2010 NBA Playoffs

Comments

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    CServant wrote:
    Hey dcfaithful, if you do send the Nuggs home tonight for the season, please feel free to keep J.R. Smith. :lol:

He's a turd, I don't want him on our team.

Primarily I'm a Boston fan...but I do have a lot of love for the home team.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    FEAR THE DEER!!!
  • Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    As stunning as the Hawks collapse was on Wenesday, them winning on the road matched it, this team can't decide what it wants to be.
    As stunning as the Hawks collapse was on Wenesday, them winning on the road matched it, this team can't decide what it wants to be.

So true.

How about that finish in OKC...pretty wild stuff. An intense 0.5 seconds for The Thunder. There is always next year. I really enjoyed seeing the ovation from the audience and all the playrs shaking hands and congratulating. Good stuff.

Utah does it against Denver too. Wish I could've been there last night, no doubt it was through the roof there.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    dcfaithful wrote:
    How about that finish in OKC...pretty wild stuff. An intense 0.5 seconds for The Thunder. There is always next year. I really enjoyed seeing the ovation from the audience and all the playrs shaking hands and congratulating. Good stuff.

Utah does it against Denver too. Wish I could've been there last night, no doubt it was through the roof there.

That was a great game, I'm a Lakers fan, and at the end of the .5 sec I thought that triple was going in, but luckily didn't. Let's see how well Utah manages to triumph over the Lakers.
    México 24/11/2011
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,973
    Mr Rocko wrote:
    Let's see how well Utah manages to triumph over the Lakers.

this seeding sucks. as a Jazz fan, I don't want them playing the fucking Lakers. plus, SA probably would have a better chance of beating those pricks.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    Mr Rocko wrote:
    Let's see how well Utah manages to triumph over the Lakers.

this seeding sucks. as a Jazz fan, I don't want them playing the fucking Lakers. plus, SA probably would have a better chance of beating those pricks.

Agreed. For once can we play somebody other than the Lakers?? Our history with them shows a trend of losing, but if we can keep our momentum, and keep our energy we might have a shot. Wish we had Okur up and running. :(
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Wish we had Okur up and running. :(

he doesn't run.....he lopes! :lol::lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Wish we had Okur up and running. :(

he doesn't run.....he lopes! :lol::lol:

Hahahaha. Should he be nicknamed "The Stallion"?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    FEAR THE DEER!!!

it appears the Deer is now road kill. Milwaukee must have thought the first round was still best of 5.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    FEAR THE DEER!!!

it appears the Deer is now road kill. Milwaukee must have thought the first round was still best of 5.

Tracy McGrady Syndrome.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • smg97791smg97791 Posts: 151
    Celtics beat the Cavs. I didn't see the game but looking at the score it looks like Cleveland got throttled! Cavs are lucky its not an 0-2 hole right now. I'm a Lakers fan and I'd love to see the Celtics beat the Cavs, it would pave a nice road for the Lakers to repeat IMO. I have a feeling that Boston is gonna lay an egg in at least one of the next two games.

I'm in Germany right now and its KILLING me that I can't watch some of these games.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    smg97791 wrote:
    Celtics beat the Cavs. I didn't see the game but looking at the score it looks like Cleveland got throttled! Cavs are lucky its not an 0-2 hole right now. I'm a Lakers fan and I'd love to see the Celtics beat the Cavs, it would pave a nice road for the Lakers to repeat IMO. I have a feeling that Boston is gonna lay an egg in at least one of the next two games.

I'm in Germany right now and its KILLING me that I can't watch some of these games.

i watched most of it ... lebron is hurting ... not good for cavs ... rajon rondo is controlling the game ... i think he pretty much played the whole game ...

shaq missed a bunch of in close shots and lebron was missing from the line ... could have been closer ...

anyhoo - Go Suns ... if you can win game 2 at home ... lots of pressure on san antonio ...
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    smg97791 wrote:

Cavs look like they could give a shit about this series.....they better start playing. They don't play defense or anything until around the 4th quarter. 2 games now
    thunderDAN wrote:
    smg97791 wrote:

Cavs look like they could give a shit about this series.....they better start playing. They don't play defense or anything until around the 4th quarter. 2 games now

They were sitting ducks in the second and third quarters...I was waiting for that explosive Cleveland outbreak that I'm used to seeing but it didn't happen.

2 games at home, I hope the Boston can stay strong.
    polaris_x wrote:
    i watched most of it ... lebron is hurting ... not good for cavs ... rajon rondo is controlling the game ... i think he pretty much played the whole game ...

shaq missed a bunch of in close shots and lebron was missing from the line ... could have been closer ...

Rondo was in definite control last night. He's not bad behind the wheel of the team, and seeing Sheed finally show up last night... 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i went to a harlem globetrotters game and the hawks-magic game broke out :shock: :lol:
  • smg97791smg97791 Posts: 151
    Is it just me or are the Atlanta Hawks the worst team to ever make it to the 2nd round? Seriously, this is just pathetic! They're down by forty! FORTY!!
    smg97791 wrote:
    Is it just me or are the Atlanta Hawks the worst team to ever make it to the 2nd round? Seriously, this is just pathetic! They're down by forty! FORTY!!

It could've been worse, they could've had a history making season like The Nets did... :shock: :oops:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    smg97791 wrote:

too many cooks on that team ...
    woohooo ... los suns!!

great game last nite ... if the suns continue to hit 3's spurs will have no answer for the high screen/roll
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    thank you refs for reminding me why it's painful to watch basketball :roll:

we lucked out with the win there...3-0 barely! :lol:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    norm wrote:

LM SUCKS.
    www.myspace.com
    norm wrote:

Still waiting for the day that Sloan doesn't get spanked by that ass-clown Phil Jackson again.

Derek Fisher annihilates... :( Keep that son of a bitch AWAY from behind the arc...or at least keep a man on him. :roll:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    aayyyyyeeeeeee mighty ...

wow ... nash leads suns to sweep of spurs with one eye! ... best series by far of the 4 ...

oh ... and that pass by rando yesterday was pretty sick!
  • Fuckin' Cavs man

And fuck Rondo :evil: LOL

If anything, the Celtics are showing the world that the Cavs just aren't ready to contend, even with the people they have put around Lebron. And, even though I kept dismissing it up until now, I guess I have to jump on the "Lebron leaves Cleveland after this season" bandwagon even though it pains me to do so
    You may have seen me:
    Cleveland 5/20/2006
    Pittsburgh 6/23/2006
    Columbia 6/16/2008
    Bristow 5/13/2010
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    When's the last time the suns beat the spurs in the playoffs? Spurs are only gonna get tougher as they go along, and depending on how banged up the lakers get..... I can see them getting to the finals

:)
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Of course, now that I've basically stopped caring about the Suns, and even predicted their usual demise, they go on to sweep the team I just couldn't stand to watch them lose to one more time. I am going to root against them from here on out as that will almost guarantee that Waffle intervenes and allows them to win the championship. Now I just have to keep my strategy quiet so my deity doesn't realize what I'm up to...

D'oh!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Posts: 2,247
    I would like to see the Lakers and Celtics at the Finals....GO LAKERS!
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Uh Oh Lebron! :lol:
    NERDS!
    rajon rondo is taking over this series ... C's are making cavs a jump shooting team which they cleary are not ...

go suns!