The Official Hotel Wins / Reference thread

12346»

Comments

• I just scored a room at the Crowne Plaza Cleveland for $59 on Hotwire :D
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • mensanemensane Posts: 912
    i got a room in times square at a hotel that normally sells for $300 for $89...love that employee discount! :shock:
  • StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    tagging for later
  • I got two nights at the Hyatt Regency at the Arch for the St. Louis show for $55 a night through Priceline name your own price. Down side is paid parking, but I think we will just park it at the cheap no in/out for the first night we get into town (on Mon.) and just do stuff close to the hotel in order to save money. I checked Trip Adviser and the hotel seems to have mostly good reviews since it has been remodeled and became a Hyatt. Anyway, that's where we will be!
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • AC69458AC69458 Posts: 13
    Loving the room and view from the Omni Majestic via The Ten Club.....is there anybody out there? hit me back!!!...St. Louis Tues. Night!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    Just booked a room for 5/8 - 5/10 at the Crowne Plaza City Centre in Cleveland for $50 per night on priceline.com.
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    Just tried 70-85 for hartford on priceline with no luck, denied each time. Have to try again tomorrow, anyone else having any luck or know of any deals for hartford?
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 547
    I cancelled my Hilton Garden Inn in Cleveland after snagging the Ten Club's group rate at the Radisson! $59 is awesome (1/2 their regular price)!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    who's running the castleton to noblesville car pool? i'd prefer to not have to drive.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    81 wrote:
    who's running the castleton to noblesville car pool? i'd prefer to not have to drive.

We should definitely try to figure something out........its always a pain trying to get in/out of amphitheatre shows.
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    anyone book a room in Hartford recently?
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    Mcam55 wrote:

wondering the same thing, ive been trying priceline with no luck whatsoever...
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    Check your Westin KC bill people. They tried to charge me for 2 days valet when my whip was on the street both nights and i specifically declined valet at check in. :shock:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    UpSideDown wrote:
    81 wrote:

We should definitely try to figure something out........its always a pain trying to get in/out of amphitheatre shows.

i missed this post... oh well...

were you the guy that had a pizza delivered around 5pm on the night of the show?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    a5pj wrote:
    Mcam55 wrote:

wondering the same thing, ive been trying priceline with no luck whatsoever...

Eek I better get going with this.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008