Options

OFFICIAL Columbus pre-show party information!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,480
    81 wrote:

we need name tags.... i stopped over and had a couple of beers and picked up my ticket. :lol:

should have got a cell number :lol:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I was easy to find!!! I was the one wearing a pearl jam shirt!!! :mrgreen:

Really , had you looked for the guy drinking water on the patio with the reissue stickman. It'd been a done deal.

I was there for FOUR hours (drinking) and I had a name tag (with avatar pic). It's your loss. ;):lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    imalive wrote:

I was there for FOUR hours (drinking) and I had a name tag (with avatar pic). It's your loss. ;):lol:

:lol: no shit...

i didn't get there until a little after 6pm. guess i should have left the house earlier. traffic on I65 in indiana killed my time when i hit 8 miles of backed up traffic for pot hole repairs. construction in IL and IN cost me an hour of drive time.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:

i didn't get there until a little after 6pm. guess i should have left the house earlier. traffic on I65 in indiana killed my time when i hit 8 miles of backed up traffic for pot hole repairs. construction in IL and IN cost me an hour of drive time.

I think I stumbled out at about 6:30.

I didn't see anyone who looked like your avatar. :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:

I think I stumbled out at about 6:30.

I didn't see anyone who looked like your avatar. :lol:

i thought about bumming a cig from somebody....

i was looking for somebody toking on a bong, sadly there were none to be found
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    For anyone subscribed to this thread:

Columbus boot now available.

Reviews:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=133661
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    from weather.com:

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/43085

Highs: today 82; thurs 72, fri 83, sat 56 :wtf:

WTF?????? oh, yeah.............it's ohio! :lol::lol:

OMG. Reading through the thread, and that Saturday weather KILLED ME. UGH.. Saturday the 8th or whatever it was. I think I was still feeling some minor effects from it on Sunday the 23rd.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Still pissed that I couldnt even get a beer at this preparty!
  • Options
    UpSideDown wrote:

service was pretty bad. they had like 1.5 people working the bar.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    UpSideDown wrote:

it was pretty easy at 2:00 in the afternoon. :lol:

listening to the boot, right now. That was a GOOD day! :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:
    UpSideDown wrote:

it was pretty easy at 2:00 in the afternoon. :lol:

listening to the boot, right now. That was a GOOD day! :mrgreen:

While it was good service early on, I agree that it sucked as the day went on. I would tell them that Kevin Miles (Crime Stoppers President) needed the microphone turned on. It would seem like 15 minutes before it actually happened.
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966

While it was good service early on, I agree that it sucked as the day went on. I would tell them that Kevin Miles (Crime Stoppers President) needed the microphone turned on. It would seem like 15 minutes before it actually happened.

I didn't show up until about 6:45 or 7ish.....it was crowded, but the bartenders were only paying attention to certain areas. Oh well......partially my fault for showing up so late!
  • Options
    I know this thread has probably long-since been forgotten about, but I just wanted to reply again.

I just saw a piece on our local news here in Columbus where the anchor went on a "tour" of area poverty and hunger. One of the directors at a local soup kitchen said that they can't even keep toilet paper in stock because the visitors will steal it right out of the bathroom.

So, once again, THANK YOU for donating the "things foodstamps can't buy" such as toothpaste and toilet paper. :)
  • Options
    UpSideDown wrote:
    I didn't show up until about 6:45 or 7ish.....it was crowded, but the bartenders were only paying attention to certain areas. Oh well......partially my fault for showing up so late!

I think I was long gone by that point. I guess you missed Mike's pre-set? (Check the video on youtube if you haven't seen it yet.) One thing i'll do my best to remember is that wherever the next Columbus pre-show party is held at, the bar certainly needs more staff!