night on the second stop of a new Midwest tour. "In the immortal words of Marvin Gaye, let's get it on," singer Eddie Vedder said after the opener "Sometimes."

Pearl Jam's fully loaded, two-hour-plus show came off like a valentine to fans. The concert was soaked with hits, including "Jeremy," "Even Flow" and the new song "The Fixer."

Vedder, guitarists Mike McCready and Stone Gossard, drummer Matt Cameron, bassist Jeff Ament and keyboardist Boom Gaspar were relentless in knocking the socks off the house at Scottrade Center.

They ripped and roared through songs such as "Corduroy," "All Night," "Do the Evolution" and "Why Go," after the comparatively mellow "Sometimes."

Vedder, in a flannel-looking shirt, told the crowd that Kansas City set the bar pretty high on opening night Monday, and he was nervous about whether St. Louis could match it.

"After the first few songs and the energy level, I think we're going to be all right," he said.

The band had fans screaming "got all night," during "All Night," and kept that energy going throughout the evening.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    216xxx put us in Row 20, the center section. We also had row 20, Mike's side in KC, but I could see much better in St.Louis. I had a bunch of tall guys in front of me in KC. The odd thing about St. Louis was there were 4 people right behind us in Row 21 that had bought their tickets from TicketsNow. One guy paid $260.00 for one ticket. They were all ticketmaster tickets that had been emailed to them.

I LOVED hearing Pilate and In Hiding. I've never heard Pilate, and I had only heard In Hiding once before. It was a great show and will rank in my top 5 at least. I loved the poster (a Cardinals fan), and my husband loved the tshirt with the cardinal on it. We sat next to two guys who were trashed. Before the show started one of them asked me how many posters I had purchased. I told him one, and he said they had purchased "a lot." But he said "we never flip em." Yeah, right. Anyway, towards the end of the show security questioned them and said he thought they were recording. I dont' think they were. Security said they saw a red light. During YL security came and removed them. I don't think it was really fair as there were several people in front of us with cameras. One who was really annoying because during a lot of the show the camera was in our line of vision.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • shekkieshekkie Posts: 79
    Thanks 10 Club, Finally got front row. Had the last 2 seats (didn't actually use the seats) on Mikes side. I can't speak for anyone else up front, but I represented the PJ Faithfull correct. Can't wait until Cleveland....
    9/24/96 8/25/98 9/5/00 4/25/03 4/26/03 10/2/04 9/28/05 5/20/06 5/27/06 5/28/06 5/30/06 6/23/06 6/24/06 8/2/07 8/5/07 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 10/27/09 10/28/09 10/30/09 10/31/09 5/4/10 5/9/10 10/11/13
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,367
    Just saw the poster for this show for the first time. You people in St. Louis must be going crazy for this print, I have NEVER met someone from St. Louis that didn't think the Cardinals were the best ever. Hope you all enjoyed the show and the print should serve you well.

Peace
  • Tumby1974Tumby1974 Posts: 15
    VinoHead wrote:
    10C #214,###

Now to the best part...during Alive...Eddie comes out off stage on some amps and sings to the crowd! He then makes his way back...and stops right in front of us. He looks down at my buddy and I and motions to make room and reaches for my hand. I grab his hand and help him up on the barrier. So here I am holding hands with Eddie and my buddy is holding onto his leg...and he's freaking singing Alive right there. One of the most amazing moments of my life!

Thanks 10C for a great couple of nights. Special thanks to my buddy and my wife for allowing me to experience this.

Dude! I totally saw you holding his hand, thinking "That guy is having the time of his life!" Must have been amazing. I was in 117, 3 rows up and on the aisle near the section closest to Mike, so I was having the time of my life as well!
    St. Louis 7-2-1998
    St. Louis 10-11-2000
    St. Louis 4-22-2003
    St. Louis 10-5-2004
    St. Louis 05-04-2010
  • Backspacer 76Backspacer 76 Posts: 960
    t0mMye wrote:
    llove wrote:
    My second PJ show and I had fantastic seats - Section 102 and loved it, number 443xxx. Our section never sat down and danced the whole show. SO MUCH energy!
    :D

I sat there as well, was a lot of fun!
    I also was "standing" in section 102.
    Had one hell of a great time :D Even though I was tired from the drive up I stood the whole time and rocked out with everybody else.
    I have read on some other threads that the crowd wasn't into the show :shock:
    That is complete crap! From where I was standing everybody in that place was going crazy.
  • CR209714 wrote:
    Does anyone recall hearing Mike play a few riffs of stevie ray vaughan's mary had a little lamb? I think it was sometime during the 2nd encore set. Ed followed by saying something like "Sometime Mike just does that kind of stuff."

I remember that...Ed told him to "play that thing you were playing for us earlier" or something like that

Thanks for the confirmation.......can't wait to hear it on the boot. Would be killer to hear the whole song covered.

That and Little Wing were sprinkles on top of an absolutely fantastic show.
  • So what was security looking for when they were asking people to open their cigarette packs? I had a thin joint resting right there amongst my cigs. . and security didn't even say a thing about it. Maybe I was just lucky. . .or they were looking for something bigger.
    St. Louis '98 ; Nashville '00; St. Louis '00; Nashville '03' St. Louis '03; Chicago 2 '06; Cincy '06; Ed - Nashville 1 '09; Ed - Nashville 2 '09; St. Louis '10; Ed - St. Louis '11; East Troy 1 '11
    East Troy 2 '11
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    Both KC and STL were amazing!!! Went with In Ed's Tree and since we both had 10C pairs, we sold the extras (glad you liked the seats Pearlhawk!). It was interesting that our numbers are about 80,000 apart, and my seats were about 5 rows behind hers (in both places). We were in 118 row F on Mike's side, and we rocked the f' out. :mrgreen:

When a 5th row ticket fell into our lap, we debated whether or not to take it since there was only one, but then we ended up splitting it - I went down for the main set and then we switched she went down for the encores. I honestly don't know which seats I liked better having enjoyed the show from 2 vantage points. Even better we each got the ONE song we wanted to hear most of all - hers being Pilate and mine being In Hiding :P

Can't be said enough how much amazing energy there was.

Nice, you two were right next to me (5th row)- The switch was great- when your friend came down she added a huge burst of energy to the section! Cheers~

Some links from our seats!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj1kKL_ZJh4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhNWVcqN8zg

awesome! haha yeah i am paying for the rockin' i did...i can hardly walk!!!!! but worth every minute!
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • kc_pj_fanskc_pj_fans Posts: 1
    I'm from KC and I drove my 9yr old daughter Marian to St. Louis for her first PJ show. I didn't have tickets yet but my daughter didn't know that as she rocked out to many of their songs on the drive. When we checked into the hotel she took a nap while I kept hitting "refresh" on ticketmaster "best available" hoping and praying I could get her decent seats for her favorite band. It paid off...about 2hrs before the show it came up with Row A over by Mike. We walked across the street to the venue and made our way to the seats...she couldn't believe how close we were, she just kept yelling "thank you Mom!" Not only did Mike make eye-contact and throw her a guitar pick but Ed made it a point to come over kneel down and give her the peace sign right before he pointed to her and tossed the tambourine. SHE FREAKED OUT!! So cool he made time for a kiddo...that moment changed her life forever.

After the show she wanted to stay at our seats in hopes for an autograph but security made us leave...she said her feet hurt so bad from jumping the entire time that the pain was shooting up her legs into her back...then she followed-up with "IT WAS SOOOOO WORTH IT!" When we got back to our hotel some fans recognized her in the elevator and gave her high-fives, she was speechless.

We're back home in KC now and she keeps asking if we can drive to Knoblesville, she said she checked mapquest and if we leave tomorrow morning we can make the 8hr drive :) Needless to say I'm going to be up tonight trying to find some tickets and we'll be heading out tomorrow morning...you don't get a dress rehersal in life so I figure I may as well do everything I can to make the trip happen for her:)

THANKS PJ and all the great fans who took the time to acknowlege a kiddo and tell her how "cool" she is...she's the next generation of fans!!!!!!
    Later days... Lanie
  • llovellove Posts: 106
    VinoHead wrote:
    10C #214,###

I'll say this...if he grabbed my hand or I held his leg...I'd have FAINTED. I know, I know...admire the music, not the musician. Jeez! 8-)

It's been 2 nights and I'm still reeling from the show. Can't wait for the boot!
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • llovellove Posts: 106
    t0mMye wrote:
    llove wrote:
    My second PJ show and I had fantastic seats - Section 102 and loved it, number 443xxx. Our section never sat down and danced the whole show. SO MUCH energy!

I sat there as well, was a lot of fun!
    I also was "standing" in section 102.
    Had one hell of a great time :D Even though I was tired from the drive up I stood the whole time and rocked out with everybody else.
    I have read on some other threads that the crowd wasn't into the show :shock:
    That is complete crap! From where I was standing everybody in that place was going crazy.

I agree. The stadium was rocking! I'm still reeling. Don't you love how they get in your head?
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • 2nd row right in front of Mike - words cannot express how great the show was. Simply amazing energy!
  • If you weren't in St. Louis, but want to feel like you were, check out this video...

I think it captures the best of what a live show is all about... be sure to click, WATCH IN HD also for the best quality...

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9P3c4mSg20
  • pearlhawkpearlhawk Posts: 634
    If you weren't in St. Louis, but want to feel like you were, check out this video...

I think it captures the best of what a live show is all about... be sure to click, WATCH IN HD also for the best quality...

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9P3c4mSg20

Awesome, there were a lot of quality videos that have came out of this concert.

Thanks for posting.
    -Pearlhawk.

Kansas City 5/3/2010
    St. Louis 5/4/2010
    St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo)
    East Troy 9/3/2011
    East Troy 9/4/2011
    Wrigley Field 7/19/2013
  • clarkkentclarkkent Posts: 51
    VinoHead wrote:
    10C #214,###

Here's my story:
    myself, a buddy, and my 7 month pregnant wife got to St. Louis around 3:00 from the KC show. Checked into the hotel and my buddy and i went over to get our ticket while the wife took a power nap. I got row 19 on stones side...my buddies tickets said section A, row 1. We looked at them for a while and thought we'd just won the lottery. We walked around downtown a bit trying to find an adult beverage and figuring out if we had in our hands what we thought we had. We decided to go back to the arena and double check...and sure enough...front row right in front of Mr. McCready! We were in shock.

We headed back to the hotel...and told my wife. Remember...she's 7 months pregnant. She told me I had to sit with my buddy and this might be the only time to see the boys this close. She is amazing and I can't love her enough.

We head into the show and get my wife settled...where the same nice couple who are getting married this friday and sat behind us at the KC show were right behind my wifes seats again. We spoke to them and explained our situation and they promised to look out for her.

My buddy and i made our way to our seats and could not believe it. This was my 39th show and i have had some amazing seats...but nothing like this. The show is so different up there. Awesome show...great setlist...and great energy.

I was sitting just to the left of you, just a seat or two left of Mike. The Alive video does an amazing job of showing the energy of the show.

I had been a member since the late 90's with a number just under 200,000, but I let my membership lapse two years ago. Anyway, the lottery made it possible for me to sit in the front row, so I'm thankful. The show blew me a way. The whole thing just felt like a celebration to me...of PJ's music, the band, and their fans. I saw Pearl Jam in 1998 for the first time (Yield turned me on to the band), and I just feel like with each time I see them, they get better.

It seems like they do a good job of simply having a great time playing music and imparting those emotions to the crowd, who feed off their energy. What a great show. I can't wait for the boot.
    tank you veddy much
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    Nope. No Pilate in 98'

ote="tkepearljamn"]Funniest part of the night for me was going to the bathroom and Joe Buck is in there. I am all for shaking someone's hand and saying hello... but not in a public bathroom. As I am washing my hands some guy walks up to Joe and tells him he is the best... Joe had just finished his business when they guy had grabbed his hand to shake it. It was kinda gross. Man Code was ignored on that one...

Pilate was Awesome... I think we got it in 98 too... still awesome though!![/quote]
    www.cluthelee.com
  • eugenetwhieugenetwhi Posts: 170
    edited May 2010
    had second row tickets in front of mike and jeff

caught two pics

and met Boom the next day in the four seasons/casino lobby (got gnarly pic)

sick sick show

pj10c.jpg
    Post edited by eugenetwhi on
    "let me tell you something, if I had this guy's voice you could all kiss my ass"
    5/04/2010 / Scottrade Center
    5/03/2010 / Sprint Center
    7/03/2006 / Pepsi Center
    7/02/2006 / Pepsi Center
    9/15/2005 / Bell Center
    4/01/2003 / Pepsi Center
    6/23/1998 / Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
  • Laf9124Laf9124 Posts: 342
    Also hope the little girl with the headphones did well. She looked like she was ready to rock before the show.

That was my daughter(row 8 dead center) and she did great. Clapped after every song, and danced along to most! Wasn't sure how it'd go, but it worked out great. Extra thanks to those around us for not frowning or cringing upon seeing her, and allowing her to show you how well behaved kids can be! Peace.
  • IntoTheSunIntoTheSun Posts: 59
    I can't believe...

...I won the lottery!
    ...I had front row seats!

...that nobody ever contacted me from the board about my extra ticket.
    ...that I couldn't find anyone to buy my extra outside the arena.
    ...that I luckily found another fan club member at the last second to share the seats with.

...how insane Mike is on that guitar.
    ...how crazy Stone was rocking out all night.
    ...how the rest of the band kicked ass on each and every song.

...they played In Hiding!
    ...they played Pilate!!
    ...they played Glorified G!!!

...I've been in a photo on the main page for over three days now.
    ...I helped pull Ed from the stage to on top of the barricade fence.
    ...I haven't found a photo of this yet.

...that I didn't make it to Columbus and Noblesville the last two nights.
    ...that I don't have any tickets for the rest of the tour.
    ...that they haven't announced the fall tour yet. :)

...how much this concert rocked!!!
    I was there...
    PJ - 8/15/2000, 4/23/03, 6/18/03, 10/3/04, 9/11/05, 6/30/06, 8/5/07, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/3/10, 5/4/10, 9/4/11, 7/19/13, 10/3/14, 10/17/14, 10/19/14, 10/20/14, 4/16/16, 8/7/16, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, 6/18/18, 6/24/18, 6/26/18, 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/1/22, 9/3/22, 8/31/23, 9/2/23, 9/5/23, 9/7/23, 9/13/23, 9/15/23, 9/18/23, 9/19/23, 5/16/24, 5/18/24
    EV - 11/30/12, 12/1/12, 2/10/22, 10/7/22
    Sox - 10/22/05, 10/23/05, 9/30/08, 7/23/09, 8/12/21
  • jkm421jkm421 Posts: 14
    pppppp
  • TavanCTavanC Posts: 27
    Pics and HD videos from the show. Section 118, row H.

Just Breathe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey-CdYHgG2w (A little blurry at the beginning, but sound is good)

Baba O'Riley - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnN0qYHrA-0

Pictures - http://picasaweb.google.com/tavanjc

Enjoy!
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Very nice, thanks!
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    Saint Louis...Thought it hard to follow the amazing night before in Kansas City (2nd row floor seats, dead center, meeting new ppl who were stoked to win the lotto, great energy all around...but that was KC) I was shocked and thrilled when the guys came out with so much intensity, hard to believe actually since they'd played such a great show the eve before and travelled- reminded me of the kick a$$ Ottawa show following Montreal. Felt like the whole crowd wasn't living up to the energy given off by the guys, not that we weren't trying (though the jumping in the stadium was a bit more difficult thanks to the cup holders that I now refer to as knee checkers ;) it's that the guys were oozing so much life, no matter what the crowd gave off, the guys were that more intense- I felt like such a spectator to their excellence. We were a few rows up in section 118- incredible view of the stage and Master McCready gives so much love that these are always choice seats- thank you 10c for always treating us right!
    MATT CAMERON!! new love for Matt- I was mesmerized watching him work. He is an amazing workhorse with the friendliest most inviting aura- man he knows how to work the kit!Bet u those sticks are molten by shows end.
    HIGHLIGHT- Garden! Ed nailed this, the beginning was hauntingly beautiful, it is still playing in my mind.
    Loved watching the mutual respect and the pure fun the guys seemed to having.
    FUNNIEST MOMENTS: Has to be either seeing Stone mouth "wtf" after Ed returned to ground from his stint on the rail (nailing every note) or better I think when Mike starts into YL and Ed laughs "No not this one!" and they rock into a kickass BabaO with Stone fist pumping...God I loved it
    The setlist mix was great and the sound/pace was on spot. Def one for the player. Looking forward to NewArk!
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    hmmm you must've been my row mate ;)
    TavanC wrote:
    Pics and HD videos from the show. Section 118, row H.

Just Breathe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey-CdYHgG2w (A little blurry at the beginning, but sound is good)

Baba O'Riley - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnN0qYHrA-0

Pictures - http://picasaweb.google.com/tavanjc

Enjoy!
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • SK141903SK141903 Posts: 4
    Amazing show! Here's a review of the show from my vantage point. Thanks for checking!
    http://www.athousandpointsoflight.com/2 ... -4th-2010/
    Air Canada Centre - Oct 05, 2000 / Molson Amphitheatre - Jun 28, 2003 / TD Banknorth Garden - May 24, 2006 / Kitchener Memorial Auditorium - Sep 11, 2005 / John Labatt Centre - Sep 12, 2005 / Copps Coliseum - Sep 13, 2005 / Air Canada Centre - Sep 19, 2005 / Air Canada Centre - May 09, 2006 / Air Canada Centre - May 10, 2006 / Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009 / Key Arena - Sep 22, 2009 / GM Place - Sep 25, 2009 / Clark County Ampitheater - Sep 26, 2009 / Sprint Center - May 03, 2010 / Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010 / MTS Center - Sep 17, 2011 / Credit Union Center - Sep 19, 2011 / Scotiabank Saddledome - Sep 21, 2011 / Rexall Place - Sep 23, 2011
  • After being a huge PJ fan for 10 years, this was my first show and extra special b/c I took my five-year-old turning six to it for his first concert and as a b-day surprise. He really enjoyed it and he has got to be the coolest 6 year old in town! We rocked out all night together in the crowd! (Also, we were lucky enough to meet Eddie, he was super nice, everything I imagined him to be and wonderful to my son.) How kick a is it for your first concert to be a PJ show and get to meet Eddie? This is a story he will be telling the rest of his life, I'm sure!
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.