My Sacrifice
    Don't Stop Dancing
    Weathered
    Hide

Encore:
    Overcome
    A Thousand Faces
    Rain

Only one encore is part of the nightmare. I would probably walk out during the first song.

:lol:

I don't know, I'm kinda suspicious that he can name so many Creed songs... lol
    And I listen for the voice inside my head... nothing. I'll do this one myself.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,850
    grazman wrote:
    Heres mine -

Why Go
    Corduroy
    Severed Hand
    In My Tree (new version with organ)
    Cropduster
    Light Years
    Unemployable
    The Fixer
    Just Breathe
    Amongst The Waves
    Love Boat Captain
    Evacuation
    Brother
    Ghost
    Get Right
    Thumbing My Way
    Gone
    Half Full
    Porch

Last Kiss
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    Better Man
    Crazy Mary
    I Believe in Miracles
    Alive

Parachutes
    State Of Love And Trust
    Rockin' In The Free World
    Yellow Ledbetter

This seems pretty realistic actually. And like you, I wouldn't dig this set.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • grazman wrote:
    Heres mine -

Why Go
    Corduroy
    Severed Hand
    In My Tree (new version with organ)
    Cropduster
    Light Years
    Unemployable
    The Fixer
    Just Breathe
    Amongst The Waves
    Love Boat Captain
    Evacuation
    Brother
    Ghost
    Get Right
    Thumbing My Way
    Gone
    Half Full
    Porch

Last Kiss
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    Better Man
    Crazy Mary
    I Believe in Miracles
    Alive

Parachutes
    State Of Love And Trust
    Rockin' In The Free World
    Yellow Ledbetter

This seems pretty realistic actually. And like you, I wouldn't dig this set.
    i know im in the minority, but i like the "new" guitar intro version of In My Tree better, unless Jack is playing it. Boom doesnt bug me as much either, but i like Mike's guitar on it too. either way.
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    My nightmare setlist:

Time of show is < 15 min...

Main set:
    Here's to the State of Mississippi, Know Your Rights

Encore:
    Last Kiss

yeah, thats about it....
    anything else would rock :D
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • TheVan218TheVan218 Posts: 302
    "Alright guys, our set will start off with us playing Riot Act..."

"OK this next one's called 'Speed of Sound'"

"Before we go, this song's called "Of the Girl".
  • smobeesmobee Posts: 178
    I could prob go the rest of my life without hearing Wishlist. Thats about the only song I don't care to hear live anymore.
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    Man I hope they play some of these "awful" setlists. Some of them fucking rock, especially the Gonna See My Friend opener. Fuck yeah!!!!!!
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    FrankieG wrote:
    My nightmare setlist:

Time of show is < 15 min...

Main set:
    Here's to the State of Mississippi, Know Your Rights

Encore:
    Last Kiss

yeah, thats about it....
    anything else would rock :D

Best post of the thread.
  • My nightmare setlist:

Bushleaguer, Masters of War, No More (repeated for 3 hours and interrupted every 15 minutes by Eddie telling us to "rock the vote").
    So this life is sacrifice...
    6/30/98 Minneapolis, 10/8/00 East Troy (Brrrr!), 6/16/03 St. Paul, 6/27/06 St. Paul
  • SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    Hmm, that's really tough. Mine'll be very short:

Inside Job
    Got Some
    Save You
    Undone
    Unthought Known
    Amongst the Waves
    The Fixer
    Down
    No More
    Love Reign O'er Me

That's it - I really like every other Pearl Jam song quite a bit.

I think some of the choices in this thread are total lunacy.

Ghost, Get Right, Evacuation and Speed of Sound would be in my dream setlist, without a doubt.
  • dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    i never understood all the sleater-kinney hate around here, just taste i guess. i personally love 'em.
    dpmay wrote:
    i never understood all the sleater-kinney hate around here, just taste i guess. i personally love 'em.
    Me either, I have absolutely no issue with S-K being up there with Pearl Jam.

I've had enough Ben Harper to last a lifetime, however...
  • chill out.

i'm chilly chill...like a polar bear with a iced out grill ;):mrgreen:

lol....did you think that was me pissed? :lol::lol:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    dpmay wrote:
    go listen to the SK lead singer do hunger strike and then get back to me. like nails on a fucking chalkboard. fortunate son is even worse.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,941
    Spencer wrote:
    Hmm, that's really tough. Mine'll be very short:

Inside Job
    Got Some
    Save You
    Undone
    Unthought Known
    Amongst the Waves
    The Fixer
    Down
    No More
    Love Reign O'er Me

That's it - I really like every other Pearl Jam song quite a bit.

I think some of the choices in this thread are total lunacy.

Ghost, Get Right, Evacuation and Speed of Sound would be in my dream setlist, without a doubt.

:wtf: you're out of your fucking mind.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    The lyrics to Inside Job are ham-fisted self-help book cliches strung together over limp-wristed wannabe-epic stadium rock.

Now, I guess you'll disagree with that - and that's cool - but I think it's embarrassingly bad.

But hey, I love Ghost, Evacuation and Speed of Sound - I already know I have very different tastes to the majority of Pearl Jam fans.
    metsfan wrote:
    dpmay wrote:
    go listen to the SK lead singer do hunger strike and then get back to me. like nails on a fucking chalkboard. fortunate son is even worse.
    I like Corin's voice, would rather hear them play Hunger Strike with Corin a hundred times in a row than sit through Ben Harper on Indifference once more.
    Spencer wrote:
    The lyrics to Inside Job are ham-fisted self-help book cliches strung together over limp-wristed wannabe-epic stadium rock.

Now, I guess you'll disagree with that - and that's cool - but I think it's embarrassingly bad.

to each his own :mrgreen: . I also love unemployable and gone....a couple more S/T songs which don't get a lot of love around here. I actually like all of S/T quite a bit............except Parachutes......that song makes me want to puke :lol: .

When they opened vegas '06 with inside job, I was in heaven.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    Spencer wrote:

to each his own :mrgreen: . I also love unemployable and gone....a couple more S/T songs which don't get a lot of love around here. I actually like all of S/T quite a bit............except Parachutes......that song makes me want to puke :lol: .

When they opened vegas '06 with inside job, I was in heaven.
    I love Unemployable and Gone too - great songs.

I don't dislike Parachutes, though I don't go crazy for it either. Middle of the pack.
  • thefin190thefin190 Posts: 918
    Hawk123 wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    Main Set:
    My Own Prison
    Torn
    Whats This Life For
    One
    With Arms Wide Open
    Higher
    What If
    Are You Ready?
    Bullets
    One Last Breath
    My Sacrifice
    Don't Stop Dancing
    Weathered
    Hide

Encore:
    Overcome
    A Thousand Faces
    Rain

Only one encore is part of the nightmare. I would probably walk out during the first song.

:lol:
    :lol::lol:

I lol'd pretty hard at this
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
    Spencer wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    dpmay wrote:
    I like Corin's voice, would rather hear them play Hunger Strike with Corin a hundred times in a row than sit through Ben Harper on Indifference once more.
    both are horrible in my book

• metsfan wrote:
    Spencer wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    both are horrible in my book
    Corin's voice can only be described as 'shrill'.

i did like The Woods though.
    MrSmith wrote:

]lol

shes got a great voice as long as she doesn't sing hunger strike or fortunate son. i don't mind SK.

• metsfan wrote:
    MrSmith wrote:

]lol

shes got a great voice as long as she doesn't sing hunger strike or fortunate son. i don't mind SK.
    i only like that album, more for the music than her voice. dont care for their other ones.
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    St. Paul 03 has the worst setlist I've ever seen. I was at this show sadly.

set: Of The Girl, Last Exit, Given To Fly, Ghost, Corduroy, Wishlist, Immortality, Even Flow, Thin Air, Cropduster, Grievance, Driven To Tears, I Am Mine, Alive, Black
    enc 1: Daughter (no tag), Save You, State Of Love And Trust, Bushleaguer, Better Man, Lukin, Leaving Here
    enc 2: Elderly Woman, Rearviewmirror, Rockin’ In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

notes: Despite Ed being ill, the band gets right to business, charging through the first four songs. Ed greets the crowd with a little ‘Outshined’ tag: “good evening … looking California, feeling Minnesota,” leading to ‘Corduroy.’ After the “hands upraised” section in ‘Wishlist’ and seeing the crowd respond, Ed responds, “Wow, you’re actually even listening, huh?” ‘Driven To Tears’ has a bit of trouble getting started as Ed can’t quite get the cue right to start singing. During ‘Alive,’ Ed convinces a fan to pass his cell phone up and he sings into the phone. A fan requests ‘Lukin,’ and Ed says he can’t. Ed asks if he wants to sing it … “Do you know the words? I’ll think about it. You just stay where you are.” ‘Daughter’ is tag-less, but the crowd claps along anyway as the song ends, prompting Ed to shrug. The longest crowd speech is Ed’s discussion about a story that ran on the front page of the newspaper about how spam on cell phones is a major problem and a story about how 44 soldiers were killed in the Middle East in the last two months was on page 18. He says we need to stick to what is important and we need to bring our soldiers home safely and soon; we can get to the cell phone shit later, leading to ‘Better Man.’ The fan requesting ‘Lukin’ is brought up on stage as a “… special guest … I dunno how special he is.” He bows to the band and Ed praises him for being “submissive.” “OK, this is Michael Benton singing ‘Lukin’.” He sings and jumps around with Ed, then leaves. At the top of the second encore, Ed asks, “Has it been five years?” and the crowd cheers, leading to ‘Elderly Woman.’ Slow jam leads to ‘RVM’ with the entire venue silently listening. A fan wearing a Wellstone bumper sticker (Senator Paul Wellstone who was killed in a plane crash last October and was one of the most outspoken senators against Bush’s policies and stood up for the underprivileged) is noticed and at the start of ‘Bushleaguer,’ Ed says, “Where’s Wellstone when you need him?” An extra Wellstone sticker makes it to the stage during ‘RITFW’ and Jeff places it on his bass. (Encore setlist played is quite different than indicated on the written setlist.)
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    metsfan wrote:
    dpmay wrote:
    You're giving a bad name to 'nails on a chalkboard' with this comment. S/K singing lead vocals with PJ... its so much worse than that.

At least with Ben Harper my head doesnt feel like it was wronged for hours afterwards. :lol:
    evenflow82 wrote:
    St. Paul 03 has the worst setlist I've ever seen. I was at this show sadly.

set: Of The Girl, Last Exit, Given To Fly, Ghost, Corduroy, Wishlist, Immortality, Even Flow, Thin Air, Cropduster, Grievance, Driven To Tears, I Am Mine, Alive, Black
    enc 1: Daughter (no tag), Save You, State Of Love And Trust, Bushleaguer, Better Man, Lukin, Leaving Here
    enc 2: Elderly Woman, Rearviewmirror, Rockin’ In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

no setlist with SOLAT and RVM could ever be considered the worst. There's other good stuff in there, as well....along with a few duds. ;)

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SSS81SSS81 Posts: 174
    I like a lot of the songs you've chosen and don't completely agree. BUT...you are 100% spot on with the final encore...sleater kinney = :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: I'm also not much of a last kiss fan. :D
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,177
    help help

i don't get you including this -- have you heard the live version? It's packed with energy and is superb. SUPERB!

I know people commented on Verona2006 being underwhelming setlistwise...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    how Alive and Black could be on a nightmare setlist is beyond me...I agreed with a lot of the others though!

Unthought Known and Habit also shouldn't be on a nightmare setlist...check Habit from Fresno 2000!

and put me in the camp that puts Habit wayyyyyyyyyy above Lukin.