Options

OFFICIAL Columbus pre-show party information!

Comments

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    COLUMBUS, OH

Hyatt Regency
    350 N. High St.
    Columbus OH 43215

Hotel Phone: 614-463-1234
    Website: www.columbusregency.hyatt.com/ <www.columbusregency.hyatt.com/>
    Distance to venue: 1 block

Pearl Jam Ten Club Rate: $55.00 +16.75% tax
    Includes: Free in-room internet

To make a reservation: Reservations must be made by calling the hotel reservations department. Please identify yourselves by quoting the Group name "Ten Club". Rate will be honored, based on availability.
    Cancellation policy: To avoid penalty, cancel reservation at least 24 hours prior to arrival
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    tried calling the Hyatt for the special Ten Club rate. They had no idea what I was talking about...
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,804
    tried calling the Hyatt for the special Ten Club rate. They had no idea what I was talking about...
    maybe give it a day? So they can update their info? Or perhaps email 10C? Does seem odd though. I live here and laughed when I got the email. Really? I live 15-20 minutes away? WTF!!!! :lol:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    maybe give it a day? So they can update their info? Or perhaps email 10C? Does seem odd though. I live here and laughed when I got the email. Really? I live 15-20 minutes away? WTF!!!! :lol:

Indeed. Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw were at Nationwide tonight and I could see Nationwide's light tower from my front porch.

Yet, I still got the email. Oh well.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    COLUMBUS, OH

Hyatt Regency
    350 N. High St.
    Columbus OH 43215

Hotel Phone: 614-463-1234
    Website: http://www.columbusregency.hyatt.com/ <www.columbusregency.hyatt.com/>
    Distance to venue: 1 block

Pearl Jam Ten Club Rate: $55.00 +16.75% tax
    Includes: Free in-room internet

To make a reservation: Reservations must be made by calling the hotel reservations department. Please identify yourselves by quoting the Group name "Ten Club". Rate will be honored, based on availability.
    Cancellation policy: To avoid penalty, cancel reservation at least 24 hours prior to arrival

One block away man that is just perfect. :D
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,480

On the map, it looks like you can walk right across Convention Center Drive, but you really can't....there's train tracks, a huge fence, and a garage and all sorts of other obstacles. Look on the map and find School Street. Go to the right (east) of that and look between the two buildings. Walk between them, going south. There are stairs going down, but on your right, there will be an elevator for wheelchairs, etc. Pass O'Shaugnessy's, Buca, and Frog Bear & Wild Boar.

so.....this is between School Street and Front street? Not down School Street?

11 days to go!! Woo-hoo! :mrgreen:

Are you keeping a list of raffle items?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    so.....this is between School Street and Front street? Not down School Street?

11 days to go!! Woo-hoo! :mrgreen:

Are you keeping a list of raffle items?

Do not walk down School street. To get to the venue, walk east, PAST School Street. Just before you'd cross Front Street, look to the right. Go between the two buildings you see in the distance. There is a ramp to the left of the stairs.

Eventually, you'll make your way to a bridge. Walk across the bridge. At the other end, there are stairs. Go down the stairs, or use the elevator on the right. (It's on the left in the satellite view.)
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 01982&z=19

Continue walking in a straight line, past the buildings.

Eventually, everything opens up, and you'll see the arena doors on the right.

Here's where things get a bit tricky. There is a ticket window where the building "cuts in", but normally, the Will Call is at the bottom of Nationwide Blvd. It's a bit of a hill, so follow the arena around, and down the hill of Nationwide Blvd.

Hopefully, if a bunch of leave about 6:30, we can all walk as a group in order to simplify things.

VIew from bottom of Nationwide Blvd hill. The normal will call window is on the left, kind of in the back. There's usually a bunch of people there (and at the other doors) that you can ask for directions.
  • Options
    So can we get a list going of donations for the auction/raffle? Anyone bringing anything? I've sent an email to Wishlist to see what they're getting from the band.

*crosses fingers for autographed philly boot on vinyl*
    *realizes that won't work*
    *crosses legs for autographed Ten Super Deluxe or maybe the 2009 annual single*
  • Options
    If I can get lost with those ^^^^ directions, I'm a fucking idiot! :lol:
    So can we get a list going of donations for the auction/raffle? Anyone bringing anything?

this: http://www.amazon.com/Touch-Me-Sick-pow ... 995&sr=8-1

and/or this: http://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Through-Lan ... 167&sr=1-4

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Getting oh so close to single digit days til.......

He lets us know.....He's waiting...oohhhhh
    And we're here in single digits til!!! 9 DAYS!!!!!!!! and a wake up of course. But 9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Ten:
    pjten.jpg

Nine:
    2000.jpg

Need a picture of Pearl Jam related eight for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Ten:
    pjten.jpg

Nine:
    2000.jpg

Need a picture of Pearl Jam related eight for tomorrow.
    S/T?

• Options
    51fCwGi-1cL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Eight!

(As in the "PEARL JAM" at the top.)
  • Options
    Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    bump
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    talk me into going to this show
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

you can meet me ;)

I always enjoy your sarcastic ass posts! :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:

you can meet me ;)

I always enjoy your sarcastic ass posts! :mrgreen:

:lol:

i need to work on being nicer online. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

:lol:

i need to work on being nicer online. :mrgreen:

not at all.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    WTF????? It's Pearl Jam. WHY do we need to talk you into it? Isn't that enough? :mrgreen:

• Options
    7 day itch

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    WTF????? It's Pearl Jam. WHY do we need to talk you into it? Isn't that enough? :mrgreen:

i've got the day off now....

who has a ticket to sell. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

i've got the day off now....

who has a ticket to sell. :mrgreen:
    specific thread for your question sir. Since I'm computer illiterate ,I'll ask you to search for yourself.

Btw, my chimp typed this for me.

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    7 day itch

I know it's kind of weak, but here's your image for seven:

pearl_jam_-_ten_reissue_cover.jpg

Seven letters visible.
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Raffle/Auction Donations Needed!
    If you have official t-shirts, posters, stickers or any other cool PJ related stuff you'd like to donate, please post the item description(s) here and bring it with you to the pre-party. There we will collect your name & info so we can provide you with a tax receipt. No bootleg items, please.
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    i don't see my name on the guest list. what gives.

scored my 10c seat (thanks fellow clubber) and booked the hotel and will officially be at the 10c party. :mrgreen:

:D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Either way, I'm jealous...you boys are going to have so much fun together.
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    7 day itch

I know it's kind of weak, but here's your image for seven:

pearl_jam_-_ten_reissue_cover.jpg

Seven letters visible.
    I tried and failed to get The Gorge box set up there. 7 discs right?

6. count em folks 6 days and a wake up!!!!!

What have you for 6 LiO?

• Options
    edited April 2010
    Good point on the 7 discs... However, and i'm sure this is unintentional, each thing i've done so far has been released on vinyl.

Until today.

My "creative genius" comes up with...

6pkbYuenglingLager12oz.jpg

A six pack of Pennsylvania's Yuengling inside Matt Lukin's fridge!

Philly boots... Lukin...what could be better?
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
  • Options
    I also got my email today:

Please read the following information regarding your Ten Club tickets for PEARL JAM on May 6th at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH.

1) You will receive (2) reserved seated Ten Club tickets, which have been allocated by seniority in advance of the show. Rows 1-2 and 9-10 have been randomly assigned regardless of seniority.

2) You must collect the tickets at the box office on the day of the show, with a valid photo identification. Only the 10c member can collect the tickets. No exceptions.

3) All ticket sales are final. No transfers, refunds, exchanges. Reselling of 10c tickets for above face value will result in cancellation of ticket purchase, and revocation of all future ticket benefits from the Ten Club.

4) Doors will open at 6:30 pm. Show time for opening act is 7:30 pm.

5) Fan Club box office at the Nationwide Arena will open at 3 pm on the day of the show for 10c ticket distribution. The box office is located at the main ticket office on the South West corner of the building (Nationwide and McConnell Blvds. Ticket distribution will end approximately at 9:15pm.

6) All ticket sales are final. No exchanges, refunds, or transfers.

7) Reselling of Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in ticket cancellation and revocation of future ticket benefits.

I'm guessing this means that Pearl Jam should take the stage around 9 PM?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,970
    81 wrote:

just do it
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana