2010 NBA Playoffs

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    g under p wrote:
    Correct that's why I said it won't happen unless the King wanted to take less. HOWEVER, we are talking about pro players and they DON'T take less and shouldn't no matter how much money they have made. Just look at what happened to Nate Robinson of the Celtics. He would have received a 1 mil bonus if he played 58 games and for some reason he was held out and only played 56 games and lost that bonus.

Peace
    POPPYCOCK!

you go where you can win

after you have a certain amount of money shouldnt it all be about the ring??

with lebron's ego, he's gonna want chicago so he can try upstaging MJ... good chance to to win that ring too

if he does that stupid hand powder shit in the UC though, i'm gonna kick his ass

Might be poppy cock to you but to him ....he wants to be a billionaire and you won't make that kind of money taking less. i doubt seriously if he'll go back to the Cavs to mkae more money with the rumour that Delonte West was sleeping with his Mother. Lebron supposedly only found out about it late into the series with Boston. :shock:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    g under p wrote:
    Might be poppy cock to you but to him ....he wants to be a billionaire and you won't make that kind of money taking less. i doubt seriously if he'll go back to the Cavs to mkae more money with the rumour that Delonte West was sleeping with his Mother. Lebron supposedly only found out about it late into the series with Boston. :shock:

Peace
    SCANDELOUS :shock:

too bad the NBA isnt still about quality basketball
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Greatest rumor ever. :lol:
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    jimed14 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Greatest rumor ever. :lol:

i dunno..the one with the Flyers earlier this season was pretty good/bad
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I figured and expected the Magic to come out much stronger in this game.
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Oh man it's getting chippy out there, real defensive basketball now. Celtics are hanging...

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    g under p wrote:
    Oh man it's getting chippy out there, real defensive basketball now. Celtics are hanging...

Great effort by Orlando. They really showed up and proved that they aren't ready to lay down quite yet. If they continue playing like that, this will finally turn into a series.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,972
    g under p wrote:
    i doubt seriously if he'll go back to the Cavs to mkae more money with the rumour that Delonte West was sleeping with his Mother.
    awesome rumor :lol::lol: . It shouldn't.....but it bugs me that a guy as dumb as delonte west is making the money he does. then again, he'd probably be in jail if not for the NBA.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    if he does that stupid hand powder shit in the UC though, i'm gonna kick his ass

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    dcfaithful wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Great effort by Orlando. They really showed up and proved that they aren't ready to lay down quite yet. If they continue playing like that, this will finally turn into a series.

Nah, the celts are toying with them. They really want to stick it to em by going back to Amway and closing it out. 'More salt for your wounds? Don't mind if I do.....'
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    loadedgun wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Nah, the celts are toying with them. They really want to stick it to em by going back to Amway and closing it out. 'More salt for your wounds? Don't mind if I do.....'

That's the spirit. Spank them in front of all their fans, hahaha.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    go suns!!
    Damn. :roll:

Can we finally close it at home in Game 6?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    Better. If not, then they should be scared for game 7 on the road. Curious to see what happens to Davis and Perkins for Game 6. I imagine Perk will be back, not too sure about Davis.

I have a feeling Ray Allen will show up too, after he went missing in game 5.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Damn. :roll:

Can we finally close it at home in Game 6?

it'd be crazy if TWO boston teams went out in the playoffs after being up 3-0 ... :shock:

i still think the C's are the better team here ... if you had asked Doc if he would take being up 3-2 going home before the series started - i'm pretty sure he'd be ecstatic ...

they will win game 6 by a landslide ... with vince and dwight on that team ... they are a 15 point lead away from tanking it ...
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    imalive wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    i doubt seriously if he'll go back to the Cavs to mkae more money with the rumour that Delonte West was sleeping with his Mother.
    awesome rumor :lol::lol: . It shouldn't.....but it bugs me that a guy as dumb as delonte west is making the money he does. then again, he'd probably be in jail if not for the NBA.

Same thing with Kobe, which is why I hate Kobe.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    wow!!!!!! lakers
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    wow!!!!!! lakers

I was thinking more like ‘Wow, Suns’. Nearly pulling off a road win. The Suns are for real. Hopefully they can make it past game 6 though.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    loadedgun wrote:
    wow!!!!!! lakers

I was thinking more like ‘Wow, Suns’. Nearly pulling off a road win. The Suns are for real. Hopefully they can make it past game 6 though.

gotta give the wow to the buzzer beater
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    loadedgun wrote:
    wow!!!!!! lakers

Arrest is a jackass and should have held the ball and run out the clock...then again we shouldn't have been in the position to take a last second shot...even if we make it past the suns they're gonna have to pull their heads out of their asses if they hope to win the championship
    Wow for last night...just wow. That was some of the most exciting basketball I've seen in a while. All those missed 3's by the Suns and then finally sinking one...I jumped off my couch and screamed "YES!" and it freaked my girlfriend out majorly...like always though, my hopes and dreams get shattered by the god damn Lakers.

With the dumbass shot Artest took, I'd like to say that I think the Lakers got lucky with this win. I also think Phoenix has got their heads on tighter...I truly believe in them and I hope to see them trump the Lakers and win it all. Nothing would make me happier than to see Steve Nash be crowned a champion.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    norm wrote:

Arrest is a jackass and should have held the ball and run out the clock...then again we shouldn't have been in the position to take a last second shot...even if we make it past the suns they're gonna have to pull their heads out of their asses if they hope to win the championship

I seriously think he puts a new meaning to the word "jackass". What a ridiculous shot that was...I can only imagine the words that came out of Phil, and his teammate's mouths.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    norm wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:

;) HOME COURT NORM
    i think i would have rather seen the suns lose by double digits than to witness the end of last night ... actually, i would have been ok if kobe's shot went in ... kuz that's what kobe does ... but to let artest grab an offensive board and put it back in is just painful to watch! ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    i think i would have rather seen the suns lose by double digits than to witness the end of last night ... actually, i would have been ok if kobe's shot went in ... kuz that's what kobe does ... but to let artest grab an offensive board and put it back in is just painful to watch! ...

Sheer luck on Artest's part. He was in the right place at the right time. I would've cried with joy to see it not go in.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    fuck artest

everything thats wrong with the NBA personified

dumb basketball... lucky shot... very undeserving win

GO SUNS... and magic

fuck artest

GO SUNS... and Celtics

Everything about your posts is absolutely perfect...except for one thing.

Fixed ;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    fuck artest

GO SUNS... and Celtics

Fixed ;)
    eh... i just think suns-magic would make for a better series... their style of basketball is a little more similar... not as laid back as the celtics... just as long as its not lakers-celtics again i'll be happy

dcfaithful wrote:
    fuck artest

GO SUNS... and Celtics

Fixed ;)
    eh... i just think suns-magic would make for a better series... their style of basketball is a little more similar... not as laid back as the celtics... just as long as its not lakers-celtics again i'll be happy

I agree with ya there. However, Celtics and Suns are both of my teams...so I'm close to having my ideal NBA finals. 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    dcfaithful wrote:

I agree with ya there. However, Celtics and Suns are both of my teams...so I'm close to having my ideal NBA finals. 8-)

i see you changed your avatar...getting a little nervous about your bean town bums?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg